Overall Satisfaction with Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere is being used in the organization for automating some of the third party client business processes. It's being used by the RPA department. With the Automation Anywhere solution we are already developing 3 projects for the third party client. With the Automation Anywhere business solution we are able to give a very solid solution for the client and the client is happy with the solutions we have given.
- One of the best strengths of AA is Metabots is so efficient in reading the web content.
- Other key advantages of AA are the ability to Run scheduled tasks anytime by using powerful task scheduling, even when the computer is locked and easily manage automated processes across a single machine or multiple machines across a division or an enterprise.
- One of the unique features of AA is SMART Automation Technology that quickly automates complex tasks, with no programming required and is highly reliable and accurate as it has 550 plus actions available to build an unfailing bot.
- Extended trial version is one of the areas which I would love to have. Now only we have 30 days programme with limited training videos.
- When it comes identifying the contents of handwritten pdf documents, the outcome is not accurate and some sort of improved activity can overcome the situation.
- There's a loss of overhead on the computing resources in Automation Anywhere. If you have an encrypted bot, the Automation Anywhere software has to read it first, decrypt it, and run it. So there is a potential that, if the logic of the bot isn't good enough, a lot of CPU and memory overload will happen. This is something which Automation Anywhere should look at because it takes a lot of computing resources. I have seen CPUs running at 100 percent.
- Saving time is the one of the biggest achievement of Automation Anywhere. It can automate the repetitive business task through the Automation solution and with the help of Automation Anywhere we can make very solid code which can automate even very complex process
- With the minimal supervision repetitive tasks can be automated because it does not require any pre coding experience and it has the training material which can help anyone to learn the tool
- Negative impact of AA or any Automation tool is it can cut down the jobs of many. A serious concern.
Other than Automaton Anywhere I have also used UiPath. What I like about Automation Anywhere is the object cloning and the way you can move the mouse and either go to a particular point or go to an element. That's very easy and intuitive in Automation Anywhere. It gets the job done in terms of getting the data out of the pages. Although I have other tools, I still have this habit of going through the clicks. If you're going through the clicks, Automation Anywhere is the best.
You can probably use any similar tools. But Automation Anywhere is one tool that actually gives me automation capability right at the start, without worrying about process improvement in terms of additional features. If I am dealing with a dynamic workflow where the workflow might change based on the input parameters, then Automation Anywhere doesn't help me because the code is pretty much fixed. When I need those types of workflows I go to UiPath.nt in the first place. I can just act like how another person would. Whereas if I do a little bit of process optimization, I can use another tool also. It definitely saves time and effort when it comes to automating processes of a complex nature. What I like about Automation Anywhere is the object cloning and the way you can move the mouse and either go to a particular point or go to an element. That's very easy and intuitive in Automation Anywhere. In terms of additional features, if I am dealing with a dynamic workflow where the workflow might change based on the input parameters, then Automation Anywhere doesn't help me because the code is pretty much fixed. When I need those types of workflows I go to other tools.