Bizzabo Reviews

September 19, 2019
We use Bizzabo to manage ticket sales and attendee communication for our networking events. We're a tech startup and have various events for customers and prospects, and Bizzabo is a great tool to sell tickets and track RSVPs. Bizzabo is primarily used by our events and marketing teams, as well as our sales team.
  • Ticket registration
  • Integrations (Slack, Paypal, Stripe)
  • Payments
  • Embeddable widgets
  • Their page builder is pretty weak. We use our own websites
  • Automatic email triggers
  • The "community"
Bizzabo is great if you hold lots of events with a high ticket price. They have a great ticketing system and it's really easy to use. Their page builder is pretty weak though. Most enterprise users build their own pages and embed the ticket widgets.

If you're a small startup or SMB, most of the functionality you need you can find in something like Eventbrite or Splash, which both offer free plans.
September 23, 2018
Boaz Farkash | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bizzabo at Sisense for our global customer events. It helps us make these events smoother both for the participants from Sisense - speakers such as myself, and of course the attendees. Networking is one of the bigger value drivers in our events, and Bizzabo helps with keeping the attendees engaged with each other.
  • Easy to set up and manage events.
  • Great user experience making it fun to use the app throughout the event.
  • Attendees drive more value out of the event especially thanks to being able to easily follow up with other attendees.
  • The registration process as one of the event organizers through the app was a little bit confusing.
It's well suited where you need a platform to easily set up and manage your events, and expect them to grow in frequency and scale, and when you are looking for increased engagement and networking for your attendees.
Read Boaz Farkash's full review
September 27, 2018
Bizzabo is being used by our entire organization, as we are a professional conference company. We use Bizzabo for all ticketing and registration, event websites, to capture leads, and communication with attendees.
  • Bizzabo makes setting up registration for an event very simple. You can make it more complex if you require that, but if you only need to capture basics and payment, it is easy to set up.
  • Making a custom event website is also very easy. There are a lot of widgets build in with content you might need, such as Speakers. While it takes a little bit of use to figure out how it works, once you know the basics, creating a multi page website with all your event info is super easy.
  • Creating custom ticket types and promo codes is full of options and it’s easy to allow many different options for purchasing tickets. From expiring ticket types to tracking promo codes, you can allow people to buy tickets with unlimited options (early bird, sponsor discounts, etc.)
  • Their customer service is lacking, in that it takes me about 24 hours to get a response to a question, which seems to be due to time zone differences. I’m in PT so not anywhere crazy. Often tiles the response is a follow up question, so it can take a whole week to resolve a basic problem.
  • Their contacts/tickets/orders areas are unnecessarily complicated. I can look at a contact but not be able to refund them for a cancelled ticket without clicking from their contact to their ticket and then to their order. It’s not all accessible in one place. Also if I’m accepting a check payment with an order # included, if I’m only searching in the “tickets” category, I won’t be able to find it. It’s a very clunky system. It works but isn’t as simple as it could be.
  • Its registration form features are limited. For example, I can add any type of question to the registration form (check boxes, drop downs, text, etc.) but I cannot add a description to the question. So if I’m asking about dietary restrictions, I can only ask the initial question (“do you have any special restrictions?”) and I can provide options (vegan, vegetarian, etc.) but I cannot tell them if their option isn’t listed to email us unless I put it in its own check box.
  • Visually it’s quite limited as well. You only have a few basic themes for your custom website to choose from. The agenda looks how it looks and your only options are black or white. The layout of confirmation emails cannot be changed other than the order of information. A lot of room for improvement on customization.
  • There is no way to save outgoing emails. If you sent an email and then sent a second, you cannot resend the first without copying and pasting the original content. Formatting of emails is also limited (eg. no attachments).
Bizzabo is great for very small businesses who produce basic events. If a company has a couple events a year and wants a professional interface, it’s a great option. It’s less appropriate for companies with more complex events or who want full customization abilities.

Bizzabo Scorecard Summary

What is Bizzabo?

Bizzabo is an all-in-on event registration built to handle every step of the event lifecycle, with features such as built-in customer relationship management (CRM), ticketing, and custom reporting.

Bizzabo Technical Details