Overall Satisfaction with Brand24
I used Brand24 to pick up mentions of our brand across the web, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and blog posts. It does help people to find references to your brand, good and bad. So you can catalog the positive content for future use and address the negative content.
- Ease of Setting up Alerts for Brand Mentions
- Fairly Affordable Compared to Competitors
- Consistently Missed Essential Brand Mentions
- Support is Spotty and Can Take Days to Respond
- Missing critical mentions can leave negative consumer mentions unattended, causing escalated customer service issues
- Failure to locate unscheduled blogger content, resulted in us switching a competitor who was able to locate such content
I would start with Mention as opposed to beginning with Brand24. We originally used Mention but the price was increasing year-over-year so we wanted to try a cheaper alternative. We eventually did go back to Mention after Brand24, due to its ease of use and it was also easier to monitor our brand with Mention in the end.