Zoom Video Webinar Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Rocky Kev profile photo
My company is remote. Being remote doesn't mean there aren't any conversations happening. My team is constantly chatting through Slack, jumping on 1-on-1 meetings/team meetings in Zoom, and pushing updates to Asana. Zoom has been our go-to platform for video conference calls. Zoom Video Webinar is just as good, using the same technology to share our webinar to our audience of thousands.
  • Easy for the administrator to set up and get started.
  • Easy for participants to jump in. No configurations. It just works right out of the box.
  • Really easy interface with clear buttons/actions.
  • Fast and reliable.
  • It can get expensive with a large team.
  • Some features in Zoom Meeting aren't in the Zoom Webinar (and vice versa).
  • The analytical data you can get on your viewers isn't as good as GoToWebinar. The tradeoff is still that Zoom Webinar is a frictionless experience.
Some specific scenarios where Zoom Video Webinar is well suited would be for group training and presentation meetings.

For group training, it allowing participants to ask questions and presenting content without any hiccups. You can gauge the participation level and share content like PDFs/slides/etc. You can also invite additional hosts and have multiple cameras if you have a Q&A style session. I even know of colleges that use Zoom to connect multiple classrooms in different cities together.

For presentations with clients/companies - it just works! Any computer with access to a browser can get it to work - no messy configurations or long installs. I can share the zoom link with them and see them in the room within 2-3 minutes. Try that with Skype/GoToWebinar, and it'll take 10-15 minutes of installing, account creation, and other annoying setups. We can whiteboard, draw things out, share a screen with a Google Document... it's great.

Zoom Video Webinar isn't a replacement for live training. No technology is.
Read Rocky Kev's full review
Meredith Brough profile photo
Zoom is used on a weekly basis in my business. It is a very important tool in helping me to communicate and support my clients on a group level. I use it for group coaching twice a week and 1-2 times a month for workshops. This service allows me to gather people from all over the world into one convenient place, puts me in front of them, and records the instruction and interactions for later use.
  • Zoom is convenient and easy to use. This means I can use it easily, but also my clients appreciate that it's not very technical or hard to figure out. It works for everyone!
  • Zoom is affordable. I appreciate that I can use it for free up to so many minutes, and that I can have some free storage. I pay to use it for longer periods and this is affordable, too.
  • It's easy for my clients to create an account, access the meetings and join. They don't mind going to the effort of using a technical tool, so I am able to use this service often and it adds value to what I offer.
  • I hardly ever have technical difficulties, so it is reliable, which is very important to me!
  • I am able to switch screens to show my documents or slides. This is very nice in my workshops so that my attendees can follow along and understand better. I think it's easy to use!
  • I would like it if Zoom offered cheaper storage for my recordings. It is expensive. So we upload our recordings to YouTube.
  • I am happy with all other aspects of Zoom!
Zoom is great for so many uses. Someday I want to create a webinar on here, not just do workshops and group coaching. It's useful for me as a coach and useful for companies who have employees all over the US or the world to be able to meet in one central place. This is good for anyone who needs to meet face to face or even face to audio, and even better if they want the conversation or meeting recorded. I haven't found a way it is less helpful or less appropriate for myself, so I don't know anything about that.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Ryan Connolly profile photo
Zoom Video Webinar is being used within my agency to host remote meetings with clients for various purposes such as onboarding, consulting, reviews, etc. This makes remote meetings very simple saving both myself and the client time that might be spent traveling to meet.
  • Very easy to use.
  • Ability to connect through desktop, mobile apps or even landline.
  • The webinar recording is a great feature.
  • Chatting within the mobile app can be a little difficult.
I believe Zoom Video Webinar is well suited for most situations where remote conferencing is needed.
Read Ryan Connolly's full review
Katelyn Rylee profile photo
I use Zoom personally and my company uses it. We have mostly used it to recruit other agents and do eXp explained videos. I also use it to record myself making videos of powerpoint for other agents and clients to send to when they inquire about something. A lot of big agents also use it to do educational sessions once a week and I always try to attend and learn as much as possible. It makes it easier for our company to communicate throughout different states and countries.
  • One thing that is amazing about Zoom is that you can pull up a PowerPoint, use a laser or draw on it and then record yourself presenting it to people!
  • Another thing I love about Zoom is that you can schedule meetings and send out the ID for them so that people can mark it on their calendars and join if they want to.
  • One thing that Zoom does that I like is that every one that is on can have their face showing and talk or respond if they want to. You can chat with so many people at once from all over!
  • I'd love to see where you can make a personal meeting ID. I would like to be able to name my meetings so that people know what it is and its easier to put the ID number in.
  • I'd also like it if I'm not showing my face, my little screen goes away because I always think that my face is still being shown even if it isn't.
Zoom is very suited if you belong to a big company and either the employees are remote or you want to talk to people in different states. It definitely makes communication in big areas easy. It's also great if you're coaching someone. It may be less appropriate if it would be better to meet someone face to face because they will be working in your office or joining your team. I also think it's a little silly to use between family members as well.
Read Katelyn Rylee's full review
Anil Gurudinasinghani profile photo
November 05, 2019

