NICE inContact CXone Reviews

October 29, 2020
Anthony Castellanos | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE inContact CXone is being used by the company I work for to: Manage dials, calls, conferences, call transfers, phone books, scheduled call backs, scheduling, communication, call managing, call history recording, and more. It addresses calling and dialing management. All of these things are put together in a way that makes work flows easier, faster, and more seamless.
  • Dialing. With NICE inContact CXone, I'm able to easily dial, and manage calls. Hold, transfers, and conferences are all simple and easy.
  • Organization. Everything in the software is easy to find and the interface makes everything clear and easy to see. Phonebooks, scheduled call backs, call history, more organizational functions, are all very good.
  • Helps supervisors communicate with agents. With NICE inContact CXone, supervisors can leave feedback on calls and leave notes for the agents to improve their work.
  • It would be nice for NICE inContact CXone to have some more display customization.
  • Caller ID with First and Last name of caller on inbound calls would be helpful.
  • More color options for the display would be nice.
NICE inContact CXone is good for a team doing any sort of calling. It makes calling, managing calls, holding, transferring, conferencing, scheduling, organizing, and things of that nature very easy, thus making the process of work very seamless and easy.

It also helps with scheduling, and communication between team members

It wouldn't be well suited for teams who don't do calling, although some features would be helpful if calling is not being done.
Supervisors and or managers have customized max in ways that is optimal for the agents like myself to work effectively, quickly, and easily.
Letting agents use tools and displays that are used more frequently and are more crucial for the work process makes the over all experience of the work much better.
NICE inContact CXone is very usable because it fulfills many different necessities which are essential in the work environment. It is very versatile in the offerings and functionalities it provides to all users who get to work using NICE inContact CXone. Also, NICE inContact CXone is also very easy to use. Requiring little training to use effectively.
Read Anthony Castellanos's full review
Richard Rowland | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use NICE inContact CXone with Salesforce as our CRM platform and it so far is much better [than] the previous solution we had. We are still fairly new to using it, however the features it offers seem really exciting. We are just now starting to use the workforce management function and trying to better understand that. It really has helped with the QA of calls as well and offers some cool features there that our old platform did not support either. We use this primarily in the customer care organization, however the reports are used throughout the company.
  • Reporting has been easy and so far appears accurate. The reports also offer really nice graphical interfaces to make it easy to digest.
  • The QA portions ability to hear tone in the call and give you a visual smiley face when someone sounds happy is a neat feature.
  • The dashboards are really informational and easy to configure. When we are back in the office they will make nice wall boards for the team to see as well.
  • The auto reports it generates are really ugly and not so easy to digest. While the team can find what they need and there is little fluff, I think the auto generated reports can look nice like some of the other data available. Spreadsheets are boring and some color will add some excitement.
So far it seems well suited for an inbound/outbound call center where we have lots of products to support and lots of different sets of data needed for each category. So far it seems to hold up to the challenge and we are gradually getting more familiar with the platform and all it can offer. Even at its infancy it's way better than our previous solution.
We just started to customize bots in the chat channel and so far that helps a little. We have added a few customized responses that also seem to help deflect some of the easy but high call drivers.
We are still actively changing and tweaking the system to better fit the needs of the business. Once we get it dialed in just the way we want it and educate the team on the final layout, it might change my rating. We do experience some of the same issues that we experienced with the previous phone system as well, however, to be fair I suspect our infrastructure could be part of the root cause. It has a user-friendly interface and it integrates very nicely with Salesforce.
Read Richard Rowland's full review
October 22, 2020
Edder Orozco | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE INContact is being used at our company as our main call center IVR and phone application. We started out utilizing the Ring Central hard phone application but we saw the benefits of this online application. We made the transition and started out with the old Online application (Thin phone) and it was a reasonable upgrade. Now with MAx, things are better than ever, we incorporated the Voicemail skills so we're not missing any phone calls.
  • Administrator side is simple to use. Nothing like when you need to train up a newcomer to use a new tool like it is to use InContact.
  • Reporting: We rely heavily on this data to improve our performance in our call center. Easy to write and modify custom reporting.
  • IVR Integration: We made In-House adjustments to our IVR and experienced zero downtime during the transition
  • Call Center Live Skill Management: Sometimes when some of our call skills gets backed up with calls holding, it isn't easy to re-skill agents as needed as you cannot mass skill.
  • Dashboard reporting: It would be great to be able to pull some recollection to what the dashboards are displaying throughout the day. Not indispensable but sometimes, executives like getting some detailed live information
  • Reporting: Understandable is that reporting doesn't generate until -I think it is now 4hrs - after some time. If this time could be reduced to get some live stats, would be great to have
  • InContact has the most reliable and steady connection i've seen. It's been a good minute since the last time we had downtime. Even when we did, the support team was very helpful and very responsive.
  • InContact's closing hours override are very simple to utilize and to apply. This is not an often issue we have encountered but due to weather, we have had to shut down the call center and it was very simple and fast.
  • During our very high call volume season, we were unable to mass skill representatives to take care of specific queues because the option is just not available.
The personalization we have given to the platform, has consisted on IVR scripting and reporting customization. Our needs change constantly but the application has the ability to adapt to those needs. The IVR transition we had, was definitely one of the highlights of our time with this program; it was a seamless transition without interruptions and worked perfectly well.
InContact is a very user friendly tool. The fact that is an online application, saves costs. Not needing to install an actual software application, makes it easier for us to receive any updates that might be needed to keep us going without problems. Even at the supervisor level, I feel like it is easy enough for them to learn how to use some of its features. For the reporting side of it, scheduling report execution in the background, it's also helpful and time saver.
Read Edder Orozco's full review
October 07, 2020
Jordan Fiander | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ascensus uses inContact and MAX to launch/manage our call Queue and receive and send inbound and outbound calls.
In my experience with NICE I've had very little issues with it, and supporting it has been very easy for our higher up teams.
Common browser update issues seem to affect this program much less than any others. I would certainly have to recommend to anyone using an older/out of date call management system!
  • Manage call queue.
  • Manage dispositions/statuses.
  • Monitor trends and provide accurate work details.
  • Monitor breaks/lunches/time in and time out very well.
  • The MAX or APPS button will sometimes go missing in certain browsers.
  • Saving personal or custom configurations should have an easier GUI.
  • Rules built for MAX Should be able to have more refined times. Example Setting disposition automatically after call, and it timing out at 5 min. This can be frustrating when it times out as it will drop your activity and start a new one, even if busy and in an escalation situation.
NICE is great for a replacement queue monitoring/management system. NICE also is great for employee micro management, monitoring and service agreement level expectation/results. Overall it accompanies itself with a wide range of tools and utilities, and is a certain upgrade for anyone looking for a well suited user friendly GUI System.
The ability to customize and refine every detail of the GUI, and specific teams/groups of employees gives the advantage to managers. Managers can now easily access reports, employee status, and call generation times as a result. Overall, a great compliment to any management team who is in direct supervision of their employees.
Usability is top notch! I couldn't ask for an easier platform to use and customize for our company. At the end of the day, it is one of the - if not THE best I've ever used as far as speed, and utilization. A well played investment for any company looking to further their production on a global scale.
Read Jordan Fiander's full review
October 07, 2020
Marvin Leininger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using the NICE inContact CXone platform across our contact center for new client intake, it's used both in office and for our work at home agents. The platform has given us the flexibility to scale users within hours, connect to our CRM for a deep integrations such as lookups based on ANI, creating records based on an IVR outcome and automatic loading of records for dialer (personal connection). inContact has also allowed for ease of use from a supervisor standpoint as the platform is web based and the dashboard and supervisor views can be viewed from anywhere there is an internet connection.
  • Power of scripting in studio, if you can think it, you can do it.
  • Ability to scale agents with minimal effort.
  • API friendly platform with more integrations than you'll need.
  • Escalating to the correct resource in customer support can sometimes take longer than needed.
