Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
We utilize Basecamp throughout the organization. It is especially helpful in keeping client projects on track and on time. The ability to integrate a client into the process is a great feature that is useful to avoid having to update the client on progress separately. The consolidation of effort is tremendous.
- Searchability within all projects for information stored within.
- At-a-glance view of where the project stands.
- Email integration is key.
- The calendar could more easily integrate with Outlook calendars.
- Would like to see the ability to 'brand' an account or project.
- Native integration with Slack would be nice.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better client communication
- Cheap cheap cheap
Basecamp is excellent for client projects. Have used it primarily with eCommerce website launches. It's not such a great tool for keeping track of physical product ordering.