Reviews (1-25 of 75)
- For lead staff and mangers to monitor staff that are in office and WAH.
- Monitor the calls in the queue.
- Monitor staff for quality.
- More flexibility with queuing system.
- More specialized reporting and the ability to learn the reports needed.
- More training on the system with the functionalities.
- Clear dashboard with different colors for each item.
- Easy to use prebuilt reports.
- Customer callback feature to lessen waiting on hold.
- Setting up voicemail.
- Creating new personalized reports.
- Too many buckets.
- The system is responsive, hardly any lag time.
- It's easily customizable with regard to updating skills and availability codes.
- Easily allows the ability to see a teammate's status.
- The system does not integrate well with Plantronics devices. It is not easy to have a Bluetooth headset connected to have the ability to answer a call from the headset. I have had this problem for months and it has yet be resolved by our IT team.
NICE inContact has helped us by giving skills-based routing, a more robust reporting system, as well as an entire workforce management tool. We have been able to forecast calls and staffing much better using NICE inContact's tools. Overall it is a very user-friendly platform and constantly being updated for even more features to be added.
- Reporting is very detailed and easy to create custom to your needs.
- The MAX agent interface is very user friendly for inbound and outbound contacts.
- WFM is a great tool for forecasting calls as well as breaks/lunches for the agents.
- The drop down menus on some of the agent setup screens could be opened up more to allow easier selection of the items located in the dropdowns
- The ability to edit areas in mass, rather than one agent or item at a time would be a welcomed change. Some of this has started to be added at the time of writing this review
Right now the downside of things with WFM would be manually adjusting breaks and lunches for the agents. There is no easy way to edit multiple users at a time if one or more breaks need to be changed outside of running a whole new schedule or updating one agent at a time.
- One of the things that I find helpful with the inContact program is the audit histories. They make it easy to see when a change was made and by whom, ultimately making it easier to fix in case of something breaking.
- Another point is the reporting, which for our company is one of the best assets, since we provide reporting for our clients on how much volume their numbers are receiving either daily, month to date, year to date, etc.
- The last point is the ease of user interfaces. Our agents have a simple time navigating with Max Agent, our Telco team has an easy drag and drop system in studio.
- The IVR makes it easy for routing calls.
- Accessible for all our staff's needs
- Customizable reporting options
- Call recording is great for monitoring and training purposes.
- Incoming audio notification when using the integrated softphone option
- Use of MAX on other web browsers
- Technical Account Managers need to provide better service, often feels like they are reading from a technical support manual, and don't convey knowledge of the product.
The ability to assign specific skills to specific staff as well as set priorities using NICE inContact CXone allows for a better training experience for staff and efficient call flow for inbound calls.
- Allows for easy deployment of services through remote locations.
- Funders are impressed with our availability to provide relevant statistics; helps with grant writing.
- Special functions such as coaching (a supervisor can monitor a call and give feedback that only the call specialist can hear.
- Provides the opportunity for call recording for quality purposes.
- Minor point-we bill for services in particular zip codes. The zip code does come up at the very beginning of the call but only flashes for a few seconds. Longer "show" period would be helpful.
It is well-suited for warm transfers for callers who may need help navigating social services. A woman who has just been assaulted doesn't want another phone number to call. In Adult Protective Services, we take elder abuse reports after-hours and on weekends. We have found that being able to offer callers several options if all intake workers are on calls, leads to better interactions when the call does come through. We have not found a feature to be less appropriate.
- Dashboard to allow various levels of management to track the service level across all support lines.
- Ability to communicate with customers via various channels.
- Reports offer better insight into customer pain points and the opportunities to make their experience more pleasant.
- CXone easily integrates with our current CRM.
- Tech support is not consistent with response time or the level of service.
- Trying to use the outbound dialer is a BEAST!
- Stuck agents and stuck calls require calls to tech Support which seem to happen more often than before.
- Contact History Report - very user-friendly for supervisors and managers.
- Customization - being able to break down teams for reporting, adjusting what agents are able to view to eliminate any unnecessary functions, adjusting proficiencies per agent per skill to allow for senior agents to take the higher profile calls, etc.
- Dashboards - there should be a widget to see overall inbound/outbound call count throughout the day.
- Ease of managers changing override msgs via phone - this should be a basic functionality rather than custom scripting.
- A way for self-service IVR calls to not count as abandons.
- Moving agents from on-prem to work from home immediately without help from a telephony team.
- Reporting, both historical and live.
- Giving me, the manager, the ability to easily change skills for agents.
- Transferring calls is still cumbersome and could use some work.
- I would love to see inContact bring in not only chat (which I know they have) but the ability to remote control a system from within chat. We are an IT help desk and chat without remote control is useless, so we need to use another tool.
- Easy to use
- Ease of reporting
- Recording and the ability to get to the recordings
- Like the agent whisper ability
- Ability to work remotely
- Transferring calls
- No remote control function in Chat
- NICE inContact provides great customer care. They are quick to respond to the needs of our organization which helps us help our patrons.