  • Purchasing DIDs is much more difficult than it should be.
  • Tuning the AMD settings requires the input of a SME and cannot be done on your own.
The NICE inContact CXone platform is well suited for a business where they need a contact center solution on the cutting edge that focuses on new features and functionalities. A business where omni channel experiences are needed should look into the this platform as it handles chat, email and voice well. Like any system that has a robust offering there is a lot of configuration and customization available and with that come complexity. For a small contact center that doesn't have a strong technical team or the budget to use professional services regularly may struggle with getting all the benefits the platform has to offer.
Our contact center handles multiple brands and services. The NICE inContact CXone platform has allowed us to handle those interactions with the needed individualized branding and service without having to have dedicated agents. We accomplished this through dynamic screen pops and whisper tied to the inbound call DNIS or skill. This informs our multi skilled agents exactly how to handle the call effortlessly before it is delivered to them in real time. In addition to this flexibility on the agent level, our support staff are able to easily see these calls based on brand or service through customized dashboards and reports. These metrics can drill down to a granular agent level or review by campaign.
The NICE inContact CXone platform has a strong omni channel functionality along with a robust offering of features outside basic ACD and outbound dialing including but not limited to, speech analytics, workforce management, quality assurance and gamification. As mentioned previously the platform is very API friendly and has been able to integrate with every databased or application needed with our organization. You can tell that the platform is well developed by its plentiful features and how they seamlessly integrate and communicate with one another.
Read Marvin Leininger's full review
October 02, 2020
Dustin Auman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Customer service uses NICE to schedule and manage efficiencies within our department. It is used by our sales department and extended warranty group. Using NICE to track calls and determine how a customer uses our IVR helps us understand where we need to make corrections ensuring that we are fielding as many calls as possible, and getting customers to where they need to go. Being able to see live data on all inbound contacts allows us to be aware of a representative's needs as they happen. Seeing their live stats allows management to help the representative with their customer before the call escalates giving us the power to be proactive rather than reactive. I love using the week to date data as we review our teams during our pre-shift meetings. Again, allowing supervisors and leads to be proactive versus reactive. As everyone knows in this industry, every second counts.
  • I feel the system's layout are easy to understand. I feel this is a strength because it cuts down on training time.
  • I like having a quick, nicely organized view for stats that allows me to quickly see how an employee is doing throughout the day or week.
  • Being able to integrate NICE into other systems, or with other apps, allows for the flexibility we need.
  • We utilize dashboards for the floor. Having more flexibility with the placement, and size of each dashboard widget would be helpful. Being able to save those changes between logins as well would save time.
  • With the coach feature, it would be nice for the representative to have a warning, or way to allow the supervisor to coach so they are not caught off guard.
  • I would like to see the stats in Clearview based on the employee, not the team. That way, when an employee is switched from one team to another during the week, we can still see their week to date stats, and not have them start over mid-week from when they were placed on their new team.
I hear all too often that numbers don't show everything. People like to think that looking at numbers isn't telling of an employee's worth. While an employee should never feel as though it is ALL about numbers, I feel they are important. This is where NICE does well. Being able to see the numbers quickly and clearly. If you have been doing it long enough, you can tell by the numbers where an employee may need the help. Hold times, unavailable percentages, and average handle times can be very telling. I feel that this is where some creative improvement may help push NICE to the next level. More integration into the personal side of management. Offering features that allow for rewarding, and communicating effectively to employees within the platform, especially while on the call.
I have chosen the data I wish to focus on. Removing the data I am not interested in has made things easier to see. I like being able to adjust the information displayed on my dashboard including the size and position so we can keep a closer eye on particular queues over other queues.
I feel that NICE has many features and functionality I am looking for. I also feel that with many simple adjustments to how information is displayed, it could be much better. The design has been improving dramatically as of recently. Simple options like how dashboard components snap. I feel it is not very intuitive and is too finicky in where it wants to snap to, rather than just allowing the user to create the dashboard exactly how they want it. Also having to adjust it every morning when logging in wastes time.
