Overall Satisfaction with Brand24
We use Brand24 to monitor conversation and buzz around our brand so that we can engage in a timely fashion.
- Thorough coverage of forums, blogs, and other social media platforms.
- Relatively easy to use.
- Sentiment is hard to predict and isn't always accurate.
- Must pay to unlock more frequent updates.
- Positive: We can respond to customers in a reasonably realistic timeframe.
- Positive: We get updates from old content that has new activity.
I'm mostly a one-person shop when it comes to sentiment analysis and monitoring our brand outside the well-trafficked channels. This is a low-cost way to truly manage the brand easily without much friction, though it may require a bit of a learning curve at first. I believe, though, that what it does, it does well. Though the emails aren't particularly beautiful, it does what I need it to do.