Overall Satisfaction with BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Strives to enrich ecosystem workflow with a business-aware and single source of references for your assets and services. Lets you [to] combine and federate data [from] multiple sources. Automatically populate and update CMDB wjrb BMC Helix Discovery. Provides the best quality data to an organization via KPI-driven user experience. The best leasing configuration management database.
- Allows you to graphically visualize data to more easily understood relationships and dependencies.
- The best configuration manager ever.
- Lets you track and manage hardware, software, and cloud service configurations and relationships.
- Has a step by step guide to building CMDB.
- Lets you maintain correct and appropriate data.
- Run more effective CABs with accurate configuration and dependency data.
- Great change manager I know of.
- It's the best configuration management solution I have ever interacted with.
- Provide a single, consolidated reference of landscape and services data to support business decision-making.
- Highly adaptable.
- Provides relevant insights for your business.
- Offers quality and reliable data.
Let's detect potential conflicts when multiple changes are scheduled for the same time. Understand what services are affected by the ticket you're working on. Automatically route tickets to the potential solver based on CMDB data. Retrieve detailed configuration data for the assets you are troubleshooting. Resolve tickets faster. It is highly scalable.
Do you think BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB)'s feature set?
Did BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB) go as expected?
Would you buy BMC Helix Configuration Management Database (CMDB) again?
Lets you run more effective CABs with accurate configuration and dependency data. Understand the impact of change on other assets applications and services. Detecting potential underlying issues [when multiple] changes are made. Provides very adaptable and highly reliable data quality and integrity engines configured through rules [to] ensure normalization, data source prioritization, and deduplication.