Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
Storyline 2 has been in use with many training teams in my organization and we are currently evaluating the timing for updating to 360. The additional applications add great functionality as well as streamline the workflow between developers and SMEs. The fact that you have a fully responsive application with Rise really moves the product forward.
- One of the biggest for me is Review which solves one of the biggest challenges of developing and getting feedback from sponsors/SMEs.
- Rise is an easy to use, fully responsive design that makes for quick and elegant presentations that work and look beautiful on any kind of device.
- We can now leave Flash completely behind. You can publish to HTML5 only now and the HTML5 engine in Storyline is greatly improved. The new responsive player for Storyline is also very slick.
- While the subscription model allows for more frequent updates I wish there was an ala carte where you could choose which applications you want similar to how Adobe CC works.
- At this point there aren't a lot of new flashy features in Storyline, a lot of the work is under the hood, so some may not appreciate all that has changed.
- This is still very new software so it's still early to say but I can see great value in Review as a workflow tool.
- Being able to [create] quick iPad projects with Prezo should also be nice for some of those on the road.
For anyone who has to develop sophisticated rapid elearning I think Articulate 360 is at the top of the list. You can use Presenter to do simple PowerPoint conversions, Rise for fully responsive designs, or Storyline for completely free-form designs.