Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses accelerate talent acquisition, simplify payroll computations, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3q/aN/WRAF11TI1Q5A.JPEGUltiPro is now my favorite Payroll & HR Platform, hands down!Nov 2018 Update: I have used Ultipro now at two different organizations. One that used the Enterprise solution, and more recently another that used only Core. Ultipro continues to thrive by implementing innovative customer suggestions and implementing stellar upgrades with their Spring/Fall releases. I love that Ultimate Software is making Core more like BackOffice, in that Core is now able to handle a lot of the heavier things once possible only to experts and Ultipro account managers, all while providing the awesome customer support that Ulti is known for!April 2016: Ultimate Software's UltiPro is so simple to use, that I'm raving about it to my former colleagues! I've used other platforms for payroll, but UltiPro is by far the simplest to use. Did I mention that it's easy to use?My organization uses UltiPro for Payroll and Benefits, for Onboarding and ad-hoc reporting, and uses Ultimate Software's Payment Services to file and pay our taxes and wage garnishments. I love that the product is web-based, accessible from anywhere, and that it really is very simple to navigate and to work with, that it seems as though it covers everything and anything that you can possibly think of. They truly listen to their customers, too. For instance, if you come up with an idea to improve the platform, you can share them with Ulti and they'll get right on it and if it makes sense, they implement it!,Tax and wage statements, as well as the new 1095C reporting available online for all users. Quick processing of payroll, simple execution of benefits and open-enrollment, great reporting suite. Technical support and training available at all times. Online and on-site training available for all sorts of learning paths. Impactful integration of Ultipro with Cognos Business Intelligence. Easy to use Onboarding.,No cons. Absolutely the best HCM platform I've used!,10,Costs savings Time savings Consolidating HR administration under a single solution Security and peace of mind,ADP and Oracle PeopleSoft HCM,Nov 2018 Update: Ultipro is easy to navigate without training, I would agree, but I would recommend watching the guided tour videos or just clicking through the various tabs to land on something that might be of interest. All Ultipro customers have access to the Customer Success Portal which houses hundreds of guides and information on how to do very specific tasks. April 2016: The product was easy to learn WITH training. If you engage with it and embrace the different learning paths that Ultimate Software offers, then you will be successful at understanding all that UltiPro can accomplish for you. Many people are satisfied with learning 'just enough' and winging it -- not good. If you choose to wing it, with time you'll discover that you're really just hurting yourself by not learning as much as you can and having to rely on technical support to do even the most basic thing for you. The more I've learned from either going to a training class, or by observing my Account Manager while she assists me, the more I am confident that I can rely on UltiPro as a massive suite with real solid performance!,Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,10,1500,4,Self-Service, access to pay stubs, tax statements, and PTO balance checks Business Intelligence reporting Payroll Processing and Benefits Administration Mobile access and timekeeping,Simplified and custom-built Payroll Dashboard for our managers to run reports through Business Intelligence Document retrieval, such as policy handbooks and training materials made available to specific user groups Automatic report scheduling and bursting to multiple departments all at once,Recruiting Compensation Management Performance Management,10,10,I don't have any specific recommendations other than spending a great deal of time with the Implementation Manager and describing what the needs of the organization are, that's all. The success of any company depends on making all the necessary features available for users to perform their jobs. At least in payroll, where accuracy and timeliness are a must, ensuring that the platform can accomplish a variety of tasks that the company needs it to perform and comply with is recommended.,Yes - we have customized the interface extensively,Yes - we have added extensive custom code,The Business Intelligence reporting suite is the heart of what I do here at my current company. Before I came onboard, the organization was using BI in limited capacity only. The BI section allows an organization to create dashboards that users can refer to and reports to run that can assist in making decisions.,Yes,Yes,There are too many times that Ultimate Software has gone above and beyond to provide exceptional support. But one that comes to mind is when one of our open enrollment sessions needed to go live with Ultimate Software's assistance (refreshing YTD values) and I was unavailable during the week to request them to wipe the slate clean. I was able to work with a benefits specialist during the weekend, notably on a Sunday, to get our system up and running before the new benefits were to kick on just a few days later.,10,Business Intelligence, various reporting options Onboarding and Processing New Hires Processing Payroll and customizing payroll models Web Import Tool Form W-2Cs,Web Import Tool (gets easier to use with repeated use) PTO plan creation -- definitely need an expert to help you create a new PTO plan,Yes,10,10,10,10,10Pros and Cons about UltiProWe currently use UltiPro as our payroll processing software. We switched to UltiPro in 2016 because it allowed us to integrate our US and Canadian operations into one platform and also offers the ability to expand to other modules including recruiting and training, although we have not activated those yet. UltiPro also gives us the means to have more in depth reporting.,UltiPro is very intuitive to use and very user friendly, which has been helpful in learning the system and training others on it as we added new employees. The security and permission levels provided by UltiPro are broad and easy to customize, which allows us to have our various team members only have access to the information they are supposed to see. The reporting options in UltiPro, especially through the Business Intelligence feature, are very helpful for analyzing data.,The main area where there is some room for improvement with UltiPro is with customer service. The Rapid Response hotline is very helpful, but the "case" system does not seem to create urgency even when you mark something as a priority, and there seems to be a lot of pushing from our end needed to get things addressed in a timely manner. There are some functions that can only be done in the "back office" rather than the web portal, and this split functionality can be annoying and slow down productivity sometimes. There is some limited functionality if you don't have the time and attendance module, which costs extra money.,8,Time savings Consolidating HR administration under a single solution,ADP GlobalView HCM,25,3,Payroll processing Reporting Employee information,9,No,There was a time when our payroll manager was out during year end, and we kept running into various issues. Even though it was the busiest season, UltiPro got back to us promptly and helped us resolve our issues. The Rapid Response team is the true star of their support, which allow you to call in and get most issues fixed right away.,5,8,6,8The Ultimate HRIS!We use UltiPro across the whole organization (international) to process US and Canda payroll, HRIS for all staff, and benefits, ATS, and onboarding for US-based staff.,HRIS - UltiPro allows us to capture all employee data in one place and accommodates the various jurisdictions in which we operate (esp. currency conversion using our budgeted exchange rates). Reporting - UltiPro has a very robust reporting tool that allows us to analyze our workforce data. Customer Service is very responsive and helpful. Cases can be submitted online which makes them easy to track. The customer service team follows up by phone but also updates the online case with recaps of all conversations as well as the final resolution. This makes it easy to refer back to the solution if you encounter the issue again.,As with many other systems, UltiPro is first and foremost as payroll system and does not easily/effectively handle position management. We budget based on position and need to track positions whether filled, vacant and being actively recruited, or vacant/on hold. We had to find a bit of a workaround to do this in UltiPro. UltiPro offers a lot of online (both live and recorded or self-paced) training