Zoom at its best!!

Being a recruiter, we use Zoom for scheduling interviews of candidates. It's easy to generate a meeting ID using Zoom and we can share the link to the candidate for joining the meeting. Zoom can also be used to set up an audio discussion so it's helpful for both audio and video discussion, and another positive point is that we can use Zoom in audio mode even if other party is on video mode and vice versa.
  • Video interview meetings
  • Audio interview meetings
  • Screen sharing in meetings
  • Zoom is very easy to use for anyone who has or does not have knowledge, you adapt very quickly to its interface.
  • It takes time to connect through link.
  • I don't like the feature that Zoom doesn't tell me the count of calls I made on a daily basis. I have to manually count in the Zoom desktop app that I use.
In our organization, the main purpose of Zoom is scheduling interviews and meetings with the clients. I like Zoom Video Communications for several aspects, one of them is that you can make video conferences with your partners. It also offers the best video, audio and wireless display experience to share through Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Linux. It is super fast and easy to use and it gives you a few days of premium testing so you can access the full use of Zoom.
Read Anil Gurudinasinghani's full review
Christopher Paul profile photo
Zoom Webinar is used by our information technology department as an education tool to serve other departments that include our faculty members, staff and students for long-distance. Zoom allows us to conduct quick meetings at any time that we need. Its ease of use makes it a popular communication platform for our faculty members and students who needs help with their computers or accounts.
  • Easy to use platform.
  • Nice customer support.
  • Many great features like voting or short questions to keep the audience engaged in a training session.
  • High-quality audio and video.
  • Mobile app video and audio quality need some development.
Zoom Webinar is very suitable for making distance meetings or training sessions online. We use it extensively for our department to give training for our staff and students, but it is also widely used among our faculty members in giving online seminars as part of the club journal courses offered by them.
Read Christopher Paul's full review
Stefanie Wittmaak profile photo
We use Zoom for our business meetings, training sessions, and one on one reviews. It's what gets us together, as we all hail from various locations across the globe.
  • Virtual meetings - Our team is able to communicate face to face for weekly meetings regardless of our location.
  • Training sessions - The screen share feature plus the ability to record training sessions makes long-distance a non-issue.
  • Mobile option - Works on a desktop as well as through the mobile app, so meetings can happen wherever.
  • It does use a lot of bandwidth to run, and I have encountered issues with connectivity with the mobile app.
  • Previously there were some privacy issues that Zoom did not address initially. We even had a meeting hacked by someone trying to crash the party. Those issues seem to have been addressed with the most recent update.
Zoom seems to work well for smaller groups, where it is appropriate to speak in turn. Discussions with a large group or one that might have a lot of quick back and forth banter would not work as well.
Read Stefanie Wittmaak's full review
Ben Westby profile photo
January 16, 2020

Building a team remotely

We use Zoom to communicate with professional development teams to offer long-distance remote training to our staff. We also use it for hiring and interviews for potential employees who live out of state or on the other side of the mountain passes and cannot come to us easily. Very helpful for having multiple users at once!
  • Multiple users at once.
  • Easy interface.
  • Scheduling conference calls.
  • Becoming a little easier to use on the app.
  • Sharing documents in a meeting could be more smooth.
Zoom is very well suited for helping us coordinate and communicate with multiple teams that are working remotely. It's also very well suited for helping us interview potential employees who are located out of state.
Read Ben Westby's full review
Nicolas Costa Ossa profile photo
September 22, 2019

Easiest webinar tool

We've used it in the marketing department to do webinars. It has been used sporadically by the HR department to do some webinars but in collaboration with Marketing.
  • Easy to set up
  • Super reliable
  • Great sharing features
  • The UI feels outdated
For any type of webinar-like event, it really works great. We have used it in very small webinars (less than 10 people) and also for larger ones (100+) where it works perfectly fine.
Read Nicolas Costa Ossa's full review
Guy G. Gray profile photo
November 19, 2019

Zoom to progress!

