Overall Satisfaction with AWS Storage Gateway
AWS Gateway Storage gives me the secure storage I need for my client files. Working as a therapist all my sessions are recorded as required by law and I no longer need to hold hard copy of my files - it works as a back-up system as well for me - as I store information in my CRM database and AWS. Allowing clients access via AWS S3 to only their files is important. Confidentiality unpins my business. I also store all my course modules on AWS, this allows me to know the course content I produce is not sitting on a website or other platform - everything links with one click.
- Uploads files securely
- Provides access to selected individuals
- Works well for a sole trader like myself without associated high costs
- Ease of finding useful helpful tips on using AWS
- Dumbing down of the technical jargon on the site
- Short sharp to the point step videos - answering some common questions
- Remembering not everyone is an IT person - could be more user friendly
- Client file storage
- Ability to share selected files
- High level of IT security around files
- Positive is clients are assured their information is stored securely & appropriately
- Ease of sharing allows clients to feel an extra level of service delivery - this is not normally available in manual systems
- If there is a dispute or question all video recording files are available
- Google Drive and Dropbox
AWS Storage stacks up in compatibility with file format and downloads - the URL can be used with any other application I have - I have had other products that have not been compatible - for my course delivery - hence I have moved away from them to use solely AWS now. Also the high level security available on AWS exceeds other products
Do you think AWS Storage Gateway delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS Storage Gateway's feature set?
Did AWS Storage Gateway live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AWS Storage Gateway go as expected?
Would you buy AWS Storage Gateway again?
For therapists and clinicians, like myself, who work online and consult via an online platform such as Zoom AWS S3 gives added security and peace of mind. It is easy to store confidential files and AWS gives the level of security demanded by auditors and law. Not having files stored locally on systems is important for the above reasons - as is enabling others to be sent selected files for their review or reminder of session content. Everything to do with my business and customer interactions can be stored in one place and is easy to access for me but not easy for others.