Adobe Target Review: "Adobe Test&Target is good, but...."https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingAdobe TargetUnspecified7.71111012013-10-18T19:08:12.281Z
- The features and navigation are very intuitive.
- Reports are very informative with ability to create custom segments to help analyze results from different angles.
- Setting up campaigns is very straightforward. Anyone could do it with basic training of the tool. And Adobe offers assistance for questions when setting up campaigns.
- Adobe also offers assistance for technical support for setting up offers, but it's limited.
- It relies on mbox and depending on how they are implemented, you may need to rely on your IT team to implement additional mboxes for certain tests.
- To set up test offers, most of the time you will need to have knowledge of html and css. And depending on how the mboxes are implemented, you could be heavily relying on jQuery to manipulate the elements on your site for test offers.
- There is no WYSIWYG interface for you to highlight elements on your site while creating offers, which could be useful for users with less front end development experience.
- Improved conversion rate
- Improved user engagment
- Served targeted content for specific marketing campaigns
It's been working great for us even though it has its shortcomings, but it integrates well with other tools that we already have. Unless there is a tool that stands out from the crowd and offers much more benefit, we will be most likely to renew this software.
Adobe Test & Target is a tool that delivers what it says, it offers insightful results to help improve user experience and performance. However, it does require thoughtful planning, road map, proper technical staff in order to fully maximize the potential of it and leverage its capabilities to benefit your operation. But that is not the problem of the software, it is the preparation the team is required to have in order to succeed with this tool.