Overall Satisfaction with Blackboard Learn
Blackboard is used as a platform for students to send and receive school work. This program is operated by teachers as a web-based user software device to connect them to their students. It is incredibly important now due to the current world events regarding distancing.
- It does what it is intended to do such as connecting students and teachers alike.
- It allows teachers to upload assignments online to eliminate the use of paper.
- Good platform to take tests and quizzes.
- Sign-on errors are common and it may inhibit the students' ability to submit and receive assignments as directed.
- It is hard to navigate at times if you are unfamiliar.
- Not exactly user friendly.
- Sometimes locations of assignments are not clear, very obscure.
- Not a very appealing layout.
- I can say it has allowed me to stay in touch with teachers and so can the 17,000 other institutions who currently use Blackboard.
Google Classroom has the same objective, and that is to connect students to their teachers along with the organization. Google Classroom is organized easy to read and customizable by the teacher. Very user friendly. I can say that Blackboard is a much better platform to take tests but that's all that I have.
Itʻs a good platform for certain things such as tests. Blackboard may not be the most user friendly but there is always room for improvement in any website, business, etc. When used with other platforms such as Google Classroom, Blackboard can be more effective, but when used by itself I feel it is not as impactful from a student perspective.
Do you think Blackboard Learn by Anthology delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blackboard Learn by Anthology's feature set?
Did Blackboard Learn by Anthology live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Blackboard Learn by Anthology go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Blackboard Learn by Anthology again?