Zoom is a forward progressive platform that the younger generation will enjoy. The intuitiveness makes it fun and very easy to navigate. We use Zoom both internally and externally for calls around the globe.
  • We use Zoom with our internal software development team which is global in scale to review code, product enhancements, and general collaboration.
  • It is great for our external presentation to prospects.
  • The only issue I have is that I have been a user of GoToMeeting for many years and very comfortable with the tools and navigation. Using Zoom took some time to adapt to their platform and tools.
Zoom is great for global video conferences.
Read Guy G. Gray's full review
Maury Rubin profile photo
We do all of our demonstrations with clients on Zoom.

After we get a prospective client on a phone and convince them to take a demo, we transfer them over to a sales associate who runs the demo on Zoom.
  • Usually, it offers a crisp video.
  • It's nice that you can have multiple hosts to control the meeting.
  • It's sometimes hard for our clients to get into the meeting in a seamless manner. When a new client clicks a zoom link it always prompts them to download the app instead of just launching in their browser.
It's good for hosting demos for clients, and meeting with teammates while traveling.
Read Maury Rubin's full review
Savannah Ehrlich profile photo
October 28, 2019

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

Zoom Video has been amazing! We have been able to bridge a major communication gap with our client, and internally with our team.
  • Clear video and audio
  • Ability to quickly share screen
  • Easy to Use
  • Email Invites do not look great
  • Setting up a meeting can be a little confusing at times
It has been amazing for our small client base as it helps bridge some major gaps in communication since having it.
Read Savannah Ehrlich's full review
Mogana Tashiani profile photo
I use Zoom Video Webinar for client meetings and team meetings. Though Zoom Video Webinar, the presentation slides can be shared to other users. We use it for our regional company meeting, connecting with other offices across countries such as Japan, Thailand, Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore.
  • Zoom Video Webinar is easy to install and use. It is extremely user friendly.
  • Many apps can be integrated with Zoom. I integrated Google Calendar with Zoom to manage my schedule easily.
  • The quality of video streaming is much better than other similar vendors. It is rare to experience technical issues during video-based meetings.
  • Sometimes the users are inaudible. Like other video communication platforms, I need to exit and return back to the meeting to solve the problem.
I often call clients in different regions which have different time zones. It is easier to schedule a meeting using Zoom as I can directly use Zoom to login to my email account to schedule and send meeting invitations fast and easily. Zoom also supports mobile and dial-in that make the connectivity with clients easily.