Read Dustin Auman's full review
November 02, 2020
ShaKira Carroll | TrustRadius Reviewer
InContact is the telephone system we use in order to receive calls from end-users. It shows the caller id, the number of calls, missed calls, etc. Our department uses it but it is the direct way that the organization itself is able to reach us. It addresses the problems most call systems would miss because it hardly ever has any glitches and is very user friendly.
  • Screens calls
  • Let us know of operator errors.
  • Provides several options if we need to step away from phones.
  • The amount of times I have to reset it when it freezes
  • How the system doesn't always immediately connect after a disconnect.
  • Some of the options from the drop down list.
I'd say it's less appropriate on days where my internet service goes in and out, and it takes forever to reconnect. Once service is reestablished, I have to completely close out the dialer and then reconnect. I lose all the calls I've taken.
Definitely has a positive impact. inContact generates a daily report that we are able to use to compare day to day analytics, which shows areas that we need to improve in order to continue doing our jobs correctly. Although we aren't able to do any personalized call scripts, I enjoy that we can see the analytics in the background, which helps us to know the status of all the people in our department that take calls.
I gave it a 9 because the tool is very user friendly. We are able to sign into the queue daily with ease, take calls, and monitor the queue as we talk on the phone. The metrics aren't hard to read and I can sign in/out with ease. The system is hardly ever down, and it rarely ever crashes.
Read ShaKira Carroll's full review
October 29, 2020
Matthew Coggins | TrustRadius Reviewer
We do healthcare marketing for pharmaceutical companies. It allows us to get into contact with a colleague at a moments notice whether or not their cell phone is on. It is used across the whole company and it is very efficient. It allows employees to keep track of their time and their outbound/inbound phone calls. However I can say the numbers take a little while to update such as outbound and inbound calls or your break time on the detailed report. Other than that the software has little to no flaws... that is the only thing that needs to be fixed to make this software better. Overall 4/5 Stars.
  • It gives the user total control.
  • Superior team connection.
  • Boosts production.
  • Boosts efficiency.
  • Call count numbers updating faster.
  • Increased update speed of the Available time/ Unavailable time/ working time total record in an active session.
It is great for making and receiving inbound and outbound phone calls and reaching out to colleagues. It is not a good software to track your hours.
Very effective for its purpose... It is good to make and receive phone calls and stay in contact with your colleagues.
Read Matthew Coggins's full review
Genevieve Flannery | TrustRadius Reviewer
This program is used across our entire organization. This program handles call, chats and emails for us as well as time keeping and agent status. The program has a clean design and user friendly interface.
  • Handles and routes incoming calls, chats and emails.
  • Allows call/chat/email recording and monitoring.
  • Easy to navigate and troubleshoot.
  • Helpful and provides clear feedback and statistics.
  • Allows concise, at-at-monitoring of agents and volumes.
  • Different layout styles would be nice.
  • More customization interfaces based on company role.
  • Dark mode and high contrast mode would be helpful.
  • More accessibility options for disabled users would be helpful.
NICE inContact CXone is extremely suited to our project and contact center. We use it for a wide range of contracts and it is easy to customize and tailor to each contract. The interface is user friendly and allows concise, at-a-glance monitoring of volumes, agents, and skills. I recommend adding more accessibility options to accommodate a wider range of users and agents such as dark mode and high contrast.
We use custom reports and analytics as well as agent skilling based on real time volume and agent availability statistics.
I feel more accessibility for disabled users would help significantly.
Read Genevieve Flannery's full review
Jessica Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this program to keep track of calls coming into our Call Queue
  • Answers Incoming calls
  • Keeps track of calls coming in to Queue
  • Provides call hold times
  • Shows number of persons calling In
  • Keep track of calls at a more EXACT Number
  • Be current on call waiting times
Calls were coming in NICE inContact CXone and the call volume was accurate, the timing on the calls were shown appropriately and the phone numbers of the callers were showing on dashboard. Calls were coming in smoothly and on time in the call queue. The flow always helps us when it runs good throughout the day. It helps us to get great customer service for our clients.
We don't have a call script, only have things to verify
Sometimes it is not as accurate as other times
Read Jessica Johnson's full review
