Overall Satisfaction with Bacula Enterprise
During these two years, we have been using Bacula Enterprise as a backup and disaster recovery solution for our entire data environment. This tool solved the problems we had in monitoring backups and in the agility to recover information. We are currently using this solution for more than 2Tb of data in a primarily virtualized environment. Bacula Enterprise's technical support has perfectly met all the needs we've had in recent years. The installation of the tool was easy and the entire team adapted well to the daily use of this solution.
- Manage Backup Routines
- Ease of data recovery
- Reliable data encryption
- Simple and friendly interface
- Easy adaptation of the team to the solution
- Despite the wide variety of free plugins, some basic plugins need to be paid for
- Reliability for disaster recovery solution
- Low cost for implementation
- Ease of administering Backup Jobs
- User-friendly interface
- Low implementation cost
- Decreased analysis time to administer backup jobs
- Reduced service time in recovering lost data
Do you think Bacula Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bacula Enterprise's feature set?
Did Bacula Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bacula Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy Bacula Enterprise again?
Regardless of the size of data and your company, Bacula Enterprise can be used as a solution to manage backup jobs and also as a solution for disaster recovery. In addition, the cost of the tool is also a major attraction, as it was one of the great motivators for the adoption of Bacula Enterprise. A scenario where it is not advisable is if your company does not have a team with some experience in Backup solutions.