Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn ATS & CRM
We use the Bullhorn Timesheet at our company to get a simple, easy-to-read way to manage our employee's timesheets online. Its friendly user layout saves us time and resources from training on how to use and sending payroll communication related to our employees that we instead use to improve in other areas of Human Resources. We only address a handful of employees but we are aware of its capacity to address hundreds of employee requests at the same time.
- Friendly User Interface.
- Organized list of resources for employees.
- Efficient Reminder System.
- Provides great time efficient shortcuts to users.
- Great color coding for notification priority.
- Great acceptance from employee point of view.
- More ways to visualize Timesheet, Hours worked, and Pay generated for the period.
- Specific colored section on HR contact in the organization to address user's further questions.
- Add to bookmarks button for frequently used websites such as Timesheet submission.
- Met our submission deadline with payroll team over 90% of the time.
- High score from employee satisfaction perspective.
- Innumerable time saved from training how to use.
I have used Kronos in the past and I would pick Bullhorn ATS & CRM for the position I'm in right now. It provides me more flexibility to review hours of work and apply specific time frames off without having to have that awkward conversation with the hiring manager for approval. The security of the data is also something very crucial and I have grown to appreciate how much Bullhorn does in terms of security that some of its competitors fail to approach, without conflicting with employee satisfaction.
Do you think Bullhorn ATS & CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bullhorn ATS & CRM's feature set?
Did Bullhorn ATS & CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bullhorn ATS & CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bullhorn ATS & CRM again?
I'd say Bullhorn is most useful for starting small businesses. Its efficiency in delivering information that the employees need is indubitable. As it is, it functions as a great resource and well-programmed HRIS. Employees find it generally easy to use and have found no request on how to use it or complaints yet. The reminder system has proven to be efficient in getting Timesheets signed on time and meeting our deadlines with the payroll team.