User Review: "Basecamp: Basically Awesome"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementBasecampUnspecified7.97681012013-11-27T20:15:30.716Z
Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
- Organization - It's easy to see what's on tap, and who is involved/accountable.
- Progress tracking - I can tell from a quick glance whether we're on track for delivery.
- Remote access communication - Our contributors work in many different locations - Basecamp makes it easy to stay in touch and communicate.
- Online collaboration - The interface provides the next best thing to red pen and paper for editing and critique.
- Conversation threads can be a little confusing with more than 5 contributors.
- The interface is great - but it can be overwhelming for a beginner.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better client experience
- Enhanced delivery capabilities
Basecamp is a solid tool that enhances our team's effectiveness. I am always open to something better - but Basecamp will be hard to top. Our clients appreciate being able to collaborate online (especially those out-of-town) and our remote-work teams can effectively communicate, collaborate, and implement strategy from just about anywhere. It's been a great tool to use when collaborating with partner agencies as well - the workflow transfer is seamless.