Reviews (1-25 of 282)
- Dialing. With NICE inContact CXone, I'm able to easily dial, and manage calls. Hold, transfers, and conferences are all simple and easy.
- Organization. Everything in the software is easy to find and the interface makes everything clear and easy to see. Phonebooks, scheduled call backs, call history, more organizational functions, are all very good.
- Helps supervisors communicate with agents. With NICE inContact CXone, supervisors can leave feedback on calls and leave notes for the agents to improve their work.
- It would be nice for NICE inContact CXone to have some more display customization.
- Caller ID with First and Last name of caller on inbound calls would be helpful.
- More color options for the display would be nice.
It also helps with scheduling, and communication between team members
It wouldn't be well suited for teams who don't do calling, although some features would be helpful if calling is not being done.
Letting agents use tools and displays that are used more frequently and are more crucial for the work process makes the over all experience of the work much better.
- Reporting has been easy and so far appears accurate. The reports also offer really nice graphical interfaces to make it easy to digest.
- The QA portions ability to hear tone in the call and give you a visual smiley face when someone sounds happy is a neat feature.
- The dashboards are really informational and easy to configure. When we are back in the office they will make nice wall boards for the team to see as well.
- The auto reports it generates are really ugly and not so easy to digest. While the team can find what they need and there is little fluff, I think the auto generated reports can look nice like some of the other data available. Spreadsheets are boring and some color will add some excitement.
- Administrator side is simple to use. Nothing like when you need to train up a newcomer to use a new tool like it is to use InContact.
- Reporting: We rely heavily on this data to improve our performance in our call center. Easy to write and modify custom reporting.
- IVR Integration: We made In-House adjustments to our IVR and experienced zero downtime during the transition
- Call Center Live Skill Management: Sometimes when some of our call skills gets backed up with calls holding, it isn't easy to re-skill agents as needed as you cannot mass skill.
- Dashboard reporting: It would be great to be able to pull some recollection to what the dashboards are displaying throughout the day. Not indispensable but sometimes, executives like getting some detailed live information
- Reporting: Understandable is that reporting doesn't generate until -I think it is now 4hrs - after some time. If this time could be reduced to get some live stats, would be great to have
- InContact has the most reliable and steady connection i've seen. It's been a good minute since the last time we had downtime. Even when we did, the support team was very helpful and very responsive.
- InContact's closing hours override are very simple to utilize and to apply. This is not an often issue we have encountered but due to weather, we have had to shut down the call center and it was very simple and fast.
- During our very high call volume season, we were unable to mass skill representatives to take care of specific queues because the option is just not available.
In my experience with NICE I've had very little issues with it, and supporting it has been very easy for our higher up teams.
Common browser update issues seem to affect this program much less than any others. I would certainly have to recommend to anyone using an older/out of date call management system!
- Manage call queue.
- Manage dispositions/statuses.
- Monitor trends and provide accurate work details.
- Monitor breaks/lunches/time in and time out very well.
- The MAX or APPS button will sometimes go missing in certain browsers.
- Saving personal or custom configurations should have an easier GUI.
- Rules built for MAX Should be able to have more refined times. Example Setting disposition automatically after call, and it timing out at 5 min. This can be frustrating when it times out as it will drop your activity and start a new one, even if busy and in an escalation situation.
- Power of scripting in studio, if you can think it, you can do it.
- Ability to scale agents with minimal effort.
- API friendly platform with more integrations than you'll need.
- Escalating to the correct resource in customer support can sometimes take longer than needed.
- Purchasing DIDs is much more difficult than it should be.
- Tuning the AMD settings requires the input of a SME and cannot be done on your own.
- I feel the system's layout are easy to understand. I feel this is a strength because it cuts down on training time.
- I like having a quick, nicely organized view for stats that allows me to quickly see how an employee is doing throughout the day or week.
- Being able to integrate NICE into other systems, or with other apps, allows for the flexibility we need.
- We utilize dashboards for the floor. Having more flexibility with the placement, and size of each dashboard widget would be helpful. Being able to save those changes between logins as well would save time.
- With the coach feature, it would be nice for the representative to have a warning, or way to allow the supervisor to coach so they are not caught off guard.
- I would like to see the stats in Clearview based on the employee, not the team. That way, when an employee is switched from one team to another during the week, we can still see their week to date stats, and not have them start over mid-week from when they were placed on their new team.
