Reviews (1-25 of 32)
- Clear dashboard with different colors for each item.
- Easy to use prebuilt reports.
- Customer callback feature to lessen waiting on hold.
- Setting up voicemail.
- Creating new personalized reports.
- Too many buckets.
- Expansive knowledge of partnerships.
- Softphone and its user-friendly design.
- Dashboards are aware in real time.
- I have had 5 different "area reps" and none have helped and quickly replaced or moved.
- The "agent leg" always shows inactive and if you try to connect it does not allow you to do so. Overall, it does not even matter because the softphone works great either way, but nonetheless, the feature does not make sense
- No hotkey functions like other companies offer. Like if you highlight a number click f10 to auto-dial that number in the softphone, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Layout of the application is displayed nicely.
- Great reporting and monitoring options.
- At times too many report options/types.
- Why does clearing cache/cookies always seem to be needed when there is an issue/update?
- I love being able to easily see which agents have been sitting available for over five minutes so that we can redirect them to other responsibilities.
- I love that emails and chats can also be integrated so that everything is answered in a timely manner and everything is handled in the same platform.
- I love that you are able to easily force logout an agent if they are having technical difficulties or are being unresponsive.
- I would like a mobile application that would allow me to see my dashboard while away from our workstation.
- It would be ideal to have an information button next to the different features/sections explaining what it's used for and also have access to pre-recorded training videos on how each feature can be used.
- Multiple channel routing and skills
- Consolidated reporting
- Scripting and automation abilities (like integrating with SharePoint)
- I'm not a giant fan of the MAX user interface, particularly the mouse-over hover panels.
- Patron-facing chat interface could stand to be modernized.
As we are high -ouch, we often use our clients' CRMs and various platforms. Easy APIs and scripting options allow us to integrate and build additional tools on top of the NICE inContact platform.
- Provides good workforce optimization with our company.
- Very user friendly and cloud-based tool.
- Fully automated tool that provides automation throughout our company.
- There are a lot of maintenance that seems to be done often an can be disruptive.
- The tool could offer some more functionality.
- Reports could be easier to produce.
- Dashboards - Instant real time reporting.
- Custom Reports - allows for a report to be created and run whenever it is needed without reentering the criteria.
- Delay in report updating - Custom reports are not real time and may take 6 hours to update.
- Making a change to a scheduled report require the report to be rescheduled or it will not run properly.
- Agent management support
- Agent dashboard
- Live reporting
- Schedule efficiency for agents
- Motivate and optimize agents leading to their higher level of satisfaction and retention
- Analytics and reporting that is essential for supervisors to make key decisions and take action
- Additional AI Analytics leading to proactive decision making
- More intuitive workflows and custom design by business users
- Increase pre-built integrations especially for data sharing and reporting
- Strong cloud-based solution.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Intuitive for the end user.
- Improve CPI compliance, masking of sensitive information (automated option vs manual).
- Improve the Tech process when submitting a ticket for trouble shooting issues.
- WFM option that's more flexible to adapt to unique business needs and not just offer your call center legacy options.
- Quick access without lengthy passwords and login time.
- Handles time keeping and call handling well.
- Ease of use I haven't seen anything better.
- Design: graphs could look more modern instead of old block style.
- Time lag sometimes in switching categories.
- Sometimes it just creates an error and bumps you out.
- Better notification if you have been logged off of the screen isn't in front you may not notice.
- Very flexible, an advisor can be almost anywhere a mobile phone has coverage. Very easy to do out locations.
- Very good routing possibilities.
- Everything is measured. The reporting is a bit basic for us but using the API we have done miracles for some of our customers.
- Fairly easy to debug/troubleshoot the integrations.
- Multiple users? No problem.
- The reporting could be more flexible.
- Sometimes the European clusters perform badly and the support response could be quicker/better.
The dashboard/Central is also a very helpful feature, as you can not only view incoming or outgoing contacts but can also see which of your teammates are logged in and their status. If in a management position, the reporting features available are also invaluable for tracking and analyzing data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Overall review... NICE is an easy to learn platform which allows users to multitask and be more efficient during their shift; as well as allowing for greater flexibility in hiring remote employees.
- The platform allows users to easily track both incoming and outgoing contacts, in an easy to read and simple to use manner. Calls can also be easily transferred to another agent logged into the system, or transferred to an outside phone number with the touch of a button! Having contacts clearly marked/categorized is a huge benefit, which anyone who has ever had to "take a call blind" can relate to.
