Overall Satisfaction with BrightEdge
We use BrightEdge in our marketing department to track and monitor our SEO progress as well as our competitors efforts. BrightEdge allows you to track the rankings of specific keywords for your own website as well as other websites (competitors). It provides page audits and provides basic recommendations for structural code changes.
- Tracking your rankings weekly
- Comparing your rankings with your competitors
- Providing detailed reporting on your SEO progress, rankings and Share of Voice
- Outlining potential SEO problems and recommending solutions
- The recommendations that are delivered are very basic and fundamental
- The product focuses mainly on your ranks and structural SEO components and does not provide the most in-depth look at back-links or other potential issues such as duplicate content
- BrightEdge helps us gauge how our various marketing campaigns are effecting (positively or negatively) or SEO rankings. This allows us to better determine the ROI of these separate efforts with respect to SEO
I have yet to come across another product that delivers the amount of reporting that BrightEdge does. It literally takes hours of work and sums it up for you each week to give you the SEO intel that you need in order to make effective marketing decisions. I have been very pleased with BrightEdge and their ability to continue to innovate their product and stay up with the every changing world of SEO.
The best uses of BrightEdge are:
- Reporting: it provides great visual reporting and a weekly snapshot of your overall SEO health and to track the progress of you SEO campaigning efforts such as: earned media, content marketing, website changes etc.
- Competition Insight: It gives you a weekly update on your competition and lets you know how you stack up compared to your competitors