Overall Satisfaction with Bizzabo
We use Bizzabo for our annual user conference. We use it for registration, the website widgets even though we use our own suite, agenda management, email communications in tandem with pardot and salesforce, and attendee check-in and badges. We use it as our event management platform for in-person events and previously virtual events.
- Clean UI for users
- integrations with other tools (SFDC)
- plug and play widgets and learning. I was able to teach myself the tool relatively quickly
- promo codes are easy to set up and use
- Missing add-on tickets like training. this is key and many organizations use add-on ticket types. this needs to be added asap so that it's a seamless and easy process for event pros to set up within their registration instance.
- We need more dashboards and reporting, or more detail around payments. I feel like this is a bit of a gray area and isn't as easy to dig into as it should be.
- group pricing functionality could be built out more
- build a community! bizzabo doesn't seem to value the community of its users or training. I would advise setting up training for users with their CSM or classes. you are kinda just left on your own to figure it out with very little guidance.
- We were able to leverage the sponsorship Bizzabo page widget to give our sponsors a one-stop shop for all of the information they needed to know. Our first-time event generated $90K in sponsorship revenue, and during the height of the pandemic!
Bizzabo gave our attendees a view of all sessions, their times, location and applicable track in an easy to navigate and filter format.
Bizzabo has allowed our small event team to manage the event from end to end tapping into our partners within the greater marketing team when applicable but allowing a lot of the hands-on work to stay within the event team.
Bizzabo is a clear leader and more sophisticated than other event management platforms out in the marketplace right now. Unlike others, they continue to invest in the tool and have pretty good support. They have a decent amount of turnover within their sales and CSM organization but all in all it's been a positive experience.
Do you think Bizzabo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bizzabo's feature set?
Did Bizzabo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bizzabo go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bizzabo again?
Bizzabo has been a great solution for our first-time event. It is encouraging to see many additional platform features and acquisitions over the last few months. We look forward to continuing to expand our footprint with the tool and it's reassuring that they continue to invest in improvements.