- Screens calls
- Let us know of operator errors.
- Provides several options if we need to step away from phones.
- The amount of times I have to reset it when it freezes
- How the system doesn't always immediately connect after a disconnect.
- Some of the options from the drop down list.
- It gives the user total control.
- Superior team connection.
- Boosts production.
- Boosts efficiency.
- Call count numbers updating faster.
- Increased update speed of the Available time/ Unavailable time/ working time total record in an active session.
- Handles and routes incoming calls, chats and emails.
- Allows call/chat/email recording and monitoring.
- Easy to navigate and troubleshoot.
- Helpful and provides clear feedback and statistics.
- Allows concise, at-at-monitoring of agents and volumes.
- Different layout styles would be nice.
- More customization interfaces based on company role.
- Dark mode and high contrast mode would be helpful.
- More accessibility options for disabled users would be helpful.
- Call routing to next available agent.
- Flexible in settings for call flow and unavailability.
- Quick to respond to support requests when there is an issue with the system.
- Add dashboard availability to agent level users without having to give them extra authorities they don't need.
- More control over metrics used in reports to exclude some items. Most notably there should be an option to exclude some unavailable codes (ex. lunch) from the Working Time metric.
- Ease of Access: Easy interface that allows call taking agents to identify their caller and easily work the call experience (i.e. transferring, hold, mute, etc.).
- Time Management: The systems gives analyst a snapshot of their work day and call metrics at a glance. All in one place.
- Visual: I think the color scheme/ font could be updated to reflect more modern technology.
- More customization options in general would be better for people who might have a hard time seeing.
It is not an appropriate tool to show your completed calls for the day as the call log only goes back 2 or 3 calls.
- Easy to use - I find it very simple to use. We had one training on the system and that was pretty much all for everyone in my department.
- Nice website layout.
- Great for large companies we are a huge company with warehouses and offices throughout the country and we are able to communicate with anyone without having to have a huge list (paper) vs a nice mainstream directory.
- Make it so I don't have to launch the phone, it's somewhere on the webpage.
- I find that it's constantly not remembering me so I have to pull out my work station ID.
- Easy system to learn.
- Efficient response time for calls.
- Organized to answer calls.
- It will refuse calls sometimes for no reason.
- Display issues sometimes is delayed.
- Technical issues from time to time if call volume is high.
- Easy to use.
- Compact utilization.
- Easy to use with physical phone.
- Often crashes.
- Weekly occurrence of inability to call out-of-office..
- Does not cooperate with any other internal communication methods.
- Visibility and comprehensible.
- Simply to modify to fix complex needs.
- Adverse reporting.
- Coaching friendly tools
- Ability to clear stuck agents from IC server on the user end. No ticket or call needed.
- Ability to add live banners to dashboards.
- Call queue alerts. Flashing text, background color change, etc.
It is not so good with customers that do not work with SIP with their carriers, or if they need to work on a complex VDI environment.
- Skill individuals on ability to handle calls from other groups easily
- Call routing/transfers to other users outside their group
- Productivity reporting of users and their performance rating
- Administrative setting to change default auto-logout timing of the dashboard page
- Audible & pop-up notification alerting user they had a refused call
- Queue management
- Integrated smartphone
- Usage reporting
- The interface takes up a lot of acreage on my screen. I wish I could collapse it and still be able to see only vital info.
- I'd like to see a horizontal interface with drop-downs that could close when not being used.
- A Chrome extension/plug-in would also be really handy.
- I'd like to have more flexibility with the interface: choose font, adjust colors, etc.
- I'd REALLY like to be able to just hit "return" to dial a number in the softphone.
- User-Friendly GUI
- Easy to use
- It crashes a lot but sometimes that is related to my browser.
- I would like to see my login and logout time for payroll purposes.
- Hope there's a way to report when there's a bug or defect in functionality.
NICE inContact CXone Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is NICE inContact CXone?
NICE inContact works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.
Automation & AI
Open Cloud Foundation
NICE inContact CXone Screenshots
NICE inContact CXone Video
NICE inContact CXone Integrations
NICE inContact CXone Competitors
NICE inContact CXone Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
NICE inContact CXone Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NICE inContact CXone Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Western Europe, Australia, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.|