Dennis Schnee | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used for all calls and chats to the Service Desk by everyone in the company. The Service Desk is the first contact group for computer technical support.
  • Call routing to next available agent.
  • Flexible in settings for call flow and unavailability.
  • Quick to respond to support requests when there is an issue with the system.
  • Add dashboard availability to agent level users without having to give them extra authorities they don't need.
  • More control over metrics used in reports to exclude some items. Most notably there should be an option to exclude some unavailable codes (ex. lunch) from the Working Time metric.
It's well suited to any kind of call center (service desk, customer support, etc.).
It is not well suited to restaurants, doctor's offices or similar places that have very few to only one person doing the scheduling or where the people aren't at a desk all the time.
The call script was recently modified to include 4 languages in a single script instead of having multiple scripts. This simplified things for future growth if another language is added later on.
We have a few custom reports but mostly we use the pre-built reports. The few we do have are helpful but have become less needed over time due to the API becoming available for pulling all data into PowerBI.
It works really well but like all technology tools has a few areas that could use a little improving.
Read Dennis Schnee's full review
Aimee Shackleford | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE inContact is a product we use on a daily basis. It allows us to take inbound calls, place outbound calls, and access databases that house customer contact made by phone, email, or chat. It also gives us a snapshot of of schedule and call metrics. It eliminates the need for multiple programs being involved in the call taking process.
  • Ease of Access: Easy interface that allows call taking agents to identify their caller and easily work the call experience (i.e. transferring, hold, mute, etc.).
  • Time Management: The systems gives analyst a snapshot of their work day and call metrics at a glance. All in one place.
  • Visual: I think the color scheme/ font could be updated to reflect more modern technology.
  • More customization options in general would be better for people who might have a hard time seeing.
Using the MAX feature in NICE is an easy way to have a snapshot of call metrics and keep an eye on who you're talking to.
It is not an appropriate tool to show your completed calls for the day as the call log only goes back 2 or 3 calls.
As an analyst I do not have much experience with customizing the software.
I have been in call center work for over 10 years and this is one of the easiest systems I have ever had to use. In my last role I worked from home and was able to get it installed and running with little help! That is something to be said about a call taking platform.
Read Aimee Shackleford's full review
Jessica Waite | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using along side Ring Central for our company wide phone system.
  • Easy to use - I find it very simple to use. We had one training on the system and that was pretty much all for everyone in my department.
  • Nice website layout.
  • Great for large companies we are a huge company with warehouses and offices throughout the country and we are able to communicate with anyone without having to have a huge list (paper) vs a nice mainstream directory.
  • Make it so I don't have to launch the phone, it's somewhere on the webpage.
  • I find that it's constantly not remembering me so I have to pull out my work station ID.
I think it's great for really anyone, large company or small. I haven't used all the features but they seem like they could be beneficial for all.
I have not used this feature.
I find it very easy to use.
Read Jessica Waite's full review
Alana Pettaway | TrustRadius Reviewer
inContact is currently being used by majority of our departments but they are trying to get everyone department wise onto inContact. It helps with incoming calls to clinics and hospitals. We help schedule patients, answer medical questions, transfer to providers, as well as deal with any symptoms and insurance questions and requests.
  • Easy system to learn.
  • Efficient response time for calls.
  • Organized to answer calls.
  • It will refuse calls sometimes for no reason.
  • Display issues sometimes is delayed.
  • Technical issues from time to time if call volume is high.
Business and healthcare systems that have a high volume of patients, it would not be appropriate for smaller companies as it would lose the personal touch.
This helps keep agents held accountable for quality of calls and how we conduct business between us and patients.
It's easy to learn and navigate.
Read Alana Pettaway's full review
Sam Livermore, MCP, iTIL | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have implemented inContact as our call center phone system. We added a dialer that allows the groups to effectively contact our leads in a much faster rate than manually dialing. The cloud based system has also provided remote capabilities during COVID-19 that was critical in keeping our business going while at the same time keeping our employees safe.
  • Cloud based connectivity.
  • Reporting provides details of each agent.
  • Built in softphone.
  • Reporting, expand to provide more details.
