Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Dayforce HCM for all of our HR and payroll needs. It has helped our company be more up to date with technology, become paperless and make it easier for our managers to manage their employees.
- Dayforce is great at connecting the managers, Payroll and HR to the employees. The messaging function has saved all of us time and lets us talk to employees not on site so much easier.
- The workflows and forms are a huge strength for Dayforce. Without them we would still have a ton of paper forms and have to sort through boxes of files to look back at old forms.
- Having performance management, document management, payroll, timesheets, schedules, on-boarding and recruitment all in one system is awesome. It reduced all of our data entry and errors.
- Implementation was rough. We felt like the team from Ceridian did not know the system that well and they didn't set up stuff correctly which caused issues later.
- I feel like the last few years the company is changing and making money and growing is more important than customer satisfaction
- We save on the fact that everything is in one system, but because we have to manage the configuration of the system the payroll and HR staff spends more time on that which can impact cost.
The fact that we can check workflows, audit trails and have everything in one system helps keep us in compliance. It makes it so much easier when the auditors are here and it helps HR and Payroll audit what the managers are doing. Having Union employees, Dayforce has let us set up multiple policies for different versions of the CBO.
It has helped streamline the process and helped HR focus on finding good candidates for the position. Having a real time calculation in payroll had been a huge timesaver for payroll. It enables us to spend more time auditing and ensuring that payroll is accurate. Having everything together has also helped us look at the cost of labor and really stay on top of that.
We have less issues with importing and spend less time on data entry now that we left ADP for Dayforce. The features that ADP had were not even comparable to what Dayforce has to offer and it has created such a change in culture here. It really has been a game changer and such a big difference.
Having all of the schedules roll over to timesheets and the audit trail in timesheets has really helped us. We are now able to look back and see if managers are changing punches and if it was the employee who really did clock in late. Having the system really only one system is beneficial because there is no integration.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
700 - Everyone employed here used Dayforce. From the line staff using it to clock in and out, check their schedules and submit forms to HR and payroll who are in it all day long. Managers use it to look at their staff and manage them as well as submit forms to HR and payroll.
2 - We have a HRIS manager and the payroll manager who are well diverse in the software and support it on an ongoing basis. In order to support it the admins need to take a lot of training and really understand the system. They must be organized and good problem solvers.
- We have been able to connect with everyone and keep them updated on COVID 19
- We have been able to reduce paper forms
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Competitors
Yes - ADP and Paychex were replaced because they did not offer everything we really needed. Paychex is so far behind on what it can do and was really limiting us. ADP on the other hand is not truly one system like they say they are and that can create a bunch of issues.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
When choosing Dayforce we really relied on everything the system could do for us and how we would be able to adapt and improve our employee engagement. We also really listened to other clients and their very honest feedback was an important factor in choosing Dayforce over others.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Support
I love the fact that we have a set of support staff that we are assigned to and we get to know them.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Difficult to get immediate help
Slow Initial Response
Elaine will send over a detailed description on what needs to be done and really explain it to you. Having someone with that knowledge has been helpful.