October 21, 2013
Score 7 out of 10
- Multiple options to split the traffic across different segments. For example, we test campaigns sent out on weekdays versus weekends, and we do some multivariate testing on various combinations of creative and embedded pricing. Since most of our campaigns are national in scope, we don't use the geo segmenting capabilities.
- The product is quite intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Conversion reports are very helpful.
- We can manage multiple tests simultaneously.
- Impression volume cannot be segmented after the fact. If I did not create the segment up-front, I cannot segment the data on the back end. We use SiteCatalyst do do this.
- We use this tool for our web optimization, in conjunction with SiteCatalyst for web analytics..
- It has been an integral part helping us to do creative, landing page and price optimizations.
Tool is easy to use for both from both an analytics perspective (the tests are easy to run and the data is easy to understand) and also from an operational/technology perspective (it's not too difficult to set up tests using Mboxes, etc).