Updated November 18, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian Dayforce for payroll, benefits, personal information, on-boarding, time clocks, tracking PTO/vacation, and soon recruiting. It is being used across the whole organization. It addresses many issues we were having with housing employee person information, onboarding, payroll, and tracking employees hours worked.
- Tracking PTO/vacation time and requesting days off.
- Onboarding employees before their first day in the office.
- Pulling reports
- Employees being able to submit address, W4, and beneficiary changes on their own.
- Timesheet tracking
- Mobile app, employees being able to submit forms. (Address changes, marital status, phone numbers)
- Being able to see forms employees completed during onboarding.
- Onboarding enabled in Mobile
- Indirect cost savings through increased efficiency.
- Managers able to submit termination forms. We know of the terminations sooner, so we are not paying for those folks when we shouldn't be.
- Managers able to submit position and compensation forms.
Overtime policies, COBRA edi, tax withholdings, and health care eligibility.
Being able to view pay, department, and title in one page is helpful. Also, easy capability to pull pay reports.
Efficiency is up from not having to go into different software and screens.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Competitors
Yes - We replaced two products, one that housed employee/benefit information and one with payroll information. We switched to Ceridian so we can house this information in one system.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support cares about my success
N/A I do not submit support tickets in my role.
Using Ceridian Dayforce HCM
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using