January 11, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AtTask
- AtTask provides project members a medium to communicate directly with one another, as well as access to and update project artifacts.
- The AtTask API has allows my company to easily build custom integration and external reports which has helped promote adoption throughout the company.
- AtTask uses the same mechanics as MS Project, so I am able to export my AtTask schedules into MS Project files.
- AtTask is in the process of developing tools for running Agile projects, but they are not fully functional.
- Although AtTask allows users to communicate via comments on task, there is no instant message/chat functionality.
- AtTask has allowed my IT department to track and report actual costs of development projects.
- AtTask completely revamped the way we manage resource allocation, and has allowed us to calculate resource allocations months in advance.
My company has several business management applications that do not integrate directly. AtTask's API has allowed us to bridge the gap between these applications, and given control over to the users.