but doesn't really dig deep into this powerful and robust system. Live classes are web-based and tend to have many (hundreds) of participants so it makes in-depth training and questions very challenging. UltiPro currently has two different time management systems and, depending on which one your company uses, you have different functionality. This can be confusing to end-users -- for example, if you use their UltiPro Time Management (UTM) system, you must navigate to the Time Management section in order to update timesheets or request PTO but the home screen has a Request PTO feature that results in an error if the employee tries that link. It can be confusing. (Note: they have developed a Time Management system to be rolled out 2019 so this issue should be corrected soon!),8,Time savings Security and peace of mind,PaycomWe're glad we made the switch to UltiPro!UltiPro is currently being used by all company staff. It's a huge advantage to allow staff to update their personal information from anywhere in order to keep information current. Coordinators are able to initiate staff changes, job titles, pay changes, etc. easily and from anywhere to keep the process moving. We now use the goals feature of UltiPro to set and track goals for every employee. This helps to encourage ongoing discussions between the employee and their coordinator throughout the year. The PTO function has allowed us to track all PTO reasons easily and report them when needed. We've even been able to set up our Canadian and European staff to use the PTO and Goal tracking software.,Reporting capabilities - UltiPro comes with over 300 standard reports already created, but we also have the ability to customize them and/or create our own custom reports to meet specific company needs. UltiPro staff take our suggestions seriously when it comes to improving reporting capabilities. ACA reporting - The accuracy of calculating data for our annual 1094 and 1095 ACA reports. UltiPro stays up to date on current laws and changes so that our reporting is correct. We were able to produce timely reports for our staff and the IRS without a lot of extra work. Community User Groups - The online community user groups offered by UltiPro users are very helpful. We get tips and advice from current users who've already worked through many of the issues that we are facing as a relatively new user. The network of UltiPro users is like one big family! UltiPro support - I'm very pleased with the quick responses I receive to cases that I submit. The support staff are very professional and knowledgeable about the particular cases they respond to. We have a dedicated team that specializes in each of the functions that we use.,I would like to have the ability to project accrued PTO to a future date. I'd like to see a way to term all benefit deductions for an employee who is being termed from the company, without having to go into each benefit to select a term date.,10,Time savings Consolidating HR administration under a single solution Security and peace of mind,abra and Paycom,No, I definitely think training is essential to get up to speed quickly and get the most out of using UltiPro.,Online training,10,170,7,The ability to track all HRIS activity for employees at any given time. This is intended to reduce our manual paper flow that we used previously. The ability for staff to access and update their personal information, access and forward pay stubs and W-2 tax forms as needed for mortgages, etc., The implementation of the PTO request and tracking feature that allows quicker access for approvals The reporting functionality in Business Intelligence is incredible. Plus, any of the reports can be modified to meet our specific reporting needs, using Studio Reports. Goal tracking in UltiPro promotes employee growth in their position and the company and also encourages ongoing discussions with their coordinators as they work their way through each of the established goals.,Generating reports that include exactly what the supervisors and directors need about their current staffing. I can create report templates and save them in a community folder so that supervisors and directors can use them to track information for their direct reports. Reports that help to calculate projected salary changes globally within the company.,Creating burst reports that are sent only to those who are included in the report. Staff surveys about benefits, diversity, etc within the company.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,I don't think we would change it. Our evaluation process was quite extensive. We test drove each of the systems we were considering and we conducted reference checks for each of them as well. I can't imagine our decision being different the second time around.,Yes,Change management was minimal,We encountered an issue with the implementation specialist for our vendor feed and ended up cancelling that options.,Implemented in-house,9,No,Just recently we submitted a request to setup a separate employer group that would not be processed through our payroll so we could include those employees in other features of UltiPro like the Talent Management program. Our Tech Support for this request took the time to listen to our request and the reasons for it. After discussing with his colleagues, the initial response was that there was not a system in place to allow this to happen. We were disappointed to hear that. However, our UltiPro support team member did more research after that call and within 2 days he emailed that he had found a solution to our request and after a brief phone conversation to define the parameters of the request, he began implementing our solution. We are very excited that Matt Kesl took the extra time and steps to find a solution that would work for us! We have implemented that solution and it is working great.,10,Entering new hire information is very intuitive. Once the process starts, the pages just progress automatically so that all information is entered. Since we don't have the Recruitment/Onboarding module, the new hire entry makes onboarding new employees a relatively simple process. Employees can navigate the system to access their personal information, including address, DOB, SSN, contacts/beneficiaries/dependents, tax withholding info, W-2s, and direct deposit information, just to name a few. It's great that employees can access this information from anywhere, not just their assigned work station. The PTO Request workflow has been well received by our employees. We went from paper copies that were submitted to and signed by supervisors and then forwarded to Payroll. Now, all PTO requested are submitted through UltiPro and a report is generated every Friday for time used that week. What an incredible timesaver, not to mention the reduction in paper used! Submitting staff changes (payroll, job title, transfer, etc.) by the coordinators (managers) has been implemented and works very well. All changes move easily through the system and become effective automatically on the designated day. The quick tutorial guides on each of the pages that anticipates what our learning needs might be. The guides are well thought out and broken down into manageable chunks of time. Definitely a valuable resource!,Currently, our termination process is a bit cumbersome. I'm using some tutorials to help create a workflow that might make that process a bit more streamlined. Currently, I have to go into multiple pages to term benefits, deductions, and earning codes. There may be a simpler way, I just haven't found, but I'm still looking. Setting up the open enrollment and life-events elections seems a bit cumbersome. It seems there could be a better way to setup all the new benefit elections for each new year. It's probably better when there are no benefit changes from year to year, but that is not always the case. Creating burst reports to disseminate information.,Yes,10,9,10,9UltiproUltipro is being used at our company for Payroll and Human Resources functions. I've only been using it for 8 months and happy to say it's very user friendly. They have great training for those in a Human Resources Role. Recently implemented Recruiting and our hiring managers like it much better than our previous system. Regarding what business problems does it address because of my short time with the company I don't have much input.,Great reporting, you can customize them and run on a monthly basis or as needed with just a click of a button. User friendly, all of our employees find it easy to use and to navigate.,I'd like to see the Life Events notification easier to set up I wish they would fix the issue if an employee transfer to a new department that it wouldn't create a new record for them, it should just continue with current information rather than creating two records.,9,Other,Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
UltiPro

