BlueJeans: Easy for Technology Naive Users Around the World
October 29, 2018

BlueJeans: Easy for Technology Naive Users Around the World

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

I use BlueJeans primarily in my consulting capacity where I schedule meetings between a variety of companies and consultants throughout the world. I also consult for a larger biotech company which uses BlueJeans as their primary meeting service.
  • I work across many time zones; the invitation service provides clear instructions on dial-in across many possible time zones easing access for my colleagues.
  • The display desktop feature is rock solid and reliable unlike competing programs like WebEx.
  • The system does not require downloading of additional software on the part of new participants allowing my meetings to start on-time and with little stress.
  • It is not possible to edit a meeting on the app - have to go to the online version - this really has to be fixed.
  • When setting the date and time for a meeting on the app, if you switch momentarily to look at your Outlook calendar or email, the meeting one was starting to set up “goes away” and you have to start over again - a major pain.
  • Less frustrated business partners
  • Improved image of professionalism
  • Ability to rapidly meet and solve urgent issues
More intuitive; doesn’t require software download
It is seamless and allows a choice of using dial-in or on-line. Most of my meetings don’t employ slides so the cell phone access is important.
I use BlueJeans primarily with Outlook but I must admit it’s not seamless. It would be better if one could use BlueJeans directly from Outlook rather than having to create a separate meeting invite to determine the availability of company participants.
Well suited to multi-time zone meetings; meetings with slides to be projected; meetings with people who are not very technologically savvy.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings