Basecamp Review 56 of 71
User Review: "Basecamp: Basically Awesome"
Brit Eaton profile photo
Updated December 09, 2014

User Review: "Basecamp: Basically Awesome"

Score 10 out of 101

Modules Used
Projects

Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp

• Organization - It's easy to see what's on tap, and who is involved/accountable.
  • Progress tracking - I can tell from a quick glance whether we're on track for delivery.
  • Remote access communication - Our contributors work in many different locations - Basecamp makes it easy to stay in touch and communicate.
  • Online collaboration - The interface provides the next best thing to red pen and paper for editing and critique.
  • Conversation threads can be a little confusing with more than 5 contributors.
  • The interface is great - but it can be overwhelming for a beginner.
  • Increased employee efficiency
  • Better client experience
  • Enhanced delivery capabilities
Basecamp is a solid tool that enhances our team's effectiveness. I am always open to something better - but Basecamp will be hard to top. Our clients appreciate being able to collaborate online (especially those out-of-town) and our remote-work teams can effectively communicate, collaborate, and implement strategy from just about anywhere. It's been a great tool to use when collaborating with partner agencies as well - the workflow transfer is seamless.
I used this tool with a vendor last year and liked it so much I will be implementing it for my own organization in 2015. THANK YOU.