Avature - Great ATS!
January 10, 2018
Avature - Great ATS!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Avature ATS
We use Avature for our sole ATS system here at the company which is primarily utilized by recruiters on the TA team but also by hiring managers throughout the organization. It has been very instrumental in helping us share candidates and interview notes back and forth with hiring managers as well as within our team as well as capture a solid candidate experience. Avature also has a great search function that has allowed us to recapture past applicants or tag/pipeline top talent. We've been very happy.
- Search capabilities - ability to pipeline top talent.
- Communication with hiring managers in the hiring manager portal - resumes/notes don't get lost in email and are always accessible to anyone involved in the hiring process.
- Ability to customize - we've been able to change work flows for different needs, and different business groups as well.
- Easily over-engineered. While it's great to be able to customize, there are times where there are too many choices.
- Would like to see it integrate better with our HRIS system.
- Still a lot of manual steps in the workflow.
- Ability to be more efficient in hiring, leading to faster hire times
- Easier to keep clean data for OFCCP or AAP audits
- Spend a lot of time altering or changing workflows/process/manually moving things along
Avature is much better than OpenHire! OpenHire didn't give us the ability to share resumes or notes through the system and was very complicated to keep track of candidates that applied to multiple jobs or duplicate candidates. Was also very archaic in the interfacing and usability. Avature gave us many more options to customize our system.
Great for a mid-size company, great for OFCCP documentation, multiple users friendly. Might be a challenge in a larger environment where there is a more built out, streamlined process in place unless there was a specialist to set it up exactly to the needs of the organization and the process.