June 22, 2018
ProcomStaffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn Recruitment CRM
We use Bullhorn as our primary Applicant Tracking System. We input all of our candidates into it, make notes regarding candidates, source within it for older candidates for new roles, post and publish our roles within it, etc. It is being used across the whole organization. This allows for us to see every candidate who has ever been contacted and also keep track of our candidates, where they're at in their job search, record when we contacted them and how we contacted them, as well as track where we're at in the recruitment of the jobs we're working.
- Very user-friendly and self-explanatory
- Great at keeping track of candidates, including where we're at in the recruitment process with them and where the candidate is at in their job search
- Very easy to use in an organization because you can check in on who has contacted what candidate and ensure that you're not double calling candidates
- Candidate sourcing is sometimes difficult as the search bar and filters sometimes do not work
- Glitches a lot - will kick you out often or will not properly parse resumes or upload them
- Attaching files is sometimes difficult and this feature also seems to glitch often, as well
- Great tool that makes it very easy to track candidates and provides a great database and way to keep track of roles, candidates and users.
- Positively effects business because we use this tool for everything - to publish roles, to source, to submit candidates, to track candidates, etc etc
- Lots of features and ways to keep track of candidates and create tear sheets, etc etc
- Only negative is that sourcing is sometimes a pain and does not often times provide great results.
BH is very user-friendly and easy to be trained on. It provides a good space for tracking candidates and is great for notes regarding candidates. However, there are many glitches in the system and instances in which these great features do not always work as they are meant to. Also, the candidate sourcing pool does not prove very effective and it is hard to delete candidates once they've been inputted into the system.
Bullhorn ATS & CRM Feature Ratings
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts