Brand24 Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Kelcey Zacarese profile photo
Brand24 was used be myself solely while we were evaluating which tools best fit our needs and wants for a social listening and analytics tool. Brand24 should be used for brands who are looking for a general consensus of mentions, trends, hashtags, etc when reviewing a certain campaign during a certain time period.
  • The interface of Brand24 is extremely easy to use and easy to understand for beginnings or mid-level emoloyees
  • The results in Brand24 are organized clearly in buckets that you can either PDF or download the raw data
  • Brand24 looks at several social platforms rather than just 1 or 2, like some other tools are limited to
  • Other metrics like follower growth or changes in engagement rates would be more beneficial
  • Tracking web conversions / app downloads if possible
  • More in depth sentiment analysis
Brand24 is best suited for a brand who is looking for insights from a certain campaign that their brand conducted, and/or certain trends that have been circulating in their brand's social landscape amongst competitors. They successfully can track hashtag reach which I find to be one of their strongest qualities.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
James McTavish profile photo
Brand24 was used personally by me. The main objective for Brand24 was to track our competitors thru social media -- this helped me identify which companies were using a competitive solution so I could try to convert them to our product. The "negative" sentiment tracking was most useful for this, as unhappy users of competitive solutions are easiest to convert.
  • Tracked negative sentiments
  • Had a broad scope of social media tracking thru various popular apps and websites
  • Allowed you set up instant triggers to find post that submitted very recently
  • The user interface was confusing. I had to reach out to support for help, and I'm a pretty tech-savvy person to begin with. Support resolved my issue.
It appeared to me that Brand24 was designed to be used by customer service and marketing teams to track the sentiment of comments left about their products online; however, I found it most useful (as a sales person) to use it for helping unhappy consumers to find better solutions.
Read James McTavish's full review
Paweł Tkaczyk profile photo
I am using Brand24 to monitor mentions on social media for me and my customers. The implementation process is straightforward and the customer service is outstanding. Brand24 alerts me whenever the name of my company (or my competitors, or my product) is mentioned so I can reply to the comment instantly. It also shows me the “influence score” of the person I'm talking to.
  • Excellent customer service
  • Quickly monitor mentions of your brand on social media
  • Quick to set up
  • I'm satisfied on all fronts.
It's great for monitoring your brand. If you want to look for customers, just set up a project to monitor for the keywords used in your product or service. You'll be amazed how many customers you can get.
Read Paweł Tkaczyk's full review

Brand24 Scorecard Summary

About Brand24

Brand24 is an online monitoring application.  The application allows users to identify and analyze online conversations about their brands, products and competitors. Users can track and engage in online conversations that are relevant to thier business. Brand24 gives users instant access to mentions about their brand across the web, from social networks to influential publishers.

Brand24 Features

Has featureCompetitor Knowledge
Has featureMobile App for iOS & Android

Brand24 Screenshots

Brand24 Competitors

Radian6, Sysomos MAP, Brandwatch Analytics, Google Alerts, Social Mention, Mention

Plus$49per month