The basic plan of Zoom has meeting limitations up to 40 minutes hence users need to upgrade their account for extended meetings.
Read Mogana Tashiani's full review
Karee Smith profile photo
We use it for meetings, presentations, inviting prospects to learn more about our products, etc.
  • Can watch or listen via mobile app
  • It’s free
  • Can ask questions/interact
  • I like that don’t have to be on Facebook or anything to use it - but would be great if it could be connected to FB or Instagram live.
  • It’s hard to send instructions for log in to people - I find people get confused.
Meetings, presentations
Read Karee Smith's full review
We have a large group of audience/professionals across the globe. We need to connect on a business call to share the audio, video, and presentations. This helps in smooth transitioning of slides and clear audio for small and medium webinars or All Hands Meet. So this is a great substitute for ON24.
  • Zoom lets you play any streaming videos smoothly without any lag.
  • It helps a great option to record and archive important recordings.
  • If you have not attended a Zoom webcast, please plan to join five minutes early. Sometimes it takes time to get there.
  • You may be prompted to “Run” the program software, which sometimes takes over 3 to 5 minutes, and then only you will enter the Webcast.
Zoom webinar is well suited for AHMs, meetings across virtual locations, and wherever there is media streaming required. We have tried it with over 300 participants, and did not face any issues. As of now, we will be trying to use it for over 1000 external participants for broadcasting webinars in the near future.
Zoom Video Webinar is used by the organization to conduct video conference sessions or town halls where a large number of audience can join the session and interact with each other. Audio/video quality is very fine and it can be adjusted as needed. Screen can be shared among participants and videos can be played. We are using it to conduct meetings with counterparts offsite, onsite and town halls. It's a great tool compared to other video communicators.
  • Zoom Video Webinar has good quality of video conferencing without any lags or screen freezing.
  • Zoom Video Webinar can engage unlimited audience in Live Virtual Events.
  • With Zoom Video Webinar -screen sharing, recording and playing videos also possible.
  • Session recording takes some time to be available.
  • Zoom Webinar Review web application needs high bandwidth internet to run smoothly.
  • Zoom is a bit pricey compared to other video conferencing tools.
Zoom Video Webinar is well suited where a large audience needs to attend a live event. In our organization, every single webinar is conducted with Zoom because of ease of using it, larger interactive audience, screen sharing, good video quality, and session recording. Zoom Video Webinar is bit pricey but quality speaks for that price so I don't find any situation where this is less appropriate. It's all good.
We use Zoom Webinar to collaborate as a team. We conduct Team Meeting and Client Facing meetings. This is a great tool for us to meet face to face while being miles apart. This is also a great way to share and review documents as a team and make edits in real time. A very valuable and efficient tool.
  • Great way to meet face to face with our internal team and with our clients.
  • We use this tool to share and collaborate on documents. Allows us to make real time edits.
  • Zoom is very user friendly and very few call in or user issues. Some of the other web conferencing tools we use often drop calls or have issues with sharing.
  • Notification of a when a new chat has been typed would be great. Often times there will be a chat and no one sees it.
  • Notification of updates that need to be done ahead of time would be great. It's always frustrating to have to do an update right before a call. Or allow individuals to still get on a call and then update after the call.
  • I don't have any other suggestions. I enjoy using zoom and I appreciate that we rarely have any connectivity issues.
Zoom is a great way to bring your team and or clients all to the same place, to meet in face to face without having to be in the same physical location. It allows for us to have the personal connectivity and to be productive as a team. It is especially great for weekly team meetings.
We use zoom to collaborate with external partners and colleagues. We use it for meetings, both audio and video, as well as screening sharing. It helps that we can use one platform for all types of sharing and connection.
  • Single platform.
  • Flexibility in audio/video.
  • Easy set up of meetings.
  • Recurring meetings.
  • Use of host passwords.
  • Calendar integration.
Zoom is good if you want to use all of its services, but it can be harder if you only want to use a few of them. For example, if you just want to have a voice call, it can be hard to set up without also including all the other options.
Albert Ellenich profile photo
Our teams are geographically distributed and we rely heavily on Zoom to conduct everything from 1-on-1 meetings to full company meetings at quarterly reviews. It's indispensable as a communication tool. As a User Experience Designer, I use Zoom to share concepts and ideas with colleagues via screen sharing capabilities. The ability to annotate your screen during a live presentation is very helpful.
  • Zoom handles multiparticipant meetings very well through a centralized screen that allows you to see all participants, conduct group or individual chat sessions during the meeting and allows anyone to share documents in the meeting.
  • The chat feature in Zoom is very helpful during a meeting for discreetly reaching out to another colleague in the meeting when you want to share verify or validate something before announcing publicly in the meeting. It's great to have sideline conversations that are relevant to myself and another colleague in the meeting without disturbing the meeting.
  • The video features of Zoom are great! Since many of my meetings are conducted virtually, it's nice to see and talk with someone via Zoom's video feature to make our conversations more personal and meaningful
  • As much as I like the chat feature, I haven't found a way to save a chat or retrieve a chat when a meeting ends. If I am not the meeting host, everything disappears once the host ends the meeting. There are many times I'd like the ability to save a transcript of the chat.
  • I routinely falter with the microphone feature. I have set defaults to mute my microphone and video when I join a meeting, but there isn't an obvious visual queue onscreen in Zoom to let me know I am on mute. The microphone icon in the lower left of the screen does change appearance between live and muted, but it's not obvious. Many of my colleagues end up speaking for a minute or 2 before realizing they are on mute.
  • Screen sharing in Zoom is easy to initialize, but as a participant viewing, it can be challenging to quickly get the screen ratios established so you can view the shared items at a reasonable size.
Zoom is well suited for quick sharing of documents with a colleague or 2 when you want to present preliminary ideas as I often do in my UX work. Zoom has also been effective as a tool for larger meetings with 50+ people. Zoom is less suited for personal use because its feature-rich interface can take some time to set up and getting a meeting started isn't as quick as some native video conferencing applications on mobile phones.
Read Albert Ellenich's full review
Vaibhav Choksi profile photo
Zoom Video premium features available for free. Our PO, Engineering and Internal Comms departments use Zoom Video software for recurring meetings. Zoom makes it possible to share screens with others, view live screens and take on-demand decisions. It also allows us to record videos and allows the text chat during multiple people having a discussion. Moreover, meetings can also be integrated with external calendars. This is a very useful feature that helps manage team meeting schedules better.
  • Meetings can be integrated with external calendars that provides an advanced option to facilitate interactions when meeting starts, such as asking for a password to prevent unauthorized access.
  • Chat with other attendees and store relevant information about them in an address book inside Zoom
  • Screen share with others in a meeting while having the ability to record audio and video.
  • Share only a specific window or an entire desktop.
  • It is not convenient in Zoom Webinar that toolbar is not displayed properly when set at the bottom of the screen, as it only opens from top to bottom.
  • Main window can't easily be resized as some buttons will disappear and become unusable when there is a meeting going on.
Most features are very useful. I like the feature where scheduling new meetings with multiple options are presented to make it easy to obtain the desired behavior by default when launching a meeting. Screens can be shared and recorded during the meeting to make the discussion more effective. Some features that are less appropriate are that the main window when a meeting is happening can't easily be resized as some buttons will disappear and become unusable.
Read Vaibhav Choksi's full review
Dustin Hovey profile photo
We use Zoom across every level and department in our organization. Since our organization is spread out across numerous offices around the world Zoom serves as an important collaboration tool. We use Zoom for video conferencing across teams, to present our screens in conference rooms, and to conduct company-wide meetings.
  • Screen sharing: Zoom enables users to seamlessly share their screen, chat through messages, and empowers listeners to virtually raise their hand when they have a question.
  • Mute all participants: Zoom can allow presenters to mute all participants and prevent their video feed from being broadcast
  • Works on any device: Users can log in from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
  • Some users outside the organization have complained about issues getting the Zoom links to work
  • Once in a blue moon, we have audio issues with Zoom, the video will work fine but sometime the audio will cut in and out
  • It would be great for mobile users to be able to select any user in a conference and see their video feed (instead of letting Zoom decide)
Zoom Video Webinar is a very versatile tool. Users can competently use it for team meetings, company all-hands, 1:1 interactions, screen sharing, presenting in conference rooms, or when a meeting could be aided through video with users outside the organization. With functionality on every device type, Zoom is a great solution regardless of where users are located.
Read Dustin Hovey's full review
Mark Nowowiejski profile photo
Originally we bought the Zoom Webinar tool as a backup system to our usual webinar platform, Adobe Connect which often experienced bandwidth issues, especially during inclement weather when the demand was high. However, Zoom quickly gained popularity among our students, faculty, and staff due to its ease of use and high-quality recording features and we began expanding our license to include more 'PRO' accounts. Presently the institution has completely moved away from Adobe and fully adopted Zoom for all of its online courses. We have additionally used Zoom to conduct staff meetings, 1-on-1 tutoring sessions and to troubleshoot technical issues for remote users.

