Overall Satisfaction with Bizzabo
We purchased Bizzabo to use for a virtual summit of 500-plus attendees. A business partner contracted with us to facilitate a virtual summit for their stakeholders. The summit was a one-day live virtual training event that was repeated once. The audience was a mixture of participants who used their phones or computers to participate in the event.
- Worked with us to create a customized report to fit our needs.
- User friendly platform to customize your event.
- Constantly adding new features to enhance the user experience.
- It would be nice to be able to receive a credit for no-show tickets instead of just losing them if people register and do not show up for the event.
- If you buy a subscription and do not use all of your credits, you do not lose your credits. They would offer an extension until you can use them or the majority of them.
- Help centers are better categorized so that you can easily find help when trying to customize your platform for your event.
- The vendor/exhibitor needs improvement. Some platforms give the vendor/exhibitor the capability to design their virtual room. In Bizzabo, the event organizer has to upload handouts. The vendor/exhibitor is limited in what they can do.
- Ability to customize platform to fit event needs
- Customer service and responding to questions timely
- Continuously improving the platform for a better event experience for participants and speakers
- We were able to meet our deliverable of having a virtual training event
- We were able to deliver reports timely so that attendees could receive professional training credit and stipends
Bizzabo did not have some features that we wanted initially, but recently I attended an event where they had added gamification and improved social networking capabilities. Bizzabo was used for our virtual event only and was sufficient.
When we purchased Bizzabo, we were not sure what we were getting. It took some time before we realized that there were some things we needed and did not have. We had to add an amendment to purchase additional support. Bizzabo has a knowledge bank, but it was difficult to find the information you needed. Many of the people we worked with at Bizzabo were nice and helpful. Some staff were not as helpful or assumed we knew more than we did. There is a learning curve when acquiring Bizzabo, and support is needed to make the platform fit your needs.
Do you think Bizzabo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bizzabo's feature set?
Did Bizzabo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bizzabo go as expected?
Would you buy Bizzabo again?
I think Bizzabo is doing a great job continuing to enhance its platform and make it user-friendly. I think the Bizzabo mobile app could be improved to have the same features as watching on a computer. The app lacks some of the same features and can cause confusion to the participants and to the team who is trying to assist users during an event. The reports were customized, but the data was incorrect. I had to make a lot of corrections after the event with my reports. Bizzabo does have great analytics. I did not need them, but they would be helpful if you are in a sales or marketing environment that depends on those types of analytics.
3 - Someone with some capability to figure out how platforms work and willing to read Bizzabo help information to learn the system.
Evaluating Bizzabo and Competitors
We thought we had asked every question we could think of before purchasing Bizzabo. We did not understand the registration process and how it worked, so we had to buy more credits. We thought the platform came with everything but then realized we had to purchase additional support and platform capabilities.