- As the primary contact from our organization, I have been impressed by our Key Accounts Manager and our Technical Accounts Manager to help us find solutions to many obstacles we have.
- The NICE inContact CXone and products are easy to learn and easy to use for our elderly agents.
- I've always said that the base reporting needs improvement. They need to make it easier to create custom reports
- For what we were using it for NICE IEX was very complex. It was a Mercedes with all the bells and whistles and all we needed was a small compact car with manual windows. Hoping to implement WFM Pro soon.
- NICE inContact Support sometimes would call at the end of the day instead of marked business hours to follow-up on a case that is active.
Our dispatch department has started using this product as well and we are increasing the number of employees each year.
The problem that it addresses is the need for our call centre and it allows us to gather statistics that we relay back to the CTRC. We need to adhere to certain standards and this product line allows us to manage the call flows, statistics, and many of the inter-group interactions within our company. We use a soft client on our computers and we have evolved over the years on how we use the system. We have implemented chat features and we are currently working on voice recognition.
- Call Flows are easily managed
- Statistical data is very well groomed
- We can make IVR changes at any time
- Back end programming is not very complicated
- Easy to manage outages through the IVR
- Support hours are usually not used because of the lack of understanding by the support team
- Communication to our company could be better relating to work being completed
- Cost of doing business could be looked at
I do believe that NICE inContact CXone does a good job allowing the computers to work from remote locations as well. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of our users are working from home and the system still allows us to manage our teams remotely.
- Call center reporting
- Call center call routing and workflow
- Real-time management of queues and agents
- Customization and configuration flexibility
- Reporting on agent unavailable states: 1) treating after-call wrap as a different category from other unavailable states (lunch, break, etc.); 2) better reporting on unavailable states by agent
- Dashboard display flexibility. Currently, sizing and placing individual dashboard widgets is a challenge.
- Email capabilities - Lacks the ability to "cherry-pick" urgent or high importance emails from the queue.
For operations that use the email channel extensively, this is not a strength for CXone.
- Expansive knowledge of partnerships.
- Softphone and its user-friendly design.
- Dashboards are aware in real time.
- I have had 5 different "area reps" and none have helped and quickly replaced or moved.
- The "agent leg" always shows inactive and if you try to connect it does not allow you to do so. Overall, it does not even matter because the softphone works great either way, but nonetheless, the feature does not make sense
- No hotkey functions like other companies offer. Like if you highlight a number click f10 to auto-dial that number in the softphone, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Layout of the application is displayed nicely.
- Great reporting and monitoring options.
- At times too many report options/types.
- Why does clearing cache/cookies always seem to be needed when there is an issue/update?
- I love being able to easily see which agents have been sitting available for over five minutes so that we can redirect them to other responsibilities.
- I love that emails and chats can also be integrated so that everything is answered in a timely manner and everything is handled in the same platform.
- I love that you are able to easily force logout an agent if they are having technical difficulties or are being unresponsive.
- I would like a mobile application that would allow me to see my dashboard while away from our workstation.
- It would be ideal to have an information button next to the different features/sections explaining what it's used for and also have access to pre-recorded training videos on how each feature can be used.
- Multiple channel routing and skills
- Consolidated reporting
- Scripting and automation abilities (like integrating with SharePoint)
- I'm not a giant fan of the MAX user interface, particularly the mouse-over hover panels.
- Patron-facing chat interface could stand to be modernized.
As we are high -ouch, we often use our clients' CRMs and various platforms. Easy APIs and scripting options allow us to integrate and build additional tools on top of the NICE inContact platform.
- Provides good workforce optimization with our company.
- Very user friendly and cloud-based tool.
- Fully automated tool that provides automation throughout our company.
- There are a lot of maintenance that seems to be done often an can be disruptive.
- The tool could offer some more functionality.
- Reports could be easier to produce.
- MAX has been simple for our agents.
- We love the customizable dashboard.
- We enjoy the wide range of metrics available for reporting.
- We enjoy the prebuilt reports that are readily available for us to use.
- We wish there were more abilities to modify the reports.
- We do not believe we should pay programming for customizing a report that needs a metric that is unavailable to us.
- We have experienced many audio issues, we wish that the inContact team could take more initiative in solving the problem rather than us having to pull and send reports if the phones are down we are already super busy with double the work. We understand sending some needed details but we believe that some of the information is available to the tech, sometimes the person on our team reporting the issue does not know how to pull some of the needed data.
- Dashboards - Instant real time reporting.
- Custom Reports - allows for a report to be created and run whenever it is needed without reentering the criteria.
- Delay in report updating - Custom reports are not real time and may take 6 hours to update.
- Making a change to a scheduled report require the report to be rescheduled or it will not run properly.
NICE inContact CXone Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.
Automation & AI
Open Cloud Foundation
NICE inContact CXone Screenshots
NICE inContact CXone Integrations
NICE inContact CXone Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
NICE inContact CXone Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NICE inContact CXone Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Western Europe, Australia, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.|