  • Softphone needs more compatibility.
  • Support.
Call centers can use this system with an internet connection and little to no hardware. The compatibility for headsets is great, and uptime is within industry limits of 99.999% uptime. We have not experienced any outages in the first year and that makes this a solid platform.
We are highly customized for our environment. We have a VoIP admin who has worked directly with your administrators to provide this customization along with user and admin training during cutover to this new platform. The training provided a seamless migration to this new system and set us up for success. We have added more reporting, so it is nice to have options when the system has limitations.
The system is always online and we have not experienced any outages. The additional customization allows for us to use the system in a way that meets our business needs, and there is always support when any issues come up. The call queues allow us to direct calls to the appropriate departments for efficiency.
Read Sam Livermore, MCP, iTIL's full review
Chris Eldridge | TrustRadius Reviewer
All of my location utilizes inContact for both internal and external calls. My understanding for the main purpose is to control what the customer's caller-ID shows when receiving, so that any phone calling will display the number for our customer service center.
  • Compact utilization.
  • Easy to use with physical phone.
  • Often crashes.
  • Weekly occurrence of inability to call out-of-office..
  • Does not cooperate with any other internal communication methods.
Any situation in which there is a need to call a customer, it is easy to do so and simple to transfer calls when needed. The only real issue I ever have with inContact is when I am unable to make or receive calls.
I am not a manager and do not have access to any form of customization.
Using the system is very simple and easy to understand however points are lost with how often there are problems.
Read Chris Eldridge's full review
Chelsea Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is utilized for our customer facing departments. Customer Service, Dispatching, Sales Team, and Accounting. This consists of about 45-55% of our company employees. Two of the major problems addressed is in-depth reporting and call recording. We have a complex structure and the reporting was a key-factor in all our decision-making. The Supervisor tool is especially useful in on-the-spot call audits, thus giving us the ability to provide at-hand assistance.
  • Visibility and comprehensible.
  • Simply to modify to fix complex needs.
  • Adverse reporting.
  • Coaching friendly tools
  • Ability to clear stuck agents from IC server on the user end. No ticket or call needed.
  • Ability to add live banners to dashboards.
  • Call queue alerts. Flashing text, background color change, etc.
Fits our needs as far as reporting, recording, visibility, and ease of use. Would recommend to have the ability to be able to get users unstuck from the IC server, more alarming or visually engaging alerts for high queue on the dashboard, and at times it is difficult to be able to have mutual understanding with the customer/technical service department when calling in or submitting a ticket to get assistance with an issue.
We have created both customized reports and personalized call scripts. The customized reports has benefited all levels of our management structure as well as our customer facing departments. We have been able to create customized that reflects our business expectations and adapts to our perceptions and interpretations. Additionally, we do have personalized call scripts. We started our company with one man and one truck. We like the ability to still provide that family welcoming greeting and route them with few options to make it feel less corporate and give the customer a more "hands-on" introduction to our company.
Overall, all features are easy to access, easy to understand, and easy to modify to your needs. When we train on XOne, typically we only have to spend just one training day covering the XOne material. Most of our users only use the agent summary report and the MAX agent.
Read Chelsea Anderson's full review
Chris Fils-Aime | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use inContact in order to schedule patients for their radiology appointments. I think the whole scheduling department uses inContact in order to communicate with each other. We get up to 75-100 calls a day and is used all day by staff. Sometimes it has issues with calls being jammed up and the system will go down for a bit but it doesn't happen often.
  • Notifications.
  • Clarity.
  • Specified waitlist.
  • Different rings.
  • Less static.
In a workplace where there is a high volume of calls during the day this system is very useful and helps manage to callers and has them wait for a representative in a timely manner and gives them up to date wait times. I don't think the system will be helpful if you don't have a huge call volume.
Personally I haven't had to customize any reports or call scripts. But I think it helps managers to have that flexibility to change scripts and customize reports needed for their managerial duties. It helps them see different waves of calls we get and at certain times can be helpful to know when the busiest time is.
