October 20, 2021
Team Lead in EngineeringInternet Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Airbrake
Airbrake is used by several Engineering Teams to alert them of issues.
- Immediate alerting of issues.
- Slack integration.
- Relatively easy navigation.
- Different API keys for different teams within the same org prevent engineers from other teams from seeing the errors.
- Not aggregating exceptions when they differ in uuid text only.
- Independently resolve exceptions after they stop happening for a while.
- Mitigate losses more quickly.
- Efficiency improvement for engineers.
- Slow follow ups: not auto-resolving the alerts after they're done firing.
Do you think Airbrake delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Airbrake's feature set?
Did Airbrake live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Airbrake go as expected?
Would you buy Airbrake again?