UltiPro Reviews

UltiPro
Top Rated Award
Filter 710 vetted UltiPro reviews and ratings
Juan Osegueda profile photo
November 21, 2018

Review: "UltiPro is now my favorite Payroll & HR Platform, hands down!"

• Tax and wage statements, as well as the new 1095C reporting available online for all users.
  • Quick processing of payroll, simple execution of benefits and open-enrollment, great reporting suite.
  • Technical support and training available at all times.
  • Online and on-site training available for all sorts of learning paths.
  • Impactful integration of Ultipro with Cognos Business Intelligence.
  • Easy to use Onboarding.
  • No cons. Absolutely the best HCM platform I've used!

Nov 2018 Update: I've had the opportunity to use UTM--Ultipro Time Management in the U.S. and it seems to rival Kronos' suite quite well. Distinctively, it handles complex timekeeping rules (OT: California, hint hint!, and other qualms brought on by each state's labor departments). And I've also seen UTM used effectively across the pond, working really well in EMEA (especially in the United Kingdom) and APAC (India a plus!)

April 2016: UltiPro gets the job done! Not only can Human Resources use it for Onboarding and processing new hires, but all employee information flows so well into Payroll and benefits. It's easy to assign security roles based on multiple prompts and controls. The web-based platform is ideal for most, and it's "BackOffice" Citrix-based window portal is powerful as well, ideal for more advanced users.

I'm well-versed in tax and unemployment, handling all state and federal reporting in-house, so it's great to see that UltiPro offers this service for those who might be overwhelmed with each state's monthly/quarterly reporting requirements, and they do a good job of working with you to ensure that all taxes are paid and reported on time.

• Security and peace of mind
Ultipro really does allow organizations the ability to create time -- by this I mean when admins learn to use Ultipro to capacity, Ultipro has the ability to do things behind the scenes that give workers the opportunity to do more with their time. For instance, analysts and admins can use Business Intelligence reporting to find errors in collected data BEFORE there is a problem, cutting down on payroll processing errors and better benefits administration. And as of 2017, Ultimate Software's XANDER brings artificial intelligence to Ultipro, helping recruiters and managers make informed decisions based on millions of data points already housed in a customer's environment. And now Ultipro's ability to generate surveys also makes any organization well-informed on what employees favor or dislike about an infinity of topics that the employer wants to know about.
Read Juan Osegueda's full review
Bailey Thomas profile photo
November 20, 2018

User Review: "Pros and Cons about UltiPro"

• UltiPro is very intuitive to use and very user friendly, which has been helpful in learning the system and training others on it as we added new employees.
  • The security and permission levels provided by UltiPro are broad and easy to customize, which allows us to have our various team members only have access to the information they are supposed to see.
  • The reporting options in UltiPro, especially through the Business Intelligence feature, are very helpful for analyzing data.
  • The main area where there is some room for improvement with UltiPro is with customer service. The Rapid Response hotline is very helpful, but the "case" system does not seem to create urgency even when you mark something as a priority, and there seems to be a lot of pushing from our end needed to get things addressed in a timely manner.
  • There are some functions that can only be done in the "back office" rather than the web portal, and this split functionality can be annoying and slow down productivity sometimes.
  • There is some limited functionality if you don't have the time and attendance module, which costs extra money.
UltiPro is very well suited for payroll processing for multiple pay groups. We have many locations and multiple people running different payrolls out of the same system and UltiPro works very well for this because it allows for different roles and checks and balances to be set up, and is easy for anyone to jump into and use. It is less suited for any mass update situations, because most things need to be updated with an upload from a separate spreadsheet.
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
We have achieved time savings using UltiPro because it has allowed us to streamline and consolidate some of our processes and UltiPro has taken over some of the processes such as payroll taxes. We have yet to consolidate our HR administration because in order to do so, we have to bring on different "modules" of UltiPro, and we have yet to receive full buy in from upper management to do so because we have still been having some hiccups with the payroll module.
Read Bailey Thomas's full review
Vikki Morris profile photo
November 19, 2018

UltiPro Review: "The Ultimate HRIS!"

• HRIS - UltiPro allows us to capture all employee data in one place and accommodates the various jurisdictions in which we operate (esp. currency conversion using our budgeted exchange rates).
  • Reporting - UltiPro has a very robust reporting tool that allows us to analyze our workforce data.
  • Customer Service is very responsive and helpful. Cases can be submitted online which makes them easy to track. The customer service team follows up by phone but also updates the online case with recaps of all conversations as well as the final resolution. This makes it easy to refer back to the solution if you encounter the issue again.
  • As with many other systems, UltiPro is first and foremost as payroll system and does not easily/effectively handle position management. We budget based on position and need to track positions whether filled, vacant and being actively recruited, or vacant/on hold. We had to find a bit of a workaround to do this in UltiPro.
  • UltiPro offers a lot of online (both live and recorded or self-paced) training but doesn't really dig deep into this powerful and robust system. Live classes are web-based and tend to have many (hundreds) of participants so it makes in-depth training and questions very challenging.
  • UltiPro currently has two different time management systems and, depending on which one your company uses, you have different functionality. This can be confusing to end-users -- for example, if you use their UltiPro Time Management (UTM) system, you must navigate to the Time Management section in order to update timesheets or request PTO but the home screen has a Request PTO feature that results in an error if the employee tries that link. It can be confusing. (Note: they have developed a Time Management system to be rolled out 2019 so this issue should be corrected soon!)
We have found that UltiPro is good for our international needs but less appropriate for robust budgeting/position management needs.
  • Security and peace of mind

UltiPro has saved time with the internal workflows available - changes to employee records flow through the specified approval systems, saving us time and resources.

UltiPro has the highest level of security which satisfies data security requirements in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Role-based security also provides us with the ability to provide different levels of access to different employees.

Read Vikki Morris's full review
Jeanne Bohlen profile photo
November 20, 2018

Review: "We're glad we made the switch to UltiPro!"

• Reporting capabilities - UltiPro comes with over 300 standard reports already created, but we also have the ability to customize them and/or create our own custom reports to meet specific company needs. UltiPro staff take our suggestions seriously when it comes to improving reporting capabilities.
  • ACA reporting - The accuracy of calculating data for our annual 1094 and 1095 ACA reports. UltiPro stays up to date on current laws and changes so that our reporting is correct. We were able to produce timely reports for our staff and the IRS without a lot of extra work.
  • Community User Groups - The online community user groups offered by UltiPro users are very helpful. We get tips and advice from current users who've already worked through many of the issues that we are facing as a relatively new user. The network of UltiPro users is like one big family!
  • UltiPro support - I'm very pleased with the quick responses I receive to cases that I submit. The support staff are very professional and knowledgeable about the particular cases they respond to. We have a dedicated team that specializes in each of the functions that we use.
  • I would like to have the ability to project accrued PTO to a future date.
  • I'd like to see a way to term all benefit deductions for an employee who is being termed from the company, without having to go into each benefit to select a term date.
UltiPro is well suited in that all of our employee information is contained in one program, it is cloud based, and easily accessible by HR/Payroll staff as well as the employees. The app makes it easy to access personal information from anywhere. Employee access makes information readily available to employees applying for mortgages, loans, etc.
I can't think of any situations where UltiPro would not be well suited to our business environment.
  • Security and peace of mind
Using UltiPro has given us a greater sense of security in the collection and reporting of data. We've added the coordinator workflows that allow staff changes to made using UltiPro instead of using paper forms and tracking down signatures. Everything is time and date stamped. We can easily review and track all requests entered in UltiPro. Our reporting capabilities continue to be enhanced as our proficiency improves in using them.
Read Jeanne Bohlen's full review
Sonya Tokarse profile photo
November 09, 2018