It very easy to use and doesn't have a lot of buttons in order to make things complicated. The simple interface makes people who aren't that tech savvy feel more comfortable with using a system like this. I think a 10 is appropriate since we use it every day for hours and rarely get complaints.
Read Chris Fils-Aime's full review
Sadie Reed | TrustRadius Reviewer
inContact is the product we use so diabetic customers can call us and we can troubleshoot their pump, transmitter and sensor issues. It is used in the Customer Tech Support department of the organization. It addresses the issues that diabetic customers might be experiencing so they can have human to human conversation to troubleshoot.
  • Easy to use.
  • Never crashes for employees.
  • Easy to troubleshoot where to find something.
  • Logs me out after short amount of inactivity.
  • When you click "remember me" button, actually remember me.
Well suited for customer support assistance. It makes it very easy for me to help customers and connects me to them effortlessly. It would be less appropriate in a business where customers or patients were coming into the office because the communication would happen more face to face. Since Tandem is virtually all over the phone, it is very well suited though.
With the customizable software I can create different boards on who is working, where they are working, when they are on break, when they are on lunch and when they are not working. This is helpful because I know who I can reach out to for any help or questions, and who will not answer.
I have only worked with inContact for a month and have been very impressed with how easy it is to pick up, understand, and connect with others on this platform. Besides the small tweaks I described earlier, I think it is a foolproof system that companies can rely on to communicate with their customers.
Read Sadie Reed's full review
Thiago Mariano Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer
We resell CXone to our customers (Telcos, Retail, Financial, etc), and also give support on the platform. The system allows companies from different sizes and needs to migrate your contact center to the cloud, with omnichannel routing, analytics, workforce management etc. As a consultant, we focus to help do customer to extract the best information on the reports and how to give the best customer experience.
  • Omnichannel routing.
  • Ease of integration.
  • Friendly UI.
  • Connectivity options (Brazil).
  • VDI environment.
  • Recording multi tenancy.
It is great for companies of all sizes, with all of the tools needed for contact center (channels, wfm, etc).
It is not so good with customers that do not work with SIP with their carriers, or if they need to work on a complex VDI environment.
It is very easy to create a custom report in the system, with all the columns available and possibility to integrate with other systems.
It is really simple to use, only browser based with nothing installed.
Read Thiago Mariano Pereira's full review
Tiffany Frazier | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE inContact is used among all of the "customer service" employees, such as myself. I find inContact to be efficient and a useful tool. Particularly for me, when a customer needs a callback at a certain time, I don't have to write it down, or schedule it in the calendar. I can set an alert and schedule the call directly through the program. This makes my job so much easier. There are things that are frustrating, such as the issues with having to clear your cache often, but I have noticed a difference lately in not having to do that as much.
  • Scheduling calls.
  • You can set the amount of time to disposition before another call comes in.
  • I wish you didn't have to clear cache as much. I have to reopen every internet based program.
NICE works wonderfully for call center use as well as in-house calls across the company.
I have not customized any platforms.
Simplicity.
Read Tiffany Frazier's full review
October 23, 2020
Travis Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE inContact is used across our whole organization. We have it set up so that our NOC and customer service teams can handle calls coming in from multiple hunt groups depending on each user's skill with that particular hunt group. This has allowed us to cross-train some users between two somewhat similar cinema groups and utilize their skills to support the other group when one is busier than the other.
  • Skill individuals on ability to handle calls from other groups easily
  • Call routing/transfers to other users outside their group
  • Productivity reporting of users and their performance rating
  • Administrative setting to change default auto-logout timing of the dashboard page
  • Audible & pop-up notification alerting user they had a refused call
NICE inContact CXone has been extremely useful during our NOC integration between our two cinema teams. It has allowed us to ease users into the other group's call queue until they've become accustomed to the other team's processes and types of calls they handle.
Users say NICE inContact and the MAX client is very simple to use. Other softphone clients that were used in the past have been somewhat complicated or overloaded with info.
Read Travis Knight's full review
October 23, 2020
