ADP Mobile Solutions Review 1 of 4
ADP Mobile Solutions Review: "Great Payroll Detailer"
https://www.trustradius.com/payrollADP Mobile SolutionsUnspecified7.141101
December 13, 2018

ADP Mobile Solutions Review: "Great Payroll Detailer"

Score 7 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with ADP Mobile Solutions

The software is being used across the organization to view pay statements and manage tax forms. The program lets employees view a breakdown of their pay and easily download and print W2s or other forms an employee might need. Other features that ADP is capable of, like PTO, our organization uses another software for.
  • Easy to use mobile app
  • Ability to view pay statements
  • Ability to view and download necessary pay and tax documents
  • Application is very slow
  • Have had issues with app crashing/errors
  • Wish there was a feature to compare different paychecks or project future paychecks
  • Ability to see pay breakdown
  • Ease of access for forms
  • Ability to privately view pay statements if you're in public (ex. blur out numbers)
  • Easy to use mobile application
  • Frequent errors when using app, crashes/glitches at times
Both software do the same types of things. I think either is a good choice, I would just recommend you consolidate all your processes onto one software. Having multiple software can be tedious and confusing for employees.
Since my company only uses the payroll features from ADP, I can only speak to those. I haven't had any issues with viewing pay statements and breakdowns, and I really like how there's a feature to hide the numbers when viewing your pay information, in case you don't want others near your screen seeing that information. This being said, I don't think it makes sense for a company to have different software for payroll, PTO, etc, which is what our company currently does. Since ADP allows you to have multiple features on this platform, I would recommend it for consolidating all "HR Type" features like this in one place.

ADP Mobile Solutions Feature Ratings

Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management