Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud CRM
We use it for email newsletters to donors, donation forms on our website and for data management. It's being used by our Communications and Development departments. It addresses the business problem of emailing our audience and allowing donors to safely make online donations.
- Personalization in emails
- Support articles
- Hard to use interface
- Outdated front end
- Importing contacts takes multiple steps, is not easy or intuitive
- Hard to teach others how to use Blackbaud
- Difficult to find what I need
- Very hard to segment out inactive emails
- Decreased open rate in email because we can't figure out how to segment out inactive or soft bounce emails in Blackbaud
- Mistakenly sent an email with the wrong personalization
- The whole team can use Blackbaud but only 1-2 people know how to actually use it. Very steep learning curve
Well suited for a small non profit that is looking for a basic software to help with sending out mass emails and for managing donation forms. Less appropriate for teams of people, a large non profit who wants to stay up to date with marketing trends. Blackbaud is outdated, antiquated and difficult to learn.