User Review: "Ultipro"

• Great reporting, you can customize them and run on a monthly basis or as needed with just a click of a button.
  • User friendly, all of our employees find it easy to use and to navigate.
  • I'd like to see the Life Events notification easier to set up
  • I wish they would fix the issue if an employee transfer to a new department that it wouldn't create a new record for them, it should just continue with current information rather than creating two records.
They offer great training and a rapid response team to assist with cases. You also have the ability to add notes to each case and ask for follow up.
Read Sonya Tokarse's full review
Susan Rotkiske profile photo
November 07, 2018

UltiPro Review: "The last software your company will ever need!"

We use UltiPro to process in-house, weekly payroll for about 4,700 employees from 61 different locations (3 states.) This takes a 4 member team an average of 7 hours to do. Our entire population has access to the UltiPro portal where they can see their profile (which includes their taxes, benefits, paychecks, vacation and personnel time, rate of pay, etc.) They can access this from their computer or phone. My specialty field is benefits; I can tell you Ulti has been there from day one with the ACA compliance for part-time benefits. Over different areas we have looked for a 3rd party to administrate some things; but that didn't last long because Ulti has been there to provide us with what we need, so much so that we didn't have to send out to a 3rd party.
  • Great customer service. Their employees have the patience of saints!
  • Webinars/online support- if you need to review anything, you can go onto UltiPro web site and find it. They have step by step directions on how to do anything. They send information about upcoming Webinars that are every knowledgeable.
  • Ulti always seems to know what's going on. If there have been changes to local taxes, compliance issues, state regulations on leave time, etc., they seem to know and have a plan to put into place.
  • Report writing could always be made easier to use.
  • Have the ability to archive somethings in employees records. For example, deductions that are no only in use.
  • Their electronic benefits. As a benefits manager, I know this is an area that can use work in any system.
I think Ulti is suited in all areas. Payroll, benefits, reporting, electronic files, Federal and State compliance.
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
We have been with Ulti for 18 years. I can state that we have achieved all our goals with Ulti. But like anything else, we will have continuance growth and know that Ulti will be there with us.
Read Susan Rotkiske's full review
Ashley Ricchetti profile photo
November 07, 2018

User Review: "Highly Recommend UltiPro"

UltiPro is used across the organization. All of our employees utilize it to access their personal information and benefits/open enrollment/life events. Our payroll and HR departments utilize it most frequently. We use it to store employee data and are currently implementing the Recruiting and Onboarding module
  • Self-service. Their customer portal is extremely easy to use and provides an immense amount of training materials. I had zero experience with UltiPro when I first started my role and was able to utilize all of the materials on their website to become our company's SME.
  • The user interface is unmatched. A person can jump right in even if they've never used it and start producing results.
  • They provide great customer service. It's easy to submit cases and they follow up with you within 24 hours almost every time. We can also reach out to anyone on our support team and get help almost immediately.
  • We'd like it if some basic features were more customizable without requiring an added cost or issues with new releases. For example, the items that show up on a confirmation page after a life event or open enrollment; if a benefit requires an expression, the cost does not calculate and appear.
UltiPro is great for benefits! Having to collect and process people's benefits by hand is incredibly tedious, and having a system where employees and elect and make changes to their own benefits is a huge help, especially when it comes to Open Enrollment.
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
We have absolutely achieved time savings by having UltiPro, and even more so when we get our Recruiting/Onboarding module. I currently have to enter each new employee's data manually, this module will save me so much time and human error. By having so many different modules, we can ensure the employee data is accurate across the board. No more worrying if we updated an employee's record in every system, when we can just do it once and know it's done.
Read Ashley Ricchetti's full review
Debra Bealer, MBA, CIA profile photo
November 07, 2018

User Review: "UltiPro - the Ultimate experience!"

Reeb Millwork uses UltiPro for Benefits and Payroll. We implemented Payroll and Core earlier this year and are in the midst of Benefits Open enrollment. It is used across all Reeb locations and departments, supported by Human Resources, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll and Finance.

UltiPro has enabled us to automate journal entries, develop monitoring reports to better manage our business, and provide a better user experience for our employees (combining several systems into one stop shop). We will be implementing the Recruiting portion as well, which will continue to help our internal staff processes, as well as reduce repetitive actions from potential Reeb employees.
  • Direct Deposit is user friendly and automates a previously manual process.
  • IBM Cognos Reporting provides various standard reports, as well as the ability to customize and create dashboards to enable better management of HR and Payroll processes.
  • UltiPro provides a singular location for employees to access and manage their information, including HR, Benefits and Payroll.
  • UltiPro training on IBM Cognos Analytics could be more robust, but we joined at a time when they had just completed their implementation. Additional training modules have been added which should assist with this process is the future.
  • UltiPro Live Training sessions could be provided more frequently. We had a short implementation period and found it challenging to attend the Live training sessions, which in my opinion were more beneficial than the recorded sessions (they are good, just found the Live sessions to be better).
Great product, great functionality and great support during implementation.
Read Debra Bealer, MBA, CIA's full review
Pat Shatzer profile photo
November 13, 2018

Review: "We would choose Ultipro again and again"

I am in the Payroll Dept. and we use it, as well as the HR Department. We recently had them do a complete assessment for us to give us a better idea of what additional products we were paying for and not using yet. We plan to implement several more of their products over the coming year. Currently our employees can view their personal information, pay stubs and W2's. We intend to open up employee self service soon.
  • UltiPro provides the best customer service of any vendor I have done business with. They have a rapid response phone line for issues during our payroll processing which is extremely helpful during that time crunch.
  • UltiPro offers lots of free training classes for all of their products. Many of them are virtual so very convenient for us.
  • Ultipro has a convention annually that allows you to take additional classes, in addition to networking with lots of other customers that use their products.
  • I honestly do not have any areas that come to mind. When there are things that need improvement, they have a place to submit change requests that other customers can vote on to get them implemented.
Ultipro has been excellent in running our payrolls. We have over 2200 employees, two companies, 8 paygroups and we run about 12 payrolls per month. Our HR Department will begin using several Human Resource products that they provide, next year. We also intend to move to their time keeping products next year.
Read Pat Shatzer's full review
Breanne McGuire, MSM profile photo
November 07, 2018

User Review: "UltiPro continues to impress!"

