Overall Satisfaction with Benchmark Email
I use Benchmark email personally in my affiliate marketing endeavors. I use it to email prospects and to interact with members of my downline (my customers) drawn from the affiliate networks I work with. Benchmark Email has served me well in my formative period in affiliate marketing, thanks to their time-limitless 2,000 contacts free trial. Now that I am growing, I am ripe enough to consider upgrading to the 10,000 contacts level.
- 2,000 contact list space available with no time limit to those who can't upgrade.
- The AB Testing feature helps to improve the performance of your emails by experimenting with different content and send times to determine what works best. Thus great emailing objectives are easier to achieve.
- There is a feature where website and email engagement trigger an automatic email series. For example, the automatic flow of a subscriber from a leads list to a customer list upon making a purchase is awesome.
- The prices for upgrades are far too high compared to similar software doing the same things.
- Because of the expensive upgrades, Benchmark Email remains more relevant only to a small size user and an already well-developed and grown user. A growing (mid-level) user like me would easily be inclined to look elsewhere as more and more such software becomes available: I will think twice before I pay for an upgrade which I can quickly get three times cheaper elsewhere. The only reason I may upgrade on Benchmark Email is simply that their generous and timeless free trial has helped me grow; simply as a matter of appreciation.
- Of late I have been using Zoho CRM for my Sales Management processes. I hate to realize that I cannot integrate Zoho CRM with Benchmark email while much other software is integratable. If my Zoho CRM contacts, for example, can easily be exported into Benchmark email with a click of an icon, Benchmark email would score very high with me because that way, my leads and customer management would be ten times more handy.
- With Benchmark Email, I emailed a cold list of 2,000 leads to sell a $10 program and got 10 sales from 24 opens. That, to me is 1000% ROI because I spent nothing to put 2,000 cold leads into this software.
- Because of the expensive upgrades, when my affiliate marketing business started to grow, I had to look for an alternative email marketing software to handle my growing list more profitably. That has impacted negatively my communication consistency and slowed my growth as I must learn the new software enough before I gain traction.
- The ease with which I have been able to execute my email marketing with Benchmark Email has helped me work in less time. I have saved time. With time being money, I have seen my time translating into money. When a tool is easy to use and efficient in it results, money flows in easily. I now have managed to accumulate 733 hot buyer leads to whom I keep selling offers from time to time.
In the past, I have used Getresponse. I found it very handy for Affiliate Marketing but not good enough for Corporate Marketing. I then incorporated Benchmark Email into my arsenal because it is good enough for both Affiliate Marketing and Corporate Marketing. With the upgrade costs on Benchmark Email not sustainable to a growing entrepreneur like me, I had to get SENDIO. I am learning to use SENDIO and I am discovering it's very cost-effective apart from giving me unlimited space for my contact lists. While SENDIO is the best for bulk emailing, Benchmark Email remains the best for Corporate Emailing, though I am keeping all three software.
Do you think Benchmark Email delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Benchmark Email's feature set?
Did Benchmark Email live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Benchmark Email go as expected?
Would you buy Benchmark Email again?
Their free option has no time limit and accepts an email list of 2,000 contacts. That's generous considering that some similar software have free trials limited to a month or less and will allow only about 1,000 contact lists, if not less. With that 2,000 contact space available for free on Benchmark email, I can gather 2,000 leads or buyers into my email program without paying. Thus, Benchmark Email is suited for profitability, especially for a start-up business.