Feature rich software with proper support but the user experience needs and upgrade and would like to see it play nicely with other softwares
Overall Satisfaction with Asure HR (People Success Platform)
Asure HR is a full service platform that addresses payroll and HR needs, there may be more that they do but that's how we use it. We began using it with our companies in 2017 and really only leveraged the payroll side of things. As we became more familiar with their offerings, we used some of the HR functions and were offered to use a timekeeping solution that didn't fit our needs
- Customer Support Availability
- Phone support with a dedicated account manager
- Account access levels for management team
- The user experience on the software side is dated
- Onboarding was not impressive, they offer a powerful suite of tools and we weren't well trained on all of them
- Timekeeping solution was very limited with options for the staff to trade/swap shifts compared to other solutions out there
- Tax filings
- Getting a human on the phone for support that was familiar with your specific account
- Direct deposit information isn't verified for employees when entered, if it is entered incorrectly, you aren't notified until several days later
- You will be charged for any off cycle payrolls
Asure's benefit came from having a dedicated account manager that could be reached via phone rather than emailing or setting up a support ticket. The user experience on the software account feels like it was built on Windows 98 and it hasn't been updated but the information is all there if you're familiar with it. We have now moved to Gusto which has an integration with our timekeeping solution Deputy. I have experience with SurePayroll which offers simple automation if employees are salaried and no input is needed.
Do you think Asure HR (People Success Platform) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Asure HR (People Success Platform)'s feature set?
Did Asure HR (People Success Platform) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Asure HR (People Success Platform) go as expected?
Would you buy Asure HR (People Success Platform) again?
Asure HR does offer a multitude of features for a company to use including Payroll and Human Resource Management. It is reasonably priced but does not integrate with many other offerings. We use Deputy as a scheduling and timekeeping solution and the only "integration" to bring time sheets into Asure was a complicated excel sheet that used macros and a script to convert data into a readable format when importing into Asure. The alternative was typing in each staff members hours every two weeks and that was very inefficient and offered opportunity for error.