We use UltiPro as our complete HRIS database; recruitment, payroll, benefits, as well as across the whole organization for performance management, acknowledge documents and allow employees to view their paychecks, W2 and 1095c. We no longer print pay stubs; employees can opt in to receive W2 and 1095c electronically, enrollments are now online vs. paper, and compliance documents are viewed and accepted electronically.
  • UltiPro is no longer a Payroll only system. It has really come a long way with meeting the needs of all of those in HR. It's great for tracking compliance and administering benefits. It's also ever-changing to evolve with business needs.
  • It would be nice to have the features of Benefits Prime without the additional expense. It seems that these features should be included for any company who uses UltiPro for benefits.
It's well suited for HR overall; efficient, reliable, and the Business Intelligence feature continues to improve.
Read Breanne McGuire, MSM's full review
Sarah Stauber profile photo
September 24, 2018

UltiPro Review: "Great platform"

I used Ultipro for years at my previous company until I left in April 2018. Our entire company used the platform for payroll management. It made it really easy to request time off, view my PTO hours, and view my paychecks.
  • The platform is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate compared to other payroll systems I've used.
  • It's really easy to log in and view or print your previous paychecks, which saved a lot of time when I was applying for a mortgage and could just print my own documents instead of requesting them from HR.
  • It was also easy to see how much PTO time I had already used and how much I had left throughout the year.
  • It's a big bonus that they have a mobile app with full functionality as well.
  • I have nothing negative to say about the platform.
I think Ultipro makes sense for any business with a large workforce of salaried employees.
  • Security and peace of mind
I definitely feel Ultipro has helped me to save time by making it so easy to navigate to the information I need and perform tasks with very few steps involved. I also feel confident my information was secure, which gave me great peace of mind.
Read Sarah Stauber's full review
Roy Huron profile photo
July 03, 2018

"UltiPro Review"

UltiPro managed services is being used as the HR application for the whole organization, and payroll/benefits.
  • Great interface
  • Easy functionality and user-friendly
  • UI is easy to navigate!
  • Color Schemes can be improved
Great for an agent/manager/leader perspective of managing payroll. From punch-in to a whole team view aspect.
  • Time savings
Great time saving as in views and driving management, which leads to cost saving.
Read Roy Huron's full review
October 17, 2018

"Ultimate and Professional UltiPro Review"

We use UltiPro to manage our timesheets, sick leave balances, current pay statements, and benefits enrollment. It is truly a jack of all trades when it comes to providing information about the terms of my employment with the company, which is something sorely needed by many other places who may have a more fragmented environment--benefits here, compensation here, time management over there, etc. Plus, we have UltiPro plugged into SSO for even more convenience. I log in once at work and I can instantly access anything HR-related that I may need, not just limited to comp. Things like HR policies and beneficiary information are also nested in the menus, making it a one-stop shop for all things HR.
  • I like the time tracking for hourly employees in UltiPro. No nonsense numbers--8 hours, 6.5 hours, things like that. No clocking in or out. Plus, it allows you to calculate your expected pay (if you are hourly) by adding the hours together and projecting a before-tax number.
  • Requesting sick and vacation time is quite easy. You see your balance up front and make simple mathematical deductions from a rolling balance. Similar to the time tracking function, there is no guess work with what "one day" of time means. If you need 4 hours, take 4. If you need more or less, adjust accordingly.
  • Approvals are really simple and transparent in UltiPro. I know who should be approving my timecard and vacation requests, and I am notified immedeatly when they have done so. I can also "remind" someone to look at a request, which sends them an email reminder that I have a pending approval in the queue. This simplifies things for us when it comes to the end of the pay period and we have an error that went unnoticed until after the final card is submitted. If the "un-submit" button is unavailable, you can simply message your approver through the software and rest easy knowing that the process cannot complete erroneously now that you have brought attention to whatever mistake may have been made.
  • The UI isn't fantastic. Buttons are a bit spread out and do not scale to the size of a larger screen because of the way they are embedded, and it runs a little differently in every browser you use. I use Chrome and have few issues, but I've heard mixed things from peers who use Safari and Firefox. Additionally, the only place it is "optimized" is apparently Internet Explorer, according to our HR administrators. In my experience, this can make SaaS offerings harder for companies to adopt due to limited flexibility across a mixed environment.
  • I am not wild about their self help menus. In any given menu, there will be something in the sidebar detailing what you can do in that menu and a link to s self-help video. The videos tend to be on the generic side, focusing more on how to use the site rather than how to do the task you actually set out to do (request time off, apply sick balance, enter benefits info, etc). So what ends up happening is that it's easier to click all the buttons you can see and use trial/error to figure out how to do something rather than watching a video about a generic deployment doing a generic task with no actual detail or walkthrough.
  • The Organizational Chart function leaves much to be desired. Navigation is one-dimensional, the cursor indicates clickable items when nothing is in fact clickable (in Chrome, anyway), and similar to the UI in general the screen does not scale dynamically, leaving too much space between people and a screen too large to view without scrolling.
This is not a one size fits all solution, but it is excellent at what it does. Frankly, the only reason it does not get a better rating from me is because I value flexibility in my deployments. UltiPro works really, really well in Internet Explorer, but not as well anywhere else. For some companies, this is not an issue. As a tech-professional, I see the way the market is moving...and IE isn't really going to be viable as time goes on. That being said, it's not a major drawback for me personally, as I do not administer this program. I've seen many HR, Legal, and Finance departments who are glued to IE and other "legacy" technologies because they have always been supported and work consistently for their purposes. Those departments tend to value consistency over flexibility, and justifiably so. And since this is their software to manage, it gets high marks from those groups--which is what matters!
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
There is no question about UltiPro's utility--it's a Swiss army knife of functionality across so much of an organization, specifically orgs that tend to be highly visible/impactful but more reserved and set in their ways. It is easy to interface with teams like HR, Finance, and Recruiting because we are all sharing the same tool, and therefore speaking in similar terms. No sending emails into the abyss, no mysterious timecard corrections, no wondering about whether you and your manager are on the same page about your performance. UltiPro greases a lot of wheels for the various business units across my company.
November 19, 2018

UltiPro Review: "Just implemented Payroll. HRIS only before"

We use Ultipro as a multi-state Payroll and global HRIS solution.
  • Benefits Enrollment
  • Payroll
  • Business Intelligence
  • Onboarding
  • Our implementation could have been smoother.
Reporting tools are great. Payroll, once implemented, works great.
  • Time savings
We have gone almost 100% paperless since implementing Onboarding. We have also been able to schedule many data feeds and reports to allow for an automated approach.
November 14, 2018

User Review: "UltiPro is the Ultimate solution!"

