Never found anything better
Tom Blight | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2014

Never found anything better

Overall Satisfaction

Thanks to AgoraPulse we were able to sign more social media consultancy / conversation manager contracts.It allowed us to present our services in a more professional way, quantify our efforts (ROI), give a clear insight in our approach (planning, structure, ...) and give them the final word about the content that was going to be published (approval flow).
  • Visualize relevant stats
  • The simple, yet very complete interface
  • The ROI-visualisation: for me not necessary, but the fact that you can make your social efforts tangible is very important for my clients
  • The fantastic helpdesk (the people behind this really listen to what the users have to say)
  • The possibility to export your FB fanbase to CSV, which allows you to contact them by email for example
  • The template based apps. Although it will work for at least 80% of the users, I found it very difficult to stay within the limits of the templates and sometimes i got frustrated by the processes behind it.
  • Faster lead conversion
  • Increased efficiency
  • Allowed us to renegotiate some of our existing contracts and increase our fees, thanks to a more professional and structured approach
It might not be the 'best of the best', but for me it worked flawlessly. The fact that it costs about 1/10 of the price of other platforms and the fact that the people behind AgoraPulse are just a dream to work with, was for us the main reason to start using it.

(in my new job i use a so called 'rolls royce application' that costs quite a bit and frankly: i wish i could turn back time and start using AgoraPulse again)
I would like to say 10, but unfortunately i don't always get the final words on the tools we use. So i will do my best to get it back, but it's not sure the senior mgmt will allow me
I started using the tool without any knowledge about the platform and I never had any problems using it. The interface is clear and very intuitive. The 'apps' feature was the only element I needed help for, but since their online support-wiki is so complete, I found all answers on the site in less than 5 minutes... oh yes, they use video to explain the functionalities so that makes it even easier to understand.