Thomas Horton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use NICE inContact CXone to manage inbound and outbound calls for a multi-client enterprise mobility management company. Our helpdesk relies on inContact for managing queues, recording calls, and allowing outbound follow-ups. Currently, due to Covid-19, almost all our employees are 100% WFH and the integrated smartphone feature has been of particular value for us to allow our technicians to take calls from their computers without a hard line.
  • Queue management
  • Integrated smartphone
  • Usage reporting
  • The interface takes up a lot of acreage on my screen. I wish I could collapse it and still be able to see only vital info.
  • I'd like to see a horizontal interface with drop-downs that could close when not being used.
  • A Chrome extension/plug-in would also be really handy.
  • I'd like to have more flexibility with the interface: choose font, adjust colors, etc.
  • I'd REALLY like to be able to just hit "return" to dial a number in the softphone.
MAX has really helped over the old "Thin Agent" format. We have had quite a bit of trouble integrating inContact with Alteva/Momentum since the Covid crisis, but the integrated softphone really saved us on that one, and now, that's how I prefer it. The only problem with that is that we can't get any inbound calls through the softphone. It would be nice if the softphone could pull from our direct extensions.
We've been able to do a lot with inContact that is specific to our business, especially regarding management of the helpdesk.
MAX is so much better than Thin Agent. This was a tremendous improvement in the interface. I look forward to further refinements.
Read Thomas Horton's full review
October 22, 2020
Khristian Lois Diguangco | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use NICE inContact to take calls and support FIS Employees. NICE has the inContact Tool inside where you can take calls, call users back, and clock in and out. It is being used across the FIS organization. It addresses the problems of call taking and providing support for our users. It is the main tool that we use.
  • User-Friendly GUI
  • Multi-functional
  • It crashes a lot but sometimes that is related to my browser.
  • I would like to see my login and logout time for payroll purposes.
  • Hope there's a way to report when there's a bug or defect in functionality.
I recommend NICE inContact CXone to everyone because it is accessible--on or off company network and it is very easy to use. Our manager was able to create a dashboard where we can see our aux status if we are on break or on lunch. We can also see the user's details immediately the moment they call, which makes it very easy.
We have our own knowledge base for call scripts but we've tried listening to our IVR, which is really nice. Our manager told us that they can request to have it changed when needed which is pretty cool. I only have access to the application to take calls and can only see the dashboard shared to us by our leads.
For overall usability, NICE is a great application. As I've mentioned, it is very user friendly and easy to access. We also have support when we got locked out and we can reset passwords through the "forgot password" option. It functions very well with any browser as well and when it crashes, you just have to close and reopen the window.
Read Khristian Lois Diguangco's full review
October 21, 2020
Ray Paulovich | TrustRadius Reviewer
NICE inContact is used as our main source of inbound phone calls. We use it as a means to navigate our calls and our system. We use the CXone to answer inbound calls, make outbound calls and to continue to reach out to customers each and every day. We have used this system for as long as I can remember and longer.
  • Ease of use
  • Smooth Transfers
  • The agent sometimes fails during calls.
  • More stability with connection
I have had nothing but great experiences with NICE inContact CXone. My only criticism would be that it would need to have just a little more stability, especially for those who are using it from our Work From Home remote desktop. They experience a great number of lost calls and connection issues. Overall though, this is a great system and helps our agents assist the customers quickly and efficiently.
I was able to customize my dashboard to be able to monitor and view the calls that my employees are taking and making. This helps me to navigate their time cards, unavailable times, and gives me the ability to be able to make adjustments to their schedule as needed and based on their time.
Customer Service Team lead

Call forwarding (198)
Click-to-call (CTC) (170)
Warm transfer (249)
Predictive dialing (127)
Interactive voice response (162)
REST APIs (131)
Call scripts (135)
Call tracking (239)
Multichannel integration (148)
CRM software integration (159)
Inbound call routing (236)
Omnichannel inbound routing (157)
Recording (229)
Quality management (214)
Call analytics (223)
Historical reporting (219)
Live reporting (207)
Customer surveys (114)
Customer interaction analytics (127)

What is NICE inContact CXone?

​NICE inContact works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.

Key Features

Omnichannel
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Interaction Channels

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting

Has featureMobile applications

Predictive Analytics Features

Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

NICE inContact CXone Screenshots

NICE inContact CXone Video

What is NICE in Contact CXone?

NICE inContact CXone Integrations