UltiPro is being used by our home office employees and about 100 users in our field force. We use it to manage time, process payroll, carry out performance reviews, update compensation and run reports. In 2016, we will implement recruiting and onboarding.
  • Reporting capabilities are fantastic and relatively easy to use with some training.
  • User friendly and intuitive.
  • Customer Service is outstanding. We may not always get the answer we want but response times and resolutions are quick turnarounds.
  • Performance Management could be improved from a path viewpoint. There are some steps that aren't necessary and are a bit cumbersome.
  • The Compensation Management module is a bit clunky for administrators. It should function more like the Performance Management module since they are typically tied together.
  • The Time Management module could be spruced up to take out some of the extra information that confuses users - this isn't very configurable.
  • Business Intelligence reporting could be improved by making the selection of data easier to find. Perhaps including a search function rather than scouting through different tables and items.
This is a huge step up from our mainframe environment and has reduced IT resources that were previously needed for reporting. It isn't perfect and can't meet everything we need but we are working with what we have and overcoming challenges.
November 13, 2018

User Review: "Amazing UltiPro"

UltiPro is being used across the whole organization. UltiPro has become so handy for our company. We use UltiPro for everything payroll related. It's nice having one program that is very user friendly to access everything payroll related. From completing time sheets, to getting benefits selected to running important reports, UltiPro is amazing.
  • Keeping track of time worked in the time management tab. This is a huge plus to make sure our employees are being paid correctly.
  • Selecting benefits. This program allows our employees an easy and fast way to select and sign up for benefits with this company.
  • Running reports. There are a number of reports that we can run to help us run better as a company. Reports including, payroll, benefits, employee birthdays, anniversaries, just to name a few.
  • There have been a few glitches here and there but the Ultipro staff have been super helpful to get right on these issues and get them solved.
Ultipro is awesome. It keeps track of all our PTO, timesheets, everything payroll related, all of our important work related documents like reviews, credentials, ect...

• Security and peace of mind
Ultipro definitely saves time and helps me to know what employees in my company are doing as far as reviews, PTO, attendance.
September 14, 2018

UltiPro Review: "A Huge Disappointment"

We use UltiPro to house all of our employee information, position management, and wage information. We process payroll for 4 different companies within the system. We chose Ultipro, because it gave us the ability to report unemployment to multiple states/locations for individual employees all within one pay period. We also use various reporting, including exports for our general ledger system, benefits, and 401k provider.
  • If you dial in to the Rapid Response Team, they are generally pretty quick to help you with your issue. They will also create a case with the details, which sends you an email.
  • There is a fairly extensive variety of reports available.
  • I will say that we have had very few technical issues or bugs, which is important when you're working with a deadline to process payrolls or send reports to the executive team.
  • I cannot say enough about my frustrations with the Tax Services Department. We are receiving notices almost weekly for taxes that are not being filed and paid at all or not on time. I upload the notices to a case, and I get not reply. We have had to contact tax agencies ourselves and pay late fees directly, because our open cases are ignored for two months or more. I recently had to contact a state and set us up under an installment plan, because taxes hadn't been filed; and we were going to have a lien placed against us. I recently closed out a tax account, myself, with a state; because a zero return wasn't being filed as it should have been. We weren't sure if we'd process with that pay group/state again; but I closed it out to prevent further penalties and notices. Just today, I contacted another state; because I had received a notice to appear before them, due to our 2nd quarter unemployment return not being filed. It's mid-September. It is beyond frustrating that I get ZERO communication or apology, while I continue to take time out of my workload to handle tax issues that we are billed and pay for. I email our NTR directly, and I still can't get a reply. I can't stress the frustration of this enough.
  • If you call with one specific issue, the person on the other end of the phone is only knowledgeable in that console or area of the system. You either have to call back or be transferred around to get help with your remaining question.
  • Communication is a huge deficit. Just reply to clients and let them know that you're looking into something, even if you don't have the answer or resolution yet. You send out a thousand marketing emails a week, but a client can't get a resolution on a case for over 2 months.
If you have a very simple tax profile, then maybe they'll be better for you. Tax reporting seems to be their biggest deficit.
  • Security and peace of mind
UltiPro has added to my workload with spending time almost daily addressing tax issues. I don't really think that their system is intuitive, but I have gotten more used to it. I wish they offered one on one training for new users, instead of making you watch videos or wait for a session to sign up for.
November 07, 2018

UltiPro Review: "Great customer service"

UltiPro is used by all employees for their employee record. They access pay stubs, punch in and out, request time off, complete reviews, and utilize the Learning Management System. The employee journey starts with UltiPro Recruiting, moves into Onboarding, then once the employee is fully hired - they are in the core site. Training Managers in departments have access to manage Training courses in Learning. But, for the most part administrative duties are in Human Resources. UltiPro wraps all parts of the employee journey into one platform.
  • Customer Service - quick turnaround and great service
  • Diverse group of platforms
  • Maintenance and technical support
  • Full functionality of products before the roll out. Usually takes a while for a new product to fully offer what was promised in advertisements.
This system is well suited for companies that plan to have one system to hit all needs - talent, payroll, employee admin, etc.
  • Security and peace of mind
We have successfully consolidated HR administration under a single solution. This saves time.
July 03, 2018

User Review: "UltiPro Payroll"

UltiPro was used to process our payroll across the whole organization.
  • Easy to record time easily and users said it was user-friendly.
  • Reporting capabilities within the system were used regularly and with ease.
  • Updates were made timely and applicable with minimal impact once rolled out.
  • User interface was pretty outdated and could use a refreshed look.
UltiPro is a solid system. The interface is outdated, but capabilities are fine for a mid-sized company.
  • Other
Consolidating HR under one solution has not been achieved. Other services/options were used for HR administration, ATS, and Performance.
Natalie Ruth Hategan profile photo
May 09, 2018

User Review: "UltiPro For The Win!"

We use UltiPro across the whole organization and have several modules. We use onboarding, recruiting, payroll, time, compensation management etc...just to name a few. It has created a whole list of efficiencies for our department, making our life a whole lot easier. It has allowed us to go electronic from paper, our employees have a much better HRIS experience, the solutions are easy to use and have cut down our time.
  • Reporting through Business Intelligence. The reporting tool is great and allows you to create a report on any information in UltiPro in just a few seconds.
  • Recruiting/Onboarding: those two tools have created a great candidate experience and have cut down on the amount of paper and time that we spend onboarding an employee.
  • Support: we have a dedicated account manager if any issues were to arise. They also have customer support and you get a call back within 24 hours, although in my experience its always been sooner.
  • Time management. They are always improving the tool but that is where we have had the most challenge. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't talk to the core as well as the other products. Scheduling, requesting vacations...should be a bit easier for employees.
  • Performance management. You should have the option to choose what type of rating system you want to go with.
Global companies, companies with employees over 100, multistate employers and anybody looking to improve their HRIS system. Companies with only a few employees would not be best suited for this product as I think it is meant for mid-large size companies. Ultipro also offers a lot of support for Canadian companies.
  • Security and peace of mind
We have achieved time savings, consolidation and security. The time savings piece made a huge difference in our department because we were spending a lot of time tracking different HR related items on spreadsheets, we were using a lot of paper and we weren't as efficient as a department. With UltiPro we were able to accomplish a lot of things that we couldn't when we didn't have this product.
Read Natalie Ruth Hategan's full review
Megan Skuya profile photo
April 27, 2018

UltiPro Review: "Consider Ultimate Software for your next HRIS system!"

