November 18, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Avanan
Our organization uses Avanan for anti-malware, phishing, and spam detection for our Exchange Online deployment. It addresses the business problem of additional advanced detection technology, not relying solely on the Microsoft security stack. When malware or phishing is detected, we utilize the option to remove the emails from user inboxes, saving time and effort to do it in a more manual fashion. We also utilize Avanan's reporting capabilities.
- Detecting phishing emails.
- Detecting and quarantining spam.
- Providing an easy method for "search and destroy" of malicious emails.
- Because Avanan is not inline, we've had instances where users already click on a malicious email before Avanan has had time to quarantine and remove it. I'd like to see users never have that opportunity.
- Prevention of data breaches or financial loss due to phishing.
- Time saving for IT technicians.
Do you think Avanan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avanan's feature set?
Did Avanan live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Avanan go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Avanan again?
Avanan works very well with Exchange Online. It has been an effective and accurate tool for email filtering and malware blocking. I particularly like the feature that allows malicious emails to be deleted at once from multiple mailboxes, without the need to write Powershell queries on our own or do manual interventions.