Great Intuitive LMS
April 21, 2021
Great Intuitive LMS
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
I am currently the only user at my organization who is trying [Articulate 360]. My goal is to try it and explore the various interactive tools in order to increase student engagement and participation; especially asynchronous participants. I have brought the good and bad points to my superiors and they are keen to continue using this in my department.
- It is very intuitive and user friendly. There is no need for previous authoring tool experience as it has many options to customize any learning program.
- The interactive option from the block library has nice collection of engaging options to chose from.
- You can use one of the many options already made as templates.
- It has a very clean and simple UI to keep track of your courses.
- It doesn't have the ability to create sub-lessons which would make navigation easier.
- The multiple response in the knowledge check only has the option for one question at a time, it would be great if you could make a mini quiz with several options instead of having to create new "multiple responses" in order to have more than one question.
- The scenario option could be improved to make it easier to use, sometimes it is confusing as to where the answers and the prompts should go.
- The match option sometimes doesn't mix the options and they are left right next to each other.
- Customizable options.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- Availability in different platforms; mobile, laptops, etc..
- User friendly options.
- I am an independent user so far so no ROI; however it has clearly made a positive impact on my course as my students love the clear navigation interface and know exactly where to find content.
- On point to consider is that it has no forum option on its lesson option so this hinders some asynchronous users from interacting with others on the course.
- Users have expressed many positive feedback from using Articulate 360 which increases productivity and engagement.
I love Articulate 360 and prefer to use it over Canvas which my company currently uses. In my opinion, when comparing Canvas to Articulate 360, Canvas has a more archaic interface and is not very appealing to myself and my students. Articulate 360 on the other hand, is very intuitive and has a very clean and user-friendly interface which is something that everyone enjoys.
Do you think Articulate 360 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Articulate 360's feature set?
Did Articulate 360 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Articulate 360 go as expected?
Would you buy Articulate 360 again?
Articulate 360 is a great authoring tool for beginners. It has a very clean user interface and makes creating courses a breeze. You don't need to have much experience as an instructional designer to create a great and professional-looking course. I would recommend it for instructors who want to create intuitive courses available on many different platforms.