October 28, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Airbrake
We use Airbrake in our Dev and QA teams are using it as an error monitoring tool, and it has been amazing. Great UI, easy to drill into the errors. It's great how they roll up errors of similar types intelligently. The "Occurrences" view is especially helpful to know which errors are infrequent and which deserve higher attention.
- It is easy to setup with popular frameworks like Ruby on Rails and Python.
- By linking Airbrake error alerts to HipChat notifications, we get great high-level alerts whenever an error happens.
- Better pricing.
- It was really difficult to backtrace all log files to catch my apps errors.
- Error limits are not that big per plan.
- Only positive impact so far.
Do you think Airbrake delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Airbrake's feature set?
Did Airbrake live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Airbrake go as expected?
Would you buy Airbrake again?