Overall Satisfaction with Awardco
We are using Awardco as an incentive program for our employees. Its use has been adopted by the entire organization as a way to award employees for winning company competitions or for simply just doing great work in general. We used to have multiple ways to award employees, and it began to get a bit confusing as to which method to use. But now we just use Awardco and that has simplified our rewards program.
- Every employee has an account.
- There are multiple ways to use your points.
- All points are stored in one place & easy to find.
- I would love if I could award points as a manager.
- Ordering Amazon products directly from the Awardco site does not come with tracking for your items.
- The products ordered directly from the Awardco site take a really long time to arrive at your home.
- We are a company that thrives on competition & rewards. Awardco has helped us simplify that rewards process, and it's much easier for us as we create competition prizes.
- Our employees are much more engaged in the competitions because they know they will win points that can be used on just about anything.
- Since we've started using Awardco we have hit record numbers in sales in a month.
In the past, we have used sites like Coupa to order products & prizes for employees who we want to reward or who have earned prizes during competitions. We enjoyed the program, but there were many steps involved & many layers to go through. It was a time-consuming process to reward an employee, but now we don't spend any time at all on things like this since every employee has their own Awardco account.
I am giving a "middle of the road" rating of 5 because I don't have experience with Awardco support. I have never had to reach out to the support team for anything, so I don't have any substantial feedback in this particular area. The program is so easy to use, so I've never needed to contact the support team.
Do you think Awardco delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Awardco's feature set?
Did Awardco live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Awardco go as expected?
Would you buy Awardco again?
I have recommended Awardco to many of my colleagues already. It is extremely easy to use for managers as well as those they manage. For instance, we have a competition for individual sales by each team, and the winner of each round of competition will win a certain amount of Awardco points. This has been our go-to method for over a year now.