Overall Satisfaction with ADP ezLaborManager
We are not only using it for our employees to track time but for our outside staff to track our temporary staff that are being paid by agencies. The system has made the reconciliation of our outside staffing billing easier. It has helped the accounting department gather to the minute cost analysis on special projects. The reports are exportable to Excel thus the information extract is manipulated to suite our needs.
- Reports are Excel exportable.
- Tracks the hours for ACA.
- The reports are a great asset in the reconciliation of our outside staffing companies.
- The Time off Requests feature is limited, if an employee requests time in April for July, and in June the employee reports to someone new the system does not update the request to the new manager, it is still sent to old manager.
- In the 2.0 Work Force Now, ezLaborManager allowed you to add a note to the day but in the 10.0 version you may only add a note to the time sheet not the day.
- Reports cannot be customized to incorporate data from other areas such as payroll and HR.
- Assisted in the control of cost in association to our outside staffing.
- The system could better considering the cost.
The system as whole is much better than other systems out there. But to say it is the "BEST" is a contradiction. The system tracks time accurately for hourly employees but if you are needing to track time time for a different shift to pay at a different rate, the system is incapable. For example, a shift differential must be manually calculated in payroll because in ezLaborManager the time cannot be captured. To say the hours of work between 7 PM and 6 AM are at a different rate must be manually calculated and captured to pay appropriately.