Overall Satisfaction with Bronto Marketing Platform
I used Bronto to help a few different clients send out emails to their clients. It was a program I looked at when our company changed email addresses but we found it too expensive for our needs.
- It had good reporting tools
- Segmenting client into lists by categories we created there for our email signups was pretty easy.
- It uses an older style of WYSIWYG editor. Not bad but not as easy or dynamic as it could be
- Uploading images and then finding them to use again is a challenge
- The clients who I created emails for were happy with the look and feel as well as the open rates.
- MailChimp,iContact,Constant Contact
Bronto is the cadillac of email programs. But for most people a Jetta, or even a Ford Focus is just fine. After helping clients use several platforms, we chose MailChimp to use for our company and for any new clients who want our help for email.
Found another program we liked better at a lower price that has all the functionality we needed