October 23, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian Dayforce for payroll, benefits, personal information, on-boarding, time clocks, tracking PTO/vacation, and soon recruiting. It is being used across the whole organization. It addresses many issues we were having with housing employee person information, on-boarding, payroll, and tracking employees hours worked.
- Tracking PTO/vacation time and requesting days off.
- On-boarding employees before their first day in the office.
- Pulling reports
- Employees being able to submit address, W4, and beneficiary changes on their own.
- Mobile app, employees being able to submit forms. (Address changes, marital status, phone numbers)
- Being able to see forms employees completed during on-boarding.
- Indirect cost savings through increased efficiency.
- Managers able to submit termination forms. We know of the terminations sooner, so we are not paying for those folks when we shouldn't be.
- Managers able to submit position and compensation forms.
Overtime policies, COBRA edi, tax withholdings, and health care eligibility.
N/A have not implemented recruiting yet. However, being able to view pay, department, and title in one single page is helpful.
Efficiency is up from not having to go into different software and screens.