July 17, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Grantmaking (formerly GIFTS Online)
We are a charitable foundation that gives grants to other not-for-profit entities. We track our annual giving, giving categories, and QD for our foundation. Monthly reports and annual reports are supplied to IRS with our 990.
- Reports are fairly easy to create ad-hoc items for your own accounting needs.
- Being able to categorize grants, areas, etc., allows for more reporting capabilities.
- Reporting is odd because they clear your search fields each time so refining a report to get the information you're are looking to show can be frustrating... Old original GIFTS did this much better.
- Screens in online do not put curser in the first cell so you can tab....
- Value for money
- Expertise of Blackbaud team
- User interface
- Features and functions
- Ability to integrate with other Blackbaud products
- Reduced time spent on administrative tasks
- Better reporting capabilities
- Better able to communicate grantmaking activities and results