Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
We use Articulate 360 every day...it's the perfect suite of tools for
any type of e-learning.
If you design and develop e-learning, you need
to have the Articulate 360 tools in your arsenal. They provide a
one-stop shop for all things e-Learning, including but certainly not
limited to: interactive branching with scenario-based learning, iPad
development, responsive design, upgraded HTML5 compliance, system
simulations with the built-in screen recording tool, sliders, motion
pathing for animation purposes, and so much more.
Collaboration amongst our reviewers is a snap with Articulate Review.
Goodbye, Excel spreadsheets and shared Google Drive
documents...Articulate Review provides our SMEs and stakeholders one,
easy to use tool for capturing all their feedback. And allows us to make
comments back to comments. Lifesaver!
Articulate 360 is head and shoulders above the other tools and suite
of tools on the market. It truly combines the features of most rapid
e-Learning tools on the market in one easy-to-use tool. And, the
Articulate community is just a bonus addition...no other company's
support can compare to what Articulate provides.
As an Articulate only design shop (creating content and providing training solely in Articulate), we've been able to use Articulate 360 to decrease our development timeline
significantly across the board. Our customers love the speed with which
we can create interactive and engaging courses.
- Articulate's community is just a click and email away...support when you need it. The amount of free templates, storyboards, ideas, and graphics is absolutely amazing. We all share information, issues, and resolutions together, making for a true "community" of e-Learning professionals.
- Articulate's Storyline 360 tool enables you to import a PowerPoint and add engagement through built-in interactions, or you can start from scratch and build the same look and feel. - Easy enough for beginners, robust enough for programmers.
- Articulate Review enables our customers to provide screen by screen feedback...long gone are the days of using spreadsheets to track revisions.
- Responsive design is integrated and works beautifully!
- Storyline 360 is not yet Mac compatible.
- We are now able to deliver true rapid e-Learning to our customers: faster and cheaper than ever before.