Overall Satisfaction with Bronto Marketing Platform
We're utilizing Bronto as our ESP for transactional and batch sends, soon to be behavioral triggers as well. I find the platform easy to use and flexible when it comes to real-life use, allowing us clear access to configuration for testing, delivery control, and workflow management. I would highly recommend it as an ESP for mid-cap and up businesses, it is not a small business platform. Overall it makes our internal workflows smoother and reduces time needed for internal reviews.
- Email deliverability in terms of IP reputation maintenance.
- Workflow management - easy to utilize tools for drip campaigns on multiple triggers.
- Campaign targeting - segment tool allows incorporation of a wide variety of data sources.
- Clarity in list upload features - not always easy to figure out what goes where.
- Nav structure takes some getting used to.
- Popup manager needs work to be more polished.
- Good ROI in terms of our KPI's for the channel.
- Easy to manage campaigns and workflow structure.
- Cost per email versus return on send is good.
Good for mid-cap companies and up. Not a small business solution but doesn't pretend to be. Good for on-demand triggers as well as batch and workflow campaigns. If you're looking for a holistic integration with CRM and CMS data sources, Bronto offers a flexible API that can ingest multiple data sources to reduce siloing.