Workfront: "Colleen's AtTask Review"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWorkfrontUnspecified7.54451012014-01-11T23:14:35.823Z
- This was a great tool to manage projects with! We used it for all our advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- We created tasks and assigned team members to each to show who was responsible for that particular task. This helped each team member know when the project was due and could manage their daily workload via the calendar.
- We really utilized the communication aspect, (tagging people in tasks), to show when our part was done and any questions we had. This helped replace a lot of email back and forth!
- I know there were a lot of tricks and cheats in AtTask but I wasn't ever trained. When using a template, it was challenging to edit some of the dates in the timeline without having to redo the whole thing.
- Sometimes the notifications didn't always work. I'd tag someone in a task but they'd never receive a notice that I did.
- With the amount of documents we'd upload on a daily basis, it got confusing to find what you needed. I'd recommend adding folders for easy sorting.
- We only used it as an internal hub, but it definitely did increase employee efficiency. We were able to communicate faster and have all documents in one place.
- This also helped us share large documents that were too big to send via email.
Unfortunately, I am not the decision maker of my new company. AtTask was purchased by my last office and was mandatory to use network wide. We do not have anything in place at my new role.