Overall Satisfaction with Box
Box is used by our organization as an alternative to Google Drive. It is used by the whole organization for sharing assignments and lectures among students. It has solved problems regarding data sharing among multiple members of the organization and among students. It is an amazing data storage option with the best plans and pricing available.
- It has provided 50 GB of massive storage option with free organizational ID.
- User friendly interface. You can easily create folders and upload files.
- Security is much better as compared to other alternatives.
- Nothing much to dislike but, there are few limitations that needs improvement.
- Requires an internet connection while accessing Box.
- Heavy files require fast and stable internet connection.
Do you think Box delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Box's feature set?
Did Box live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Box go as expected?
Would you buy Box again?
Box is well suited for data storage and sharing but, for free users storage needs enhancement. Free users should be provided with much more storage. It is a file storage category of the tech stack. We share data among students and members to deliver our lectures more effectively and to share lectures for later usage.