Overall Satisfaction with Apache HTTP Server
We use Apache HTTP Server to support our infrastructure in different sites, services, and web systems, which are in a DMZ or exposed to the Internet, for which we use modules of load balancers, virtual hosts, SSL among others. Currently, Apache HTTP is being used in my department for over ten years with great success.
- Virtual host management offers extensive configuration options
- The ease of working with own and third-party modules
- Implementation as a load balancer is particularly good and helpful
- A descriptive graphical interface
- Native tool for statistics of use, access, error among others
- How hard it is to find something that Apache HTTP Server can improve is really great
- The greatest positive impact is seen in that with only Apache HTTP Server it is possible to solve various situations of administration of sites, services, or web systems.
- Due to the type of institution to which I belong, everything that means high performance and streamlining of the institution's processes is a great benefit for those interested.
By having a similar purpose, which is to publish and manage access to services, sites, and/or web systems, I have had to implement them to analyze their qualities and virtues, but stability, the power of implementation of different solutions and to be able to expand through own modules and Apache HTTP Server third-party makes it simply the best.
Do you think Apache HTTP Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apache HTTP Server's feature set?
Did Apache HTTP Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apache HTTP Server go as expected?
Would you buy Apache HTTP Server again?
Publish a web page quickly and easily or configure access to various web systems or services that can be accessed from a private network or from the Internet, as well as balance the load between services and servers. Even though Apache HTTP Server is diverse in its applications and implementations, it should not be confused with specialized tools such as intrusion prevention or