- The platform also provides users with the benefit of changing between different agent "codes" or categories depending on what tasks need to be done or what job duties are being handled by that particular employee. These codes can be easily created or removed from the system, and add the benefit of allowing our company's Finance team to better track/bill for certain services rendered to clients based on hours spent in that particular code.
- The platform additionally offers the ability to handle different types of contacts within the same system. As an example, instead of needing to log into 3 different systems to handle calls, emails or chats from customers, InContact provides the option for employees to be able to answer any of these contacts via the one system. This is a strength because it allows for greater efficiency while on the job, in not needing to constantly switch between different screens or systems in order to handle different customer contacts during your shift.
- Although not as prevalent as in former versions, InContact still has an issue with the dashboard, or Central, not always reflecting data accurately. The dashboard will get "stuck" and have to be constantly refreshed or re-logged into in order to resolve the problem.
- InContact also has a continuing issue with MAX getting "stuck" every so often while agents are trying to complete a contact; usually when the agent is in wrap. The agent has to be manually logged out of the system by a Supervisor so that they can try to log back in and rejoin the call flow. MAX will suddenly just stop working, and the agent cannot change codes or complete the contact/wrap the contact.
- One of the features which I noticed is missing, at least for general users, with the newer version of InContact is the ability to force log yourself or another user out if MAX does get "stuck" and the user is unable to complete the contact or change codes. In the old version, any user could go in under the Agent Zoom feature in Central and force log themselves or another person out of the system in order to resolve these "stuck" problems; which was particularly useful for overnight employees who have minimal management supervision during third shift. I do miss this feature, as it made things a lot easier for users to resolve their own problems when MAX would get "stuck" during a contact.
- The dashboard provides remote monitoring.
- Good remote access.
- Ability to build new skill sets fairly easily.
- Difficult to build custom reports.
- Supervisor monitoring is hard.
- Can’t hear chat notifications.
- Phone and chat based unified channel support.
- Supervisor monitoring.
- Cross platform support.
- Fully integrated SMS channel within existing platform.
- More timely implementation.
- Remembering that just because you are a much bigger company now, doesn't mean to you get to stop pursuing excellence.
- Allows easy transfers of calls between departments.
- Includes disposition options so we may have an idea as to why our customers are contacting us
- Can get slow to respond during busy times.
- Freezes fairly often.
- Often will not allow calling between departments and will require a reset to function normally again.
- Efficient call distribution based on multiple criteria like language, skills and issue type.
- Call priority based on issue severity and user type.
- Scales really well with zero downtime.
- Simple and fast adoption which requires less than a day to setup.
- A fully rounded enterprise CRM.
- Great product documentation and vendor support.
- At times, it feels the software is running a bit slow. While it can depend on a lot of things, there are ways this can be solved.
- AI chatbots are not as good as they should be.
- Support for agent profiles or templates that can applied to any new and existing agents.
- UI/UX controls doesn't look modern.
- Availability due to them being public cloud is nice to have. As they function of AWS it assures you that they have regional backups of their platform.
- Scalability of the platform is good. You can increase ports and decrease them on demand and cater to your high and low volume seasons.
- The management web interface and Studio software are neat features of the platform.
- The built-in softphone option is expensive and does not support 911 dialing out which puts call centers in a legal pickle.
- The voice platform is not on AWS and is resilient for most the part but not fully fault tolerant. Have seen media server issues affect voice quality sometimes.
- The screen recording software Engage is something straight out of the 90s. The interface, crystal reports, the delays. Engage side of the company is bad in products and support. The recording software does not provide 100% recording and they always have an excuse for why Engage does not work but never a solution. I have a missing screens problem open with them for longer than 3 months.
- The Studio is amazing. You can design all sorts of logic and process for calls to be routed through, based on integration data, and a whole slew of things. It also defines what you pass to your agent and screen pops.
- Integration with 3rd party sources real-time is quite good. API interoperability is great.
- Integration with Salesforce is, though a bit clunky, very functional and works as intended.
- The UI for the agent is a bit dated, especially with the Salesforce agent.
- They don't seem to have enough UX testing done before releases and have great opportunity to improve and listen to user feedback.
- User feedback opportunity is limited. There is nowhere visible really to submit feedback that gets tracked. The process is opaque.
NICE inContact CXone Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.
Automation & AI
Open Cloud Foundation
NICE inContact CXone Screenshots
NICE inContact CXone Integrations
NICE inContact CXone Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
NICE inContact CXone Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NICE inContact CXone Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Western Europe, Australia, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.|