Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
My company has myself, a full time employee and two part time employees. I am the Calendly user and it is no hyperbole to say that I am not sure if I could be in business without it. Like many new business owners, I also have a work from home job. To accomplish my goals as both an excellent employee and a growing business owner, time management is crucial. Calendly allows me to integrate the employer's schedule, and FIVE of my own calendars seamlessly while letting customers of my employer or my own company have de-conflicted access to my schedule. I don't know how anyone that has appointments as a large part of their work could be efficient without Calendly.
- Easy to Use, I am an idiot and was able to ingest all my calendar information.
- Meshes multiple calendars easily. For folks with very complex available concerns this is crucial.
- There needs to be more depth for situations where you have to sync your own Calendly to an employer's Calendly.
- Multi User scheduling seems less intuitive than I was hoping for.
- Synchronized Multiple Calendars.
- Zoom integration.
- Easy to send link to invite folks.
- I believe that I can ingest 50% more client interactions over a week by channeling them into Calendly and not playing phone tag.
Do you think Calendly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Calendly's feature set?
Did Calendly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Calendly go as expected?
Would you buy Calendly again?
I STRONGLY recommend Calendly for anyone in the financial services, tech support, or sales. You've got to minimize the phone tag and frustration of clients calling you while you're on the phone or vice versa. Locking folks into appointment times that are easy for them to choose, have integrated Zoom functions and calendar reminders means both you and the client are prepared for the meeting. Before Calendly I would spend a horrific amount of time trying to call back unavailable people. Now I can process over 50% more clients with less stress.