I would not have gone with any other Software. Big Time had great training and introduction to the software! Also, Derek K. was really a big help today!!
Overall Satisfaction with BigTime Software
We use [BigTime Software] to track profitability across our firm and the employees all input their time, and expenses into the system. This program is a seamless transition from Big Time [Software] to Quick books and helps make payroll so much easier. I can also post invoices and expenses over to QB.
- Job Costing
- Live chat is sometimes hit or miss
- Reports are not clearly generated
- If you have to many columns it will cause a delay on the job list
- It helps us to see what the job cost is internally vs the actual cost
- It helps provide profitability reports
- The Big Time wallet is handy to the customers so they can make immediate payments.
Do you think BigTime Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BigTime Software's feature set?
Did BigTime Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BigTime Software go as expected?
Would you buy BigTime Software again?