We use UltiPro as our HRIS system across the whole organization. UltiPro has addressed many business problems we were having as our old system was very outdated, manual, and used a lot of paper to complete many of the tasks. We now can use the system for all areas of HR in one system and not have to be in multiple systems to complete tasks. Employees also are able to do more on their own profile, without submitting forms to HR to update. It also addressed the issue of saving paper and allowing employees to access pay stubs and tax forms at home along with submitting time off.
  • UltiPro assigns a representative to take you through the implementation of each module you set up for your company. A weekly meeting is set up and they help you set-up the module to customize for your needs/wants. It is very helpful to have them for the few weeks/months of implementation.
  • UltiPro offers a customer success portal with many answers to questions you may have. You can check the portal, prior to submitting a case or calling a representative which can help save you time/wait time.
  • UltiPro is customized to your company needs/wants.
  • Reporting in UTM would be an area that could be improved. Many reports for the time management system in UTM can not be accessed in the BI reports and are a little difficult to find a report.
  • Extending the password reset date out further than 90 days.
UltiPro offers a lot of training classes and a full library of questions and answers online for easy access to train yourself/team or get an answer to your question quickly. You can access UltiPro anywhere you have internet access!
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
We have been able to achieve many of these outcomes using UltiPro and are continuing to achieve these outcomes with future modules we will be implementing in our second year with UltiPro. We were able to save on time and money by allowing employees to update their information online, submit their time/time off requests and to view their pay stubs and tax information. Prior to UltiPro, all that information was provided to HR by paper from all employees. This wasted paper, but also manual time from employees and HR representatives by adding into the old system. We are now able to utilize one system for all HR functions and don't have to be in multiple systems to complete payroll, benefits, time management and have been able to eliminate many excel spreadsheets with the reporting functions available in BI reporting!
Read Megan Skuya's full review
Linda Hendley, PHR, SHRM-CP profile photo
April 24, 2018

Review: "First year look-back after making the switch to Ultipro"

We have been using Ultipro for just a little over a year now and love all the features. I had used Ultipro with a previous employer many years ago so I knew what it was capable of doing for my agency. We started out in 2017 utilizing the payroll feature and have since rolled out self-service. Our plans are to turn on the ATS for recruiting and performance management in the near future.
  • Cognos Analytics is one of the best features of Ultipro. There are no limits to the data you can get from Ultipro which makes it invaluable in ensuring we are on track with the budget.
  • Employee self-service is a popular feature with our agency. They no longer have to come by HR to fill out forms or make changes and with a 24/7 business, this is a helpful tool.
  • We are currently experimenting with the documents section to track progressive discipline. This is allowing supervisors and managers to see where they are and what improvements they need to work on.
  • It would be nice if there was an area for tracking progressive discipline and hopefully that will be coming in the future.
  • Cognos Analytics is a great product but can be difficult for some to use. The web-based classes can be a bit challenging with the volume of students and the inability to truly interact with an instructor one-on-one.
Ultipro is a great product for our business due to the 24/7 nature of the workforce. The ability to access self-service and make changes, print pay stubs, change taxes, direct deposit, etc., makes it easier for the Human Resources staff. It also makes open enrollment a breeze where in the past we utilized paper forms.
  • Time savings
We have definitely achieved cost and time savings using Ultipro. We hope that once we turn on some of the additional features things will continue to improve.
Read Linda Hendley, PHR, SHRM-CP's full review
Robert W. Staples, III., P.E. profile photo
March 21, 2018

"UltiPro Core HR/Payroll and UTM Solution Review"

It is being used across the whole organization and has enabled employees to manage their own information regarding emergency contacts, direct deposit, W-4, address, telephone number, and taxes. We currently use Core HR/Payroll and UTM. UltiPro allowed us to consolidate our solutions used for HR and enabled our HR team to be more self-sufficient.
  • Employee Self-Service - This is a strength because it is easy to use and allows the user to manage their personal information.
  • Business Intelligence Reporting - The IBM Cognos solution used is robust and flexible and is easy for someone with BI experience to create and manage custom reports.
  • Adding a new hire to the system - This process is simple and easy and value rules can be used to make this even simpler.
  • UTM PTO Balances - These are inaccurate when you are processing timesheets in arrears and the balance brought back in from Core HR/Payroll is inconsistent with what is in UTM.
  • GL Actual Accrual Reporting - It was suggested to move to bi-weekly payroll but then there is no way to report on the actual accrual on a monthly basis. I have heard a report is in development but is not available yet.
  • Mobile App - The mobile app works great for what is working but it has taken a long time to get timesheets incorporated and is still not ready yet so we have not rolled it out to the organization. When this comes, we will have to test thoroughly.
UltiPro is a good solution and works well as a Software and as a Service HR solution. The employee self-service and payroll functionality are top-notch. The UTM solution for smaller companies could use additional work but UltiPro is planning to roll out a Time solution for 2019 and 2020 so hopefully, that addresses some of our concerns.
  • Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
We have not yet achieved significant time savings as we just transitioned to UltiPro in July 2017 but I attended Ultimate Connections 2018 and do believe there are significant opportunities for us to get there with what I saw at the conference. We have consolidated two HR applications into one with UltiPro as we had a separate core HR/payroll and Timekeeping solution prior to UltiPro. We are planning to roll out Recruiting and Onboarding later this year which will further consolidate our solution.
Read Robert W. Staples, III., P.E.'s full review
Rachel Russ profile photo
March 13, 2018

User Review: "HR view of Ultipro"

