https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Lg/W1/4RWV907IJB6D.PNGTrack sentiments for more revenueBrand24 was used personally by me. The main objective for Brand24 was to track our competitors thru social media -- this helped me identify which companies were using a competitive solution so I could try to convert them to our product. The "negative" sentiment tracking was most useful for this, as unhappy users of competitive solutions are easiest to convert.,Tracked negative sentiments Had a broad scope of social media tracking thru various popular apps and websites Allowed you set up instant triggers to find post that submitted very recently,The user interface was confusing. I had to reach out to support for help, and I'm a pretty tech-savvy person to begin with. Support resolved my issue.,8,No negative impacts Helped me book more meetings that turned into revenue,1,Outreach, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, Salesforce.com, SlackDo you want your customers to praise you on social media? This is the tool.I am using Brand24 to monitor mentions on social media for me and my customers. The implementation process is straightforward and the customer service is outstanding. Brand24 alerts me whenever the name of my company (or my competitors, or my product) is mentioned so I can reply to the comment instantly. It also shows me the “influence score” of the person I'm talking to.,Excellent customer service Quickly monitor mentions of your brand on social media Quick to set up,I'm satisfied on all fronts.,10,Works wonders for you online image. Allows you to provide the proactive customer service.,3
Brand24

Brand24 Reviews

Brand24
Filter 10 vetted Brand24 reviews and ratings
December 21, 2017

Brand24 Review: "Track sentiments for more revenue"

• Tracked negative sentiments
  • Had a broad scope of social media tracking thru various popular apps and websites
  • Allowed you set up instant triggers to find post that submitted very recently
  • The user interface was confusing. I had to reach out to support for help, and I'm a pretty tech-savvy person to begin with. Support resolved my issue.
It appeared to me that Brand24 was designed to be used by customer service and marketing teams to track the sentiment of comments left about their products online; however, I found it most useful (as a sales person) to use it for helping unhappy consumers to find better solutions.
Read James McTavish's full review
December 21, 2017

Brand24 Review: "Do you want your customers to praise you on social media? This is the tool."

• Excellent customer service
  • Quickly monitor mentions of your brand on social media
  • Quick to set up
  • I'm satisfied on all fronts.
It's great for monitoring your brand. If you want to look for customers, just set up a project to monitor for the keywords used in your product or service. You'll be amazed how many customers you can get.
Read Paweł Tkaczyk's full review

Brand24 Scorecard Summary

About Brand24

Brand24 is an online monitoring application.  The application allows users to identify and analyze online conversations about their brands, products and competitors. Users can track and engage in online conversations that are relevant to thier business. Brand24 gives users instant access to mentions about their brand across the web, from social networks to influential publishers.

Brand24 Features

Has featureCompetitor Knowledge
Has featureMobile App for iOS & Android

Brand24 Screenshots

Brand24 Competitors

Radian6, Sysomos MAP, Brandwatch Analytics, Google Alerts, Social Mention, Mention

Plus$49per month