Brand24 Reviews

Brittany Cosby | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by the marketing department. We are using it to track analytics for our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. It helps us create reports and show our engagement across social media to distribute to partners, principals, managers, and staff. It helps us analyze tactics to improve our reach.
  • Brand24 is very user friendly and you don't need a lot of technical knowledge to use it.
  • I've had very good experience with the customer support team to solve any technical issues.
  • There should be a lower price point so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.
  • There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.
Brand24 is perfect for a company that wants to build up its social media presence. It's great to know when our organization is mentioned online so I can engage with other companies. I like the mobile app but if there was a way to be notified via phone with it that would make it even better.
Read Brittany Cosby's full review
Mark Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Brand24 to pick up mentions of our brand across the web, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and blog posts. It does help people to find references to your brand, good and bad. So you can catalog the positive content for future use and address the negative content.
  • Ease of Setting up Alerts for Brand Mentions
  • Fairly Affordable Compared to Competitors
  • Consistently Missed Essential Brand Mentions
  • Support is Spotty and Can Take Days to Respond
I would suggest another product to a friend.
Read Mark Anderson's full review
Tamar Weinberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Brand24 to monitor conversation and buzz around our brand so that we can engage in a timely fashion.
  • Thorough coverage of forums, blogs, and other social media platforms.
  • Relatively easy to use.
  • Sentiment is hard to predict and isn't always accurate.
  • Must pay to unlock more frequent updates.
I'm mostly a one-person shop when it comes to sentiment analysis and monitoring our brand outside the well-trafficked channels. This is a low-cost way to truly manage the brand easily without much friction, though it may require a bit of a learning curve at first. I believe, though, that what it does, it does well. Though the emails aren't particularly beautiful, it does what I need it to do.
Read Tamar Weinberg's full review
We used Brand24 to track an influencer campaign because the software allows you to track mentions of specific keywords as well as mentions. This allowed us to easily see the influencers that were talking about us as well as users on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that were taking action because of the campaign.
  • Easy to Use
  • Good Value
  • More Keywords.
  • More proprietary information that is not just a pull of data on social platforms.
Brand24 is a great tool for understanding the impact of social media campaigns as well as influencer marketing efforts. The price point is significantly lower than a lot of other tools available and the data available can really help drive decisions around strategy.
Our marketing team used Brand24 in various ways, mainly to track popular influencer campaigns across different social media channels. Brand24's tracking was very flexible and robust. The marketing team was the main driver but the insights and metrics we gathered were used across our entire organization. Their report system is top notch.
  • Reporting
  • Social Media Tracking
  • Instagram Tracking
  • Tracking Setup
Brand24 is an excellent tool to track almost anything across social media. Their setup is a little confusing (along with their pricing) but once setup, it delivers excellent results. We were a little upset that Instagram tracking was lost but not their fault. We are still very satisfied 2+ years later.
We used Brand24 to monitor what was being said about our law firm on social media platforms, primarily Facebook and Twitter. Due to our heavy advertising presence in our markets, people would invoke our name or slogan in comments and we wanted to be able to engage and respond as we felt appropriate.
  • Monitoring Facebook
  • Monitoring Twitter
  • Pretty weak on its algorithm to determine if a comment was positive, neutral, or negative
  • Statistics weren't overly useful for us
If you have a lot being said about you online, this is well worth testing out. Our company just didn't have enough being said about us to sort of justify having it around and trying to consistently use it. If you are a fairly public company with a lot of conversations being had about you, this may be a great tool for you to use.
Kelcey Zacarese | TrustRadius Reviewer
Brand24 was used be myself solely while we were evaluating which tools best fit our needs and wants for a social listening and analytics tool. Brand24 should be used for brands who are looking for a general consensus of mentions, trends, hashtags, etc when reviewing a certain campaign during a certain time period.
  • The interface of Brand24 is extremely easy to use and easy to understand for beginnings or mid-level emoloyees
  • The results in Brand24 are organized clearly in buckets that you can either PDF or download the raw data
  • Brand24 looks at several social platforms rather than just 1 or 2, like some other tools are limited to
  • Other metrics like follower growth or changes in engagement rates would be more beneficial
  • Tracking web conversions / app downloads if possible
  • More in depth sentiment analysis
Brand24 is best suited for a brand who is looking for insights from a certain campaign that their brand conducted, and/or certain trends that have been circulating in their brand's social landscape amongst competitors. They successfully can track hashtag reach which I find to be one of their strongest qualities.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
James McTavish | TrustRadius Reviewer
Brand24 was used personally by me. The main objective for Brand24 was to track our competitors thru social media -- this helped me identify which companies were using a competitive solution so I could try to convert them to our product. The "negative" sentiment tracking was most useful for this, as unhappy users of competitive solutions are easiest to convert.
  • Tracked negative sentiments
  • Had a broad scope of social media tracking thru various popular apps and websites
  • Allowed you set up instant triggers to find post that submitted very recently
  • The user interface was confusing. I had to reach out to support for help, and I'm a pretty tech-savvy person to begin with. Support resolved my issue.
It appeared to me that Brand24 was designed to be used by customer service and marketing teams to track the sentiment of comments left about their products online; however, I found it most useful (as a sales person) to use it for helping unhappy consumers to find better solutions.
Read James McTavish's full review
Paweł Tkaczyk | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Brand24 to monitor mentions on social media for me and my customers. The implementation process is straightforward and the customer service is outstanding. Brand24 alerts me whenever the name of my company (or my competitors, or my product) is mentioned so I can reply to the comment instantly. It also shows me the “influence score” of the person I'm talking to.
  • Excellent customer service
  • Quickly monitor mentions of your brand on social media
  • Quick to set up
  • I'm satisfied on all fronts.
It's great for monitoring your brand. If you want to look for customers, just set up a project to monitor for the keywords used in your product or service. You'll be amazed how many customers you can get.
Read Paweł Tkaczyk's full review

Brand24 Scorecard Summary

About Brand24

Brand24 is an online monitoring application.  The application allows users to identify and analyze online conversations about their brands, products and competitors. Users can track and engage in online conversations that are relevant to thier business. Brand24 gives users instant access to mentions about their brand across the web, from social networks to influential publishers.

Brand24 Features

Has featureCompetitor Knowledge
Has featureMobile App for iOS & Android

Brand24 Screenshots

Brand24 Competitors

Radian6, Sysomos MAP, Brandwatch Analytics, Google Alerts, Social Mention, Mention

Plus$49per month