Bizzabo’s event management platform powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences for brands. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is an open platform for Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, and activate communities. Bizzabo was founded in 2011 and…
- In-person conferences & regional and small format events
- Virtual conferences, cohorts, and staff meetings
reach of audience and their engagement to capture during the event were important to event organiser. Bizzabo backend provided details for marketing team to analyze attendee behaviour in order to personalise the event experience and …
Unfortunately, when virtual attendees failed to clickthrough to the event via the confirmation email with their magic link, they were subjected to a multi-step login process that mimicked registration. This was a …
When we faced stabilization issues with the platform (lost data, platform access, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Registration, RSVP, and ticketing (18)7.777%
- Event analytics (17)7.676%
- Audience engagement (16)6.666%
- Email marketing (18)6.262%
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $14,999 per year
- Tech Details
- Supported: Manage an entire event portfolio from a single platform.
- Supported: Deliver more engaging, human, and impactful experiences.
- Supported: Grow a community and drive Return on Event with cross-event analytics and rich data insights
- Supported: Produce in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences and execute any event type
- Supported: Execute any event at any scale, from 10 attendees to 10 million.
- Supported: Expert professional services and support serve as a seamless extension of an in-house team.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|