The tool has also been beneficial for online students in working on group projects and recording asynchronous presentations.
  • It records to MP4 format which can be easily saved to a local machine and edited with even basic software such as iMovie or Windows Media Maker
  • The desktop application makes creating and scheduling meetings very simple and it always supplies a conference line with no need for cumbersome integrations
  • The mobile app is fantastic and works very well for our students who are on the go
  • Zoom training and tutorial catalog is very well done, even our technically challenged users have little issue getting comfortable with the tool
  • It handle multiple cameras (up to 50!), with high quality video very smoothly and is 'smart' in term of eliminating echo and muting noisy users.
  • The chat feature is by far the worst part of Zoom, you can't adjust text size or color or allow for multiple chat room within the same meeting (for groups or breakouts )
  • The Polling Feature could probably use more variety at this time. It def lags behind tools like Adobe Connect there. Also, the creation of Polls during a live session can generally be fairly cumbersome.
  • The 40 minute time limit for the basic account can be a pain point and it seems fairly pointless as a user can just restart the meeting immediately once the time expires. There is probably a more effective way to limit the Basic account for the PRO
Zoom is well suited for nearly any situation you can think of where you need to communicate with groups of people across a physical distance. It has everything you could possibly need including document sharing, desktop sharing, whiteboarding, remote controlling etc. Even if an end user is in an area of low internet bandwidth they should be able to get by with some minor setting tweaks.

