Workfront Review: "AtTask - Good Starter Project Software; Lacking Good Reporting"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWorkfrontUnspecified7.54451012014-01-11T23:31:46.567Z
- Template feature.
- Updates feature for sending notes/assignments to other team members.
- Gantt chart view.
- Reporting - Can only use canned reports; AtTask needs more flexible reporting -ie. Crystal Reports
- Inability to view a group of projects in a portfolio view to aid in viewing task/resource/hour allocations.
- Improved functionality to track time/revenue at the milestone level.
- Provide online training - i.e. tutorials, webinars - to help new users.
- Allowed for project and task level tracking - not efficiently available prior to AtTask
Lack of reporting functionality. It was difficult to view resource allocation across the company with the limited reporting functionality available. This was key for us in making hiring/assignment decisions.
Once you get the hang of using it, it's relatively straightforward. However, it's learn as you go & sometimes things come up unexpectedly.
Like to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
Slow to learn
Lots to learn