We use Ultipro in our HR and Payroll departments, but it is also used across the organization with employee self-service.
  • They really listen to their customers.
  • They continue to add new features
  • They have a lot of training classes and hands-on learning opportunities that really helped me do more as users.
  • I would like to have the ability to do mass updates for employee data besides just supervisor changes
  • When we move an employee from one company to another we have to re-enter their deductions which if an employee has a lot, could be very time consuming and/or missed in the process
  • In Business Intelligence it would be nice to have a search feature to quickly find what you're looking for, I spend a lot of time searching for less commonly used fields
If you're wanting to go more paperless this is a great software! Going from paper open enrollment to 100% electronic has been great! Having staff get their pay stubs, their W-2's and 1095's has saved us in postage fees and time. Staff can update their address, direct deposit, and W-4 in employee self-service so that has eliminated that paperwork too.
  • Other
Ultipro has definitely consolidated our HR administration under a single solution. With Ultipro we don't have to think twice about our users' security. Time savings has probably been my favorite feature.
Read Rachel Russ's full review
Amy Gulati, MBA, GPHR, SPHR, PHRca profile photo
February 19, 2018

UltiPro Review: "Gets the job done as long as your expectations are realistic"

We use Ultipro as our Human Capital Management Software - at one time or another, we've had their entire suite of existing products for mid-market from payroll to talent management to time and labor. Our HR team owns Ultipro but we partner closely with Accounting and Finance and other teams within the org as Ulti is considered the primary system of record for any employee information.
  • Benefits Administration - their tool definitely checks all of the boxes and once you understand the importance of effective dating, it integrates well with payroll. The enrollment events are customizable and the customer support for this product suite is strong.
  • Payroll is also done well. They are consistently fast and comprehensive with their compliance updates and they do a good job of keeping their customers in the loop when things do change. Their customer support and customer communities are also strong though their support teams can get backed up at key times of the year.
  • Their reporting tool is a nightmare and they are well aware. They are running an extremely old version of Cognos and for anything complicated, it's basically unusable for an HR professional. Customer reports are very challenging if you don't know how to write code and then of course you have to pay their consultants to do the work if it doesn't get done during implementation. There's no way that this solution could ever be deployed outside of HR as it would be unusable for business stakeholders on a self service basis. The caveat I'll make here is that they are about to update it so they realize how bad the situation is.
  • Time and Attendance has its pro's and con's. If you need non-exempt employees to track their hours and you want the tool to integrate with payroll, it's largely fine. But there are some issues to be aware of. 1) Time and Attendance was not built by UltiPro. It was acquired and integrated with the rest of their suite. While this isn't uncommon in the HR Tech industry, it's caused all of the usual problems here. The most frustrating problem I've experienced is service limitations. There seem to be a very small number of customer service reps who really know the time and attendance module so issues linger. 2) Time and Attendance is not a true scheduling tool. If you run a complex business with multiple shifts, etc. do not expect to use UltiPro for the scheduling piece. It will not integrate well with whatever software stores business information driving scheduling and it's just cumbersome. Tracking hours, yes. Scheduling, no.
If you are running a more traditional HR shop where the focus is on operations and not really L&D or Talent Management, Ultipro will suit you. Their core HR is strong and their Talent Management is also good, if not a little traditional. If this is your first HRIS, however, there are cheaper options to solve the problems of a typical business without a system.
UltiPro certainly checks the box for ben admin and payroll. In terms of performance management, it is not fungible enough to do the things we want to do from a conversation tracking perspective. We have done a lot of work to rethink performance management and have consequently exceeded the capabilities that Ultipro has. I am most please with them as a payroll provider. They do everything you need them to do and we've never had a single problem that they've been responsible for.
Read Amy Gulati, MBA, GPHR, SPHR, PHRca's full review

Employee demographic data (384)
Employment history (393)
Job profiles and administration (375)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (370)
Organizational charting (314)
Organization and location management (336)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (264)
Pay calculation (356)
Support for external payroll vendors (172)
Benefit plan administration (331)
Direct deposit files (352)
9.2
Salary revision and increment management (275)
Reimbursement management (61)
Approval workflow (239)
Balance details (255)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (213)
View and generate pay and benefit information (393)
Update personal information (392)
View company policy documentation (275)
Employee recognition (155)
View job history (387)
Tracking of all physical assets (104)
Report builder (371)
Pre-built reports (372)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (259)
New hire portal (248)
Manager tracking tools (206)
Corporate goal setting (134)
Individual goal setting (162)
Line-of sight-visibility (117)
Performance tracking (154)
Performance plans (199)
Performance improvement plans (162)
Review status tracking (201)
Review reminders (183)
Multiple review frequency (155)
Create succession plans/pools (80)
Candidate ranking (76)
Candidate search (81)
Candidate development (78)
Job Requisition Management (212)
Company Website Posting (207)
Publish to Social Media (156)
Job Search Site Posting (188)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (168)
Applicant Tracking (204)
Notifications and Alerts (189)

About UltiPro

Ultimate Software’s UltiPro® cloud HR, payroll, and talent solution is designed with the goal of helping organizations improve the employee experience at all levels, beginning with personalized recruiting and onboarding and continuing with role-based access to pay, benefits, and development information. According to the vendor, the benefits of using UltiPro are that HR can rapidly process payroll; leverage flexible time solutions; offer a modern approach to learning; facilitate productive performance, succession, and compensation management; and measure employee sentiment using advanced survey technology (based on the vendor's acquisition of Kanjoya in 2016). UltiPro is supported by powerful business intelligence across all its solutions that aims to help organizations drive smarter, people-focused results.

UltiPro Features

Human Resource Management Features
Has featureEmployee demographic data
Has featureEmployment history
Has featureJob profiles and administration
Has featureWorkflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Has featureBenefits information
Has featureOrganizational charting
Has featureOrganization and location management
Has featureCompliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Payroll Management Features
Has featurePay calculation
Has featureSupport for external payroll vendors
Has featureOff-cycle checks
Has featurePayroll history for each employee
Has featureBenefit plan administration
Has featureDirect deposit files
Has featurePayroll tracking and auditing
Has featureSalary revision and increment management
Does not have featureReimbursement management
Does not have featureStatutory form management
Leave and Attendance Management Features
Has featureApproval workflow
Has featureEmail notifications
Has featureBalance details
Does not have featureTravel absence management
Has featureAnnual carry-forward and encashment
Employee Self Service Features
Has featureEmployee login
Has featureView and generate pay and benefit information
Has featureUpdate personal information
Has featureRequest time off
Has featureView job history
Has featureView company policy documentation
Has featureView company news and information
Has featureEmployee recognition
Asset Management Features
Has featureTracking of all physical assets
Has featureAsset issue and transfer management
Has featureAsset return
Has featureWarranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
HR Reporting Features
Has featureReport builder
Has featurePre-built reports
Has featureAbility to combine HR data with external data
Integration with other HR capabilities Features
Has featureAdditional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
Has featureAdditional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
Performance Management Features
Has featureSimple, Person-Centric Tools and Experiences

UltiPro Screenshots

UltiPro Videos (3)

UltiPro Integrations

Infor Learning Management, NetSuite, Celergo, Informatica, Certpoint, TTN learning, Ping Identity

UltiPro Competitors