Overall Satisfaction with Benchmark Email
We use the Benchmark Email Pro SaaS platform as our primary newsletter service about 2x per week for advertising deals, new products, and news. We send it out to our database of thousands of customers to drive engagement, orders, and solicit feedback. It's the main newsletter platform, and is used organization-wide for product launches.
- Great native split testing for a/b groups.
- Automation of list cleaning is a breeze -- very easy!
- Native analytics are decent, but not amazing.
- List maintenance -- navigating multiple lists is a cumbersome activity.
- Analytics about user engagement could be better. It's not super robust, especially if you're used to Google Analytics.
- Customer support is kind of slow to get back to us.
- We were able to reduce recurring costs by 20% per year by buying an extended contract plan.
- Benchmark is more robust than our previous software, and we've been able to increase newsletter sales by about 10% per year.
- We were able to introduce split a/b testing into our newsletter mix, as it's a native feature of Benchmark.
We used the free trial of many competitors, such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc. Basically, Benchmark Email provided the best value for the money. The fact that we could get some economy of scale on the extended contract as well as the introduction of split a/b testing was more than enough of a value proposition.
Great for small or mid-size organizations who have a dedicated digital marketing role. Multiple users within the same system can be unwieldy, as there aren't any ways to intelligently share work among various people. For large organizations, you might upgrade to a system with more email automation like Constant Contact.