The main issue with Zoom right now is probably the price point for Pro accounts. If you are a very large organization that needs to buy 100s or even 1000s of PRO accounts their pricing might be cumbersome to absorb initially.
Read Mark Nowowiejski's full review
Alicia Azulay profile photo
We use Zoom meetings for all individual, team, and company-wide meetings that require bringing together employees, customers, vendors, etc. in different locations. I use Zoom daily as one of the many remote employees. All employees across the various countries in which we operate use Zoom, it is the recommended form of communication by our employer for all calls when possible.
  • High-quality sound and video.
  • Great mobile app for dialing in for video and or audio calls as needed.
  • Chat feature for larger scale calls to help manage questions and reducing talking over each other.
  • Individuals cannot turn on the feature to mute audio or video upon meeting entry, only the meeting organizer can change these settings.
  • We have had issues with larger meetings in which some participants are unable to enter, no resolution for the issue right now.
  • The sound in rooms can sometimes default to a high volume regardless of the volume left from the previous call.
It works well for medium to large companies that have employees distributed globally. We have noticed a significant reduction in long distance and international call expenses once the recommendation and enforcement to use Zoom for calls as often as possible went into effect. Overall, video meetings allow remote employees a more personal experience during conference calls than a traditional audio-only call would provide.
Read Alicia Azulay's full review
Chris Carpenter profile photo
I use Zoom in two contexts. The first is for my TEDxIndianapolis organizing team. The second is for my company. The reason I use it for both is simple - it just works. For virtual meetings and seeing faces, Zoom is easy to spin up at a moment's notice. The video component is very good. For the same reasons, but more bent towards screen sharing, Zoom is also very good. What folks may or may not know about Zoom is that it is, by use of the mobile app, able to work on Apple CarPlay, so taking a voice meeting on the commute is fair game...and a game changer.
  • Screen sharing.
  • Video conferencing.
  • Handling the VOIP/Telephony.
  • Fast meeting initiation.
  • Not terribly many come to mind - they really have thought of everything. The only limitation I have experienced is corporate adoption. Even their free version runs great and cuts off at a reasonable time.
Zoom is great for quick/ad-hoc meetings and info-exchange systems where the standard Microsoft products just can't seem to get out of their own way. The integration is seamless and there is no wondering if the licensing agreement that your company chose will include telephony, a conference bridge, VOIP, etc. Zoom just works. If I need to quickly present a town hall meeting to remote associates, do a how-to for a service, or an ad-hoc team huddle, Zoom accommodates it very well.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
Jillian Straw profile photo
My company uses Zoom Video Webinar across all of our various departments. It allows our sales team to hold online interactive demos of our product. Unlike other streaming solutions, there is no cap on the number of people that can be in any one webinar, which is necessary. It pairs well with our Gong.io recorder and has an easy to use App as well.
  • Not having a cap on a number of attendees in each Webinar.
  • Having an easily accessible app for both iPhone and Android
  • Allowing users to schedule others within the same organization if given access.
  • The download process has been a bit wonky for some of our prospective clients. It would be nice if there was a way to have the same quality but on a website instead of the app for one time users.
If you're holding multiple webinars or online screen shares a day there is no reason not to use Zoom Video Webinar. The ability to work with other software is great, and the recording feature is good as well. If you only have one or two webinars a month it is obviously not worth it.
Read Jillian Straw's full review

Dashboards (23)
Data exportability (21)
High quality audio (37)
9.2
Mobile support (34)
Calendar integration (35)
Record meetings / events (36)
Slideshows (31)
9.4
Event registration (22)
Audience polling (23)
Q&A (27)
9.2
Participant roles & permissions (33)
Confidential attendee list (22)
Branding options (17)
Integration to Marketing Automation (13)

About Zoom Video Webinar

Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.