October 26, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
BlackLine is currently used within the Accounting teams for Account Reconciliations and Tasks. It's such a user-friendly application, which is easy to learn and adapt into your organization. It's a great tool to complete all account reconciliations in one location, helps with standardization and acts as a repository for when supporting documents are needed. This application is available at any time, making it an easy process to complete a reconciliation at anytime whether you are a preparer, approver or reviewer. The task module has also been working out really well for our accounting teams. It helps list all the close and reporting related tasks that must be completed on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Tasks are easy to create when needed and also simple to end-date when a task is no longer required. This module helps take the guesswork out of month-end close processes and will always remind you of upcoming tasks that are due.
- Standardize the month-end close
- User friendly
- Automate GL close activities
- Too many buttons to click to certify a reconciliation or task
- Decertification is needed when trying to update supporting document
- Ease of use
- Template types that are available to use
- Loading of data into BlackLine
- With the implementation of BlackLine we were able to minimize the amount of time to complete